Operation End, a furry visual novel with RPG elements

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
elshowdedarko
itch: onelevelmore

Operation End, a furry visual novel with RPG elements

#1 Post by elshowdedarko »

Hi! It is the first time that I publish in this photo ... I came to teach the art of the sprites made so far for the game I'm working on UwU

And in passing to ask them a couple of questions as a survey to see what they think of the concept in general (?)

PS: the images have descriptions with the details of the character and their corresponding credits to the people who loaned their OC for the project. And there is still more to come! :DD

Image Image Image

PLOT:

The game is about a world where not only humans coexist with furries, but also individuals with powers and individuals without powers. Like an X-MEN, but ... with furrys :DD
The plot begins when a criminal organization seizes the four main elemental gems, each controlling an element of nature (fire, air, water and wind).
These begin to drain their energy, causing collapses in the natural order and therefore natural disasters (tornadoes, earthquakes, cyclones, tsunamis, fires, etc.)
So a very, very diverse group of people, including government authority figures and even former criminals, come together to stop the organization and try to save the world.

GAMEPLAY:

The game is designed to be mostly a visual novel with 2D exploration zones in dungeons before the boss fights, with a fully customizable 4-member party and with the possibility of training their skills in the assigned shelters. I would include images but that is still in face InDev and it would be very horrible to see xD

TECHNICAL DATA:

It is developed in Unity and is intended to be released on Android and PC, both Windows, Max and Linux.

And basically, the million dollar question ... do you find it interesting? Would they play it?
I have seen that there are not so many specific furry games in the Spanish-speaking market so I saw a small possibility of having an interested target audience, but, I make this post to be sure just (?) Although, I also want to launch it in English haha

If you want to know news about the project, I will periodically show you the new sprites as I get them. I will also be publishing in the development journal that can be found on the website of my study (www.onelevelmoredev.tech) and on their social networks. Maybe even put together a newsletter for interested people ^^

And that (?) Good evening everyone

Sorry for my english