St. Rahasya Academy's Student Council's Secret

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
yukiotome
Projects: St.Rahasya Academy's Student Council's Secret

St. Rahasya Academy's Student Council's Secret

#1 Post by yukiotome »

So just making an official post wherein I'll post the synopsis so I'll stick to that(I always tend to change my mind so I think this is necessary....)

Well this is an otome game. I just started it cause school vacation just begun. The art and script are still not yet done but I decided that this game will be a summer vacation goal for me so here goes nothing.^^
Setting: St. Rahasya Academy(SRA)-SRA is an academy known to be a school that produce well-refined ladies. It is a school located in the middle of nowhere err, I mean on an island which is called St. Rahasya itself. In one look you wouldn't even think it is a school but just a normal village or town in an island.

Synopsis: Eujin(playable character) is a girl with a boy's aura. She is tall, has a feminine but still considered a pretty boy's face and he I mean she actually acts like a boy. But now that she reached high school, she is determined to become a well-refined and beautiful lady and decided to enroll in an all-girls school. Upon arrival, she was fetched by none other than 3 beautiful ladies who were members of the student council. The reason, is to shape her into the perfect lady she had been hoping for. But there's more about the student council...... In this All-Girl's School St. Rahasya, why are the student council members are all male!!?

Knowing the Student Council's secret and protecting it from other students is now your task.... But will you be able to protect it? and how can you become the kind of girl you are dreaming of? Especially if you can't help but to have special feelings to one of the members? How will you handle this situation?

(Sorry I'm super no good in making synopsis.... but have to do this to keep my mind focused on the plot I decided to do!)

Characters:
(Will add pics later ^^)

Playable Character:
Eujin Minagawa- has a princely image. She has always been mistaken as a pretty boy and used to it. When she reached high school she hopes to be shaped as a beautiful lady(and so she could experience love too). She freaks easily and VEEERRYY dense that she won't get the meaning until you spell it out. She always wore a silver musical locket(plays Canon in D major) which is given by a childhood friend, more like her first love.
(I'm still thinking if she'll only appear in CGs.... I'm still learning things in Ren'py)

Bachelors:
Ren Kagurazaka- the blond, model-like president. She oops, he is from a family of oyama and wakashu. Therefore, his family sent him to an all-girl's school to learn the ways of a female role. Though hates disguising especially as a female, he has been forced to do it.... There are two Rens: the one who is so nice and gentle that is shown in front of others and the cold and sorta scary Ren that only shows inside the student council room and dormitory.
One thing is for sure, his attitude is the worst when he talks with you...but why?

Kyoya Nakajima- the clumsy vice president. Disguised as a female to become manly....? Nothing can beat this girlish dude in clumsiness. Gets along with everyone and seems like he has a crush on Ren(wtf!?). He is cheerful and energetic. Heroine admires him for his femininity and so he is to Eujin for her masculinity.

Misaki Sawada- the calculative treasurer. He is the chairman's son therefore was enrolled in SRA so that he can manage the school well in the near future. He is good at everything hoping for his mother who is a well-known actress to acknowledge him. Misaki can be said to be the only normal in the student council. He has a pet he kept on the dorm named Umichi.

Music,SFX, and BGs: are from free resources.

About the art.......: Actually I'll clearly state that the art is not that nice at all....
well here is an example:
Eujin.jpg
well a random drawing when thinking on how to portray eujin... i don't think i'll use this anyway cause i was thinking that Eujin wanna be a beautiful lady... therefore, she won't have a boy's haircut......i dunno, i feel like using this but.... oh well, just gonna post the charas i've decided later.....

I'll really try to improve and finish all the images needed! (@~@)/

Well that's all.... Sorry for the wrong usage of sentences... I'm not a fluent English speaker... (^__^)

update:
I just feel like adding a teacher... (i'm a major fan of forbidden relations, teachxstud)

Cain Minato- is your homeroom teacher and the ONLY teacher who knows about the trio. Cain is a flirt. He is very popular among SRA students because he is the only male teacher here, as he was Chairman Sawada's little brother. Though he looks matured, Minato-sensei can't sleep alone at all and acts really childish at times......

......and I want to describe Umichi.(dat's okay rite? he plays quite a big role too for a dog)
Umichi- I just thought of a random japanese name and what popped in my mind is Umi which is quite upright for a dog's name so i added the the honorific -chi to make it sound cuter ^^.
-Umichi is Misaki's loyal dog. Eujin was assigned to take care of him and walk with him during morning and evening.
Causes major disasters for Eujin. Very important in Misaki's path.
Last edited by yukiotome on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
mada mada dazzo~ reborn!

IonicMomo
Regular
Completed: Mail Order Bride
Projects: Untitled GxB game

Re: St. Rahasya Academy's Student Council's Secret

#2 Post by IonicMomo »

This looks pretty interesting! It's like the usual high school/student council game, but with a darker edge (I like dark, hehe).
I also like the idea of playing with traditional gender roles and masculinity/femininity.

Your art is unique! I like the costume design and choice of colors.

Don't worry about your English; there are a lot of nonnative speakers here (including me) and most of us don't judge. (You might want to find a reliable proofreader when you are further along with the script, though. Even native speakers needs someone to look over grammar and spelling.)

Anyway, I'm intrigued and I hope to see more. Good luck.
Current Project: Untitled GxB Game, Untitled NaNoRenO 2011
Completed Projects: Mail Order Bride

tigerkidde
Regular
Projects: Summer Tales of Katt and June

#3 Post by tigerkidde »

Oooh I like the synopsis. I look forward to the release.

yukiotome

#4 Post by yukiotome »

IonicMomo wrote:This looks pretty interesting! It's like the usual high school/student council game, but with a darker edge (I like dark, hehe).
I also like the idea of playing with traditional gender roles and masculinity/femininity.

Your art is unique! I like the costume design and choice of colors.

Don't worry about your English; there are a lot of nonnative speakers here (including me) and most of us don't judge. (You might want to find a reliable proofreader when you are further along with the script, though. Even native speakers needs someone to look over grammar and spelling.)

Anyway, I'm intrigued and I hope to see more. Good luck.
My original plan was a fantasy gender bending otome game but somehow i ended up making this.... i really love gender benders/ i'm glad it is to your liking ^^

thanks for thinking the art is nice... too bad i won't use it........

and i'll do as you adviced...maybe i'll find a proofreader later....

tnx again ^^
tigerkidde wrote:Oooh I like the synopsis. I look forward to the release.
wow, i'm glad you liked the synopsis.... though i just typed whatever comes to my mind cuz i always always change my mind every now and then...

.....ummm.... been able to make Misaki and Kyoya's art,,,
kyoya....smiling... yes, i know. he has those cat's closed eyes....(he is suppose to be a fragile looking girl that fits the clumsiness but he looked energetic here and like a cat.)
kyoya.png
and here is misaki a serious megane guy:
misaki.png
urrrgh...... i can't do anymore better than this... sorry!
and....about ren and eujin.... i'm still deciding.......

(is it okay if some of the sprites are like chibi-ed? because there are some facial expressions that i'm really hopeless with...)
mada mada dazzo~ reborn!

cheshire-sensei

#5 Post by cheshire-sensei »

Maybe I can help with the character designing? ^^;;

yukiotome

#6 Post by yukiotome »

cheshire-sensei wrote:Maybe I can help with the character designing? ^^;;
heh!? really!? thank you!! ^^

......ummmm, decided to add a new bachelor.. Cain Minato-sensei.....
mada mada dazzo~ reborn!

happysnowXD
Regular

#7 Post by happysnowXD »

OMG I wanna play now!
Please make this game quickly, or at least finish! Or I will cry!
Because some people discontinue stuff like small maple story videos on youtube... :cry:

yukiotome

#8 Post by yukiotome »

happysnowXD wrote:OMG I wanna play now!
Please make this game quickly, or at least finish! Or I will cry!
Because some people discontinue stuff like small maple story videos on youtube... :cry:
i don't think i'll stop making this since this would be my only past time for the the months before i leave. making this game quick is mecha muri.... i don't think i can do it fast. since even now, i'm still undecisive about some parts of the plot, but i'll try the best outta me to finish this... but not fast cause i don't think you would like a confusing game right?

ummm...... please X all the arts posted above...cause it'll be changed.(by cheshire-sensei who volunteered to do the art... i'm really thankful.)

.............later will post a thorough chara prof. rather than the brief(it's still brief huh?) description on the 1st post.....
mada mada dazzo~ reborn!

Aka-kami
Regular
Projects: A long-ish project. Will probably make a WIP thread when it's 50% done.

#9 Post by Aka-kami »

welcome aboard! 8D nice to know that there are more Filipinos in this forum. =w=; (i don't have enough courage to start a convo in tagalog here >A>)

Ah, about the art. Did you PM cheshire-sensei yet? If not, you should and tell her what exactly you would like for her to make. (suprise us!)

It's an interesting project! But remember this: have fun with it, and don't make it the root of your problems. (a.k.a. stress)
See ya.

IxIoN
Regular
Projects: Thinking

#10 Post by IxIoN »

Hahaha I laughted with the sinopsis. It looks really funny! Will wait for it!
This is my World.
Look forward to my game.
Thinking

yukiotome

#11 Post by yukiotome »

Aka-kami wrote:welcome aboard! 8D nice to know that there are more Filipinos in this forum. =w=; (i don't have enough courage to start a convo in tagalog here >A>)

Ah, about the art. Did you PM cheshire-sensei yet? If not, you should and tell her what exactly you would like for her to make. (suprise us!)

It's an interesting project! But remember this: have fun with it, and don't make it the root of your problems. (a.k.a. stress)
umm.... i already pm-ed her.

and, instead of becoming a stress. making the script relieves my stress... especially when, i think you are aware of the daily blackout right? instead of irritating myself bout it, i bring my laptop outside and write the script.
IxIoN wrote:Hahaha I laughted with the sinopsis. It looks really funny! Will wait for it!
tnx. ^^ i never thought that it woud be liked at all since its not a prepared work or anything... i just type and type whatever entered my mind.
mada mada dazzo~ reborn!

yukiotome

#12 Post by yukiotome »

Somehow, the script ended up having two arcs....the first arc contains 8 chapters/stages, 2nd arc... unknown(still haven't done it... -_-)
titles of chapters(up to 7)
1st arc:
-Prologue: Meeting the all girls school's all boys student council
-Stage 1: School begins, Trouble comes.....
-Stage 2: A Day in the central
-Stage 3: Coping with Umichi
-Stage 4: Welcome to our cosplay cafe!
-Stage 5: A Maiden's Dilemma
-Stage 6: Expect the Unexpected
-Stage 7: Dreams and premonition
-Stage 8: Realization
2nd arc:
still on progress.......
I'll just pinpoint all the necessary things that would be important for each path.... before i forgot it or something, or before i chnage my mind and....... oh well:
-Eujin's musical locket. It was given by a childhood friend who is the only person who treated her like a normal girl and her first/puppy love(too bad... she can't remember his face.)
-Ren's family background. Why does Ren struggle so hard even to disguise as a female he hates the most for his family?
-Ren and Eujin's worst interaction. Ren is always mean and rude especially and only for Eujin, why?
-Kyoya's motive. Why go all the way to disguise as a female if you want to become manly?(like, where did he heard that the path to manhood is going through womanhood!?)
-Misaki's mom. Why can't she accept him?
-Cain's dark side. Sensei is kind to everyone, gentle and nice or is he really?
It should have been a comic relief sort of VN but while working with chapter 6, i find it turning into a dark kind.....
mada mada dazzo~ reborn!

eichan ssu!

#13 Post by eichan ssu! »

this looks interesting but it seemed wasn't updated...too bad.

Doggy Nino
Regular
Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)

#14 Post by Doggy Nino »

Well this seems like a very good story plot so far. I kinda like the main play able character. Also the way she was designed is similair way of how I thought she looked. Also the other characters seem to fit the their drawings persicely in my opinion but for your character Kyoya he should have a more thin body and have a more akward yet very delicate kinda of look. Other than that it seems like a very good introduction to this Visual Novel. I look forward to seeing it, you have full support on this project! I bet it will be a excellent success! Good luck yukiotome!
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin