Unnamed Game

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
hikaouji

Unnamed Game

#1 Post by hikaouji »

Story:
Konata was a girl who lost her memories after the Mihaerian-Krezeus War. She was then raised by the Lilivia Kingdom's princess who trained her as a skilled assassin.
Now, she works as an assassin directly in command to the princess. And as her first mission, she was assigned to kill the current Mihaerian Kingdom's crown prince.
Disguised as a lady-in-waiting, she entered the castle with only one thing on her mind: To kill the prince. But upon meeting the prince, Konata felt nostalgic and funny. Is it related to her past? What's more, the prince is aware of her mission. How will she do it?

looking for:
-artist
-programmer(I'm not so good on it)

characters:
Konata Ilvis-she is a child of war and doesn't remember anything about her past.The only thing she has that connects her to her past was a musical locket. When the princess picked her up, she considered her her mother and will do anything for her. Upon meeting the prince, she got interested about her knowing her past.
Prince Lukius Ash von Graenali-Kireos
-Prince Lukius is the crown prince of Mihaerian Kingdom who won the bloody war 8 years ago. He is a S and has a big harem. Behind his always composed self lies a past of nothing but pain and sadness.
-Princess Minin-the princess who raised Konata. She fears that sooner or later the Mihaerian kingdom will attack their kingdom so she ordered Konata to kill him. She trust Konata a lot that's why she assigned the mission to her.
-Sera
-a lady-in-waiting. She thinks of you as her rival. Acts nice in front of the prince but is really an ILL-MANNERED girl. Has a big secret that no one knows.
-Prince Lukas Arc von Graenali-Kireos
-Lukius' younger brother. Unlike his brother, Lukas has a big phobia with girls but for some reasons, he is close with Sera and always tails her. He shows big affection for his big brother.
Last edited by hikaouji on Tue May 11, 2010 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Taroku
Regular
Projects: Eh? Get off my back!

Re: Unnamed Game(artist needed)

#2 Post by Taroku »

Hey, do you still need a programmer? How much work is involved?
|| DA Page || twitter || Taroku ||

Checking... Nope, still a wannabe.

hikaouji

Re: Unnamed Game(artist needed)

#4 Post by hikaouji »

Taroku wrote:Hey, do you still need a programmer? How much work is involved?
umm... yep i still need one. And about the work, I'm pretty sure, it would be not really long.

hikaouji

Re: Unnamed Game

#5 Post by hikaouji »

Added another character(Prince Lukius' sissy lil bro, Prince Lukas)

So far progress on the script is getting slow cause I need to attend japanese classes lately...
Script: 67% currently....

I still dunno what to name this game...

probably will have 3 endings... but if possible maybe can add like love ending with someone(like having affection points or sumthin.), I'm still undecided but i would love to have that kind of otome game factor.

Chansel
Veteran
Projects: School's Out! -- A GxB or GxG VN/Dating Sim

#6 Post by Chansel »

This sounds like a very interesting story ^^
Quick question: What does 'he is a S' mean ^^"
English isn't my native language, so forgive me if it's a silly question :P
probably will have 3 endings... but if possible maybe can add like love ending with someone(like having affection points or sumthin.), I'm still undecided but i would love to have that kind of otome game factor.
Personally, I'm a big fan of otome games. So, my advise is to definantly do that! =D
Image ~ A GxB or GxG Visual Novel/Dating Sim

IceD
Veteran

#7 Post by IceD »

'S' applies to "sadist", if I'm correct on the content.

@Hikaouji: Loooking up onto the synopsis I see you've got somekind of a realm already created for this, am I right? :)

hikaouji

#8 Post by hikaouji »

IceD wrote:'S' applies to "sadist", if I'm correct on the content.

@Hikaouji: Loooking up onto the synopsis I see you've got somekind of a realm already created for this, am I right? :)
yep, "S" means Sadist ^^

@IceD: hehe, well looks like it. There are still unsure parts on it, but the story will stick on what was written on the plot/summary ^^

anemone_jhade13

#9 Post by anemone_jhade13 »

looks interesting and about the otome game of sort, I agree*huge fan of otome game*

well, good luck ^______^
Currently and forever will be addicted to all Prince of Tennis Otome games~~~ :3