"Step Eight" [flash-fiction]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
lolwtfalicia

"Step Eight" [flash-fiction]

#1 Post by lolwtfalicia »

Title: Step Eight
Genre: Drama, Kinetic
Rating: K/T for implied drug use.
Length: 5 minutes
Description: “I-I… I have this uh… Well, it’s a t-t-thing…” The young detective rolls his wrists in a gesture that clicks his joints. D’Angelo leans back in her seat slightly and takes a deep breath. She doesn’t care if he’s the youngest agent with the highest IQ they’ve ever had, she has a murder to document. Her nails tap noisily at the desk. He seems to get the hint. “W-What I mean to say is… I have something for you.”

A week ago I was in a really horrible mood; I felt the need to write, but I had no idea what I wanted to write about. So, I went and googled some 'prompts' and this is the result. Its a short piece that I'm kinda proud of. I would love for it to become a small kinetic novel. All I need, literally, is someone to do 3 CGs. That's it. If you're interested, or need more details, post here or PM me with an example please.

lolwtfalicia

Re: "Step Eight" [flash-fiction]

#2 Post by lolwtfalicia »

Small update?
All the writing, programming, and music has been finished. Just waiting on the art. (:

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#3 Post by LVUER »

Ah, sorry. It seems I missed this thread. I need more information about this game before deciding. And all you need is only 3 CGs? How about the sprite?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

lolwtfalicia

#4 Post by lolwtfalicia »

Yes, only 3 CGs. The piece is not that long. And, I believe I've gotten someone to help with the art already; they're just on a small vacation so I need to be patient. 8)