[WIP] Thinking (recruiting a lot of people)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
IxIoN
Regular
Projects: Thinking

Re: [WIP] Thinking (demo released)

#31 Post by IxIoN »

the problem is that i dont have it. i would have updated it already. I sended it to corphix so he can proof, and then i was going to send it to aurelia, because corphix could have left out an error. but corphix havent sended it to me, im still waiting and i have asked him with pm but no answer :(
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

AllegroDiRossi
Regular
Tumblr: daroross
Deviantart: daroross

#32 Post by AllegroDiRossi »

IxIoN wrote:the problem is that i dont have it. i would have updated it already. I sended it to corphix so he can proof, and then i was going to send it to aurelia, because corphix could have left out an error. but corphix havent sended it to me, im still waiting and i have asked him with pm but no answer :(
You don't need to wait for one to finish before the other can proceed. It would be more economical to just send the original to Aurelia to proofread so you can at least get something done. And if you would like, send a copy to me as well; I'm very good at corrections.
Live Life Heroically

Aka-kami
Regular
Projects: A long-ish project. Will probably make a WIP thread when it's 50% done.

#33 Post by Aka-kami »

I'm sorry about not having given any sprites yet Dx

I've been busy working on a VN of my own (it's a present for a friend who's moving... I want to make it great for her.)

I hope you understand! I'll get to work on it next week!
See ya.

IxIoN
Regular

#34 Post by IxIoN »

Finally chapter 3 is done. And dont worry, Aka-Kami, Im doing things slowly too XD But the good things come slow right? 8D
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

cheshire-sensei

#35 Post by cheshire-sensei »

I'm willing to help if you want. ^^
With art, that is.
I'm more experienced with 2D then 3D but if you need 3D for bg and stuffs, I'll try my best.
I can do character designing too. But it's just with 2D.
But first, can you upload the game again? ^^;

Should I post my DA account here or PM you?

IxIoN
Regular

#36 Post by IxIoN »

Well, right now I'm with the cell phone so I can't upload the game again, and I can't touch the computer because my mom didn't liked my grades in school at all :(

About the help, I already have a drawer for the characters, but I'm interested in the BG design, so I only need the DA, so send it by PM, I will decide after that, of course with the cell phone D;
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

Aka-kami
Regular
Projects: A long-ish project. Will probably make a WIP thread when it's 50% done.

#37 Post by Aka-kami »

hmmm... just curious... So far what's the statistics for each chapter you've been able to write? oAo?
See ya.

IxIoN
Regular

#38 Post by IxIoN »

For now I have been trying to make them from 500 to 1000 boxes. By the way, aka-kami is done with the sprites of Kazuhiko.
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

CaesMRaenes
Regular
Projects: 軽い夏, The Aces

#39 Post by CaesMRaenes »

IxIoN wrote:For now I have been trying to make them from 500 to 1000 boxes. By the way, aka-kami is done with the sprites of Kazuhiko.
Wow. That's a lot of boxes. Gonna be fun shuffling through them all. Kukuku~ <3

I'm really interested in seeing how the sprite turned out, being that we had a taste of a rough and our imagination for the demo. :D A sample to please the hungry wolves?
a.k.a. DragonfaeryYume on dA
The Vault in the Sky (Dev Blog)

Projects:
WIP The Aces
WIP (Head Artist) 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through (tentative title)

Aka-kami
Regular

#40 Post by Aka-kami »

CaesMRaenes wrote:I'm really interested in seeing how the sprite turned out, being that we had a taste of a rough and our imagination for the demo. :D A sample to please the hungry wolves?
here's a sample of kazuhiko o3o; (yes i deliberately chose the insane sprite <3 )

EDIT: lol it looks kinda blurry here (a tleast on my PC). But the original is clearer.
Attachments
kazulaughinsane.png
See ya.

IxIoN
Regular

#41 Post by IxIoN »

So... opinions about the sprite?

By the way, the second demo release including Kazuhiko's sprite will be released soon. It will be a LOT longer, that's for sure. Harumi will not appear yet. The prologue will focus in characters development. So look forward to it~
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

sake-bento
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: http://sakevisual.com/games.html
Projects: Every Sunrise, Shinsei
Organization: sakevisual
Tumblr: sakevisual
Deviantart: sakevisual
itch: sakevisual

#42 Post by sake-bento »

I like it. I actually like that expression too. XD You probably wouldn't be hurt by using darker shading, especially on his jacket. Looking forward to seeing more~

CaesMRaenes
Regular
Projects: 軽い夏, The Aces

#43 Post by CaesMRaenes »

Same here. The expression is really impressive but I do have to agree with sake-bento. Darker shades would up the contrast and allows the colors to show themselves through more.

But the hair. >: Homigawd. The hair. I want to run my fingers through it. <3
a.k.a. DragonfaeryYume on dA
The Vault in the Sky (Dev Blog)

Projects:
WIP The Aces
WIP (Head Artist) 軽い夏: The Sun Will Shine Through (tentative title)

IxIoN
Regular

#44 Post by IxIoN »

Lol CaesMRaenes :lol:

Then you I will wait for Aka-kami read those posts then discuss it. Thanks for pointing those out. And by the way, working on the logo. Maybe will be ready for tomorrow. Aka-kami is a lot more active. Maybe because he have two weeks free 8D But I have to study D; Biology. I hate it...
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

Aka-kami
Regular

#45 Post by Aka-kami »

[edited... sounded kinda lame the first time xD]

sorry about the shading thing. Honest mistake on my part. I think my eyes like over saturated things or something >A>

ah, and i'm more active 'cause i finally finished up on what i had been doing xD I'm on vacation until June so I've got a lot of free time! 8D

working on the menu background as well. Now i have a better reason to finish it up early xD (for the second demo release)

thanks for pointing out my mistakes. I like it when people do that. Allows me to improve <3
See ya.