Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn (Recruteing)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
SaberXJ
Regular

Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn (Recruteing)

#1 Post by SaberXJ »

Yo to all GALAXY ANGEL fans i am currently in progres of makeing a new galaxy angel game from SCRATCH useing renpy and a few other programs the only trouble im haveing with it is the battle system rite now im trying to modify renpy so i can make a Real-time battle engin insted of a turn-based battle system For all you fans who love galaxy angel just the whay it is I have good news its going to be so much alike to the origonal games youll question if it realy is a fan made game iv started this thread to bring pple up to date with my proggress that and to hopfully hire a few voice actors, an animator and maby a arttist im going to be programing doing most of the art and voice acting for Alastor (dont worry about the voice acting for tact the angels or anyone form the origonal game because im a sound edditor as well so i can just take lines (even if it isnt realy what there saying) from the old game and put them in mine) just like in the origonal games you can play as tact but with a twist you can also play as a new Emblem frame piolot named Alastor and of corse since itll have all the same features as previouse games EX: Real-time battle, Multiple ending syinaryos, and lots and lots of ROMANCE!!! It will also include some extra mini games EX: sneek mode, and cyber warfare.
It takes place between the first and the second game and its plot has to be fairly complex since im trying to make it blend in with its fellow games (its sort of like niting a quilt once you think your finished you find you want to add a disign to it what do you do? you cut it into 2 peaces and sow your new design to fit seemlessly with the rest of the quilt and thats what im trying to do make my plot and the game plots syncronize) its going to be the same fun and exciteing crew but without chitose ONE THING YOU MUST KNOW my game is a paradox litteraly Alastors garndfather messes with the time line and well....... No you will play the game to find out but i will tell you this eventualy tact and friends fix the paradox but sadly no one remembers what happend and thats why No one remmembers this in GA:ML so look forward to my game and remember im allways looking for help so just contact me at saberxj@hotmail.com
Relese date is still unclear to me but if things go smoothly then it should be ready by around late january 2011 or sooner mabe by october 2010 at the very soonest itll be done by augest 2010 depending on how much help i get im working on the game every second i get im even working on the script of the game in school with a pad and a peice of papper so remmember HELP WANTED!!

Jobs that need help with:
Art for:
Art for Alastor
Art for Elena
Art for "The Silver Fox" (New Emblem Frame)
Art for Diferent backgrounds

Voicess for:
Striker (guy)
"The Informant" (guy)
Elena(girl) (EXSTREEEEEMLY IMPORTATNT)
A.I. (girl)
Alastors GrandFather (Guy) (EXSTREEEEMLY IMPORTANT)
Alastors Father (Guy)
A.I. (guy) (SUPER MAGA ULTRALY IMPORTANT ROLE)

ANIMATOR NEEEDED

I also need a Checker (MORE IMPORTANT THAN LIFE ITS SELF)

So if you think you want to do any of these jobs contact me at saberxj@hotmail.com ill be checking my thread dayly so if you do poast it will be read the very next day if not the same day you post kk

NeumanProductions
Regular
Completed: Penpals
Projects: Raven Falls; Zero no Tsukaima: A Familiar's Dilemma (Lost in Production))
Organization: Justice Brothers

Re: Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn (Recruteing)

#2 Post by NeumanProductions »

I would love to see a new Galaxy Angel game. Unfortunatly I am not an artist so I can't help in that aspect. The best I can offer is either voicing but , nyah I don't know of they're the best. You could check out my youtube channel; same as my name here. Otherwise I wish you luck and if there is anything I could help with that doesn't involve the art or extensive programming i'll do what I can.
"Sometimes...when there's no one around...I only step on the darker ones..." ~Hanako (Katawa Shoujo by 4Leaf Studios)
You know, I sometimes still do that. :)
This Act 1 portion is what hooked me on VNs, so I like to promote them.
Anything I write I post here Deviant Art

cheshire-sensei

#3 Post by cheshire-sensei »

I've watched the anime but never played the game... orz'''
But if you like my drawing style, I think I could help? ^^;

I have a question on voice acting. Is it in English or in Japanese?

SaberXJ
Regular

#4 Post by SaberXJ »

ok your hiered if you want ill tell you how you can download the games latter tonight also im makeing a website for my project itll be ready in about 2 days kk also for your other question itll be in japanese but itll be random jappaness so you dont need to wory about knowing japaness to say your lines also you up top yes you Im in need of a checker if your interested in doing that just reply back and ill catch you latter tonight kk see you guys tonight 8)

NeumanProductions
Regular
Completed: Penpals
Projects: Raven Falls; Zero no Tsukaima: A Familiar's Dilemma (Lost in Production))
Organization: Justice Brothers

#5 Post by NeumanProductions »

Sure, i'm up for it. Just give me the details of any and all things you want done.
"Sometimes...when there's no one around...I only step on the darker ones..." ~Hanako (Katawa Shoujo by 4Leaf Studios)
You know, I sometimes still do that. :)
This Act 1 portion is what hooked me on VNs, so I like to promote them.
Anything I write I post here Deviant Art

SaberXJ
Regular

#6 Post by SaberXJ »

goody goody basicly a checker will read my game and then play the 1st game and make shure any detale in my game doesnt conflict with the other game cause i realy want this game to fit in also i need your emale address so i can send you the plot outline kk

cheshire-sensei

#7 Post by cheshire-sensei »

Can you PM me you guys' YM or something like that?
I think it's easier to work if we're on IM.
Also, I know Japanese. Well, not that much but still have the skill to read easy scripts and stuffs.

SaberXJ
Regular

#8 Post by SaberXJ »

Forget this poast ^_^; and you can visit my site any time at http://project-dawn.webs.com/
Last edited by SaberXJ on Sat May 08, 2010 2:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

SaberXJ
Regular

#9 Post by SaberXJ »

Ok nevermind that last msg my site is a failure but if your interested in downloading the other games then by all means check it out and click The other Galaxy Angel kk ok where did we leav off oh rite sorry Iv alredy found a checker but Im still in need of alot of voice actors and Iv decided to swallow my pride and let someone else do the voice over for Alastor the new character and Special thanks to MartialArtsMaster on Youtube for helping me adjust my storie to fit in with the other Galaxy Angel games Thanks MartialArtsMaster ok so these are the catigories I need people to sign up for her you go

Arttists
Voice Acting
Scripter (basic) - for diolog and defineing
Scripter (Advanced) - for battle sceens or turn based stratigy mini games and real-time based stratigy mini games - you know for the space batlles
Animateors (needed badly)
Advisor (MartialArtsMaster)
Assistants (oversee each Catigory and tell me how they are progressing)
Mascot (XD)
Writer (ME!!)
Screne play Arttists (they help the Animateors)

Thats all but there are alot of poasts in those catigories if you want to help but cant do any of thoes jobs let me know and Ill find something kk Ill be checking every day......... more like every hour XP Im board on weekends kk Respond ASAP the sooner you help the sooner this game gets up!!

nagirinara
Regular
Projects: World Academy, Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn

#10 Post by nagirinara »

SaberXJ wrote:Ok nevermind that last msg my site is a failure but if your interested in downloading the other games then by all means check it out and click The other Galaxy Angel kk ok where did we leav off oh rite sorry Iv alredy found a checker but Im still in need of alot of voice actors and Iv decided to swallow my pride and let someone else do the voice over for Alastor the new character and Special thanks to MartialArtsMaster on Youtube for helping me adjust my storie to fit in with the other Galaxy Angel games Thanks MartialArtsMaster ok so these are the catigories I need people to sign up for her you go

Arttists
Voice Acting
Scripter (basic) - for diolog and defineing
Scripter (Advanced) - for battle sceens or turn based stratigy mini games and real-time based stratigy mini games - you know for the space batlles
Animateors (needed badly)
Advisor (MartialArtsMaster)
Assistants (oversee each Catigory and tell me how they are progressing)
Mascot (XD)
Writer (ME!!)
Screne play Arttists (they help the Animateors)

Thats all but there are alot of poasts in those catigories if you want to help but cant do any of thoes jobs let me know and Ill find something kk Ill be checking every day......... more like every hour XP Im board on weekends kk Respond ASAP the sooner you help the sooner this game gets up!!

Well, I've never played Galaxy Angel, don't know anything about it, but I can help you with basic scripting if you wish. Even though I have a giant project of my own, it would be a nice distraction to work on my skills. I would be honored. *bows*
It's Nagi Rinara: Nagi-san or Rinara-chan, not Nagirinara-san. <--- Seriously, don't do it.

Currently making:
World Academy - Version Gilbo
Currently helping:
Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn
Finished:
None =T.T=

SaberXJ
Regular

#11 Post by SaberXJ »

thanks and if you wanna brush up on your Galaxy Angel check out this page on this site it should tell you all you need to know to help me and understand whats going on here http://galaxyangel.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Angel_(game) also when i finish writeing each chapter ill send you what i want to happen and the files i want defined and what not and ill send you the diolog so heres what you have to do

you have to
define the pictures I send you
Define each character the whay i want you to kk
and do the scripting for the diolog and the show image/other commands in renpy

and thats it I need tonight to type up what I have so far but tomarow ill send you an Emale of the script so far

so im gonna need your emale kk
and if you wanna know the plot of my game ill send that in an emale as well kk =D

nagirinara
Regular

#12 Post by nagirinara »

Excellent. I look forward to working with you, Saber. :)
It's Nagi Rinara: Nagi-san or Rinara-chan, not Nagirinara-san. <--- Seriously, don't do it.

Currently making:
Currently helping:
Finished:
None =T.T=

SaberXJ
Regular

#13 Post by SaberXJ »

ya the sites not working here go here insted http://galaxyangel.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page and go down to "Real world" and "Games" and click "Galaxy Angel"

nagirinara
Regular

#14 Post by nagirinara »

No worries. =^.^= So, once everything is scripted, you want me to send you a copy of "game" folder where everything is kept?

Currently making:
Currently helping:
Finished:
None =T.T=

SaberXJ
Regular

#15 Post by SaberXJ »

yep and then i get the plesure of going back and adding everything that wasnt there in the first place like the battle scenes (its a stratigy game primarly but thats not to say it doesnt have romance in it) also the animations and so on so ya thated be good so do you want me to send you a coppy of the plot? oh woops i gotta go Ill be back say around 5:00 kk I will be back if you want a coppy ill send you one but remmember to send me your emale kk c ya! XD (my mom wants to go shoping for Manga) its kinnda creapy! XD