table tennis

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
azraillesama
Regular

Re: table tennis

#1 Post by azraillesama »

Make a VN about table tennis or badminton. I prefer you to play Fault!! by Tony Taka and you'll learn a lot about those tennis, badminton and many other stuff.
Jason Cheng
Innovators Production Founder and CEO ( Site under development using Drupal )
Xile Ragnarok Online Co-Admin: xilero.net
DA: http://helrouis.deviantart.com
Developed Blog site: http://otakultura.com
Developed and Maintained Sites:divisionheaven.com patiopacificboracay.com blueandgreentours.com
MSN: jason.m.cheng@gmail.com

fluffycurry
Regular
Projects: IDOL WORLD(UI)

#2 Post by fluffycurry »

*I got the feeling this topic should not be here* see rules for that
munita wrote:How to be good at table tennis or badminton? I love badminton and I play it. I am also getting into table tennis. There are these people out there that are doing amazing, get 1st place in every tournament in Toronto my city, and win awards. What do I have to do to be like them?
Uhhh...do summer training (it works on me, *i'm still doing it now*), find your racket (I like head heavy rackets *for smashing stuff*, yeah don't forget about the T's *tensions of the strings*). be a varsity player

that is all,..
azraillesama wrote:Make a VN about table tennis or badminton. I prefer you to play Fault!! by Tony Taka and you'll learn a lot about those tennis, badminton and many other stuff.
Interesting :D
I SUCKED at English you see, so please forgive me for any grammatical errors. I'm trying to improve you know
BLOG BLOG BLOG BLOG

GONE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

nagirinara
Regular
Projects: World Academy, Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn

#3 Post by nagirinara »

Definitely the wrong kind of skill development. =^.^=
It's Nagi Rinara: Nagi-san or Rinara-chan, not Nagirinara-san. <--- Seriously, don't do it.

Currently making:
World Academy - Version Gilbo
Currently helping:
Galaxy Angel: A New Dawn
Finished:
None =T.T=

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#4 Post by LVUER »

I'm quite good at badminton. But only play ping-pong (table tennis) just a little bit and never play tennis at all. Here, in my country, badminton is like soccer in Brazil or Italy, every kid have played it at least once, and it's a common sight to see people (from children to elderly) to play badminton... everywhere.

I'm quite proud with badminton since my country's badminton is very strong (perhaps number 2 or 3 in the world... and used to be number 1 for quite a while ^_^ )
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW