[WIP] Lock On! (GXB)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Sheru-chan
Regular

[WIP] Lock On! (GXB)

#1 Post by Sheru-chan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:00 am

Edit:Decided to re-type all the posts here since even i, myself is being confused and there are also infos. i need to add... ^_^''
*I've posted some chara sprites now...phew~
title
Lock On! ~Sins and Atonement~
genre
romance/supernatural/fictional/mystery/comedy(yep, i officially made it into comedy)
Plot
Yuura is a negative thinker, and always has a dark aura around her. Also she is a manga-ka. Her ALREADY upside down world was once again turned even more upside down after having 3 extraordinary housemates.
Ren, Showtarou, and Pierre were revealed to be LockeRs(see below for explanation) who has a quest to destroy the root of all evil unseen by the naked eye of people.
Yuura, not wanting to bother was actually also a LockeR and her Lock is one of the strongest that can defeat the enemies. So, armed with her own Lock, she decided to cooperate with the trio(and still with her crazy negative thinking antics)
During their quest, friends and foes who helps and sabotages them appears and the true weapon that can destroy their enemy was revealed.
....Only love can overcome darkness...and Yuura has the key to this. But with whom?

Characters:

Yuura Tsunayoshi
yuura in despair.png
Lock: Light
Job: Manga-ka
Likes: Darkness, Blood/gore, Dark Blue, Cutesy things, honest
Dislikes: Lie, w/o bangs, flirt, pushy
Hobby: Reading horror manga and books.
Quote: Why help you three? This world is going to end anyway...yes, this world will crumble just like it was bashed by a very very strong earthquake and everyone will die.......die?...I guess I indeed have to help you.
Description:
Yuura is very popular........in the name of negativity and darkness. She has this super dark aura around her and always whispers deathly things or negative ideas.
Even so, Yuura is kind and helps in the best way she can(with her negative thoughts first). She also has great talent in cooking but her cleaning skills.....should not be talked about.
Her face was never seen by anyone except by Showtarou during their childhood.

Ren Shiba
Ren Shiiba1 smiling.png
Ren Shiiba2 smiling.png
Lock: Wind
Job: None. Still a College Student.
Dislikes:girls, liar, mess, pushy(again), poker-faced(which is him, himself)
Hobby: Drinking beer in clubs and wooing.
Quote: Girls are all of the same kind...they're just going to mess your life, flirt with you all night and leave you crazy over them... But I'm not like other guys! No one can ever do the same thing as what happened at that time....
Description:
Ren is a popular figure in their university. Tall, handsome, and princely. He is also from a rich family. He left their house after claiming that he killed his brother but was never imprisoned because of their family's power. His brother's death was hinted to be his fault but not his doings.
In front of other people, Ren is your very nice prince charming armed with gentle words and lightens up your gloomy life but the truth is... he is a badass.
There is never a night wherein he wasn't going to clubs and drink and flirt with women(though he claims to hate them).
Being a LockeR is his only way to find the other reason why his brother was killed. As a LockeR, Ren controls the wind and uses a whip as his weapon. By the way, will his hatred for women/girls disappear after getting head over heels in love with Yuura???
Err.... so chinese clothes... his family is a powerful family in China.... since its a fictional modern world... I just made the modern china...the ancient china.

Showtarou Kururugi
show-chan.png
showtatarou.png
Lock: Fire
Job: Not mentioned.
Dislikes: Anyone even animals who were near Yuura.
Hobby: Watching Yuura, Protecting Yuura, Anything with Yuura.*okay this is getting pointless*
Quote: Hey! I won't hand over Yuura to you! If you insist in stealing Yuura... come and taste my fist first!
Description:
Showtarou or Sho for short*it's tongue twisting...shoforshortshoforshortshoforshortdjsofosfghg*
Sho likes no, loves Yuura ever since their childhood and the only dateable guy that has seen Yuura's face(thought it was when they were young)
During the time when he confesses(he was 7 years old), Yuura mistaken his "I love you! Will you be with me until I grow up!?" as to being friends for life and said yes. As to Sho, he thought that Yuura loves him too and that's how they become "childhood sweethearts"--by himself.
Showtarou seemed goofy and useless but he knows much better than the other two about the LackeRs(see below).
He became a LockeR after trying to find out who massacred his whole family and why he has even a little bit fragment of memory about it.
As a LockeR, Sho controls fire. He uses a man-to-man battle*meaning, he uses bare hands*
Will his imaginary relationship with Yuura finally came true? Or his love will crumble like when the world was completely overcame by darkness?

Pierre von Guttenberg
pierre.png
pierre2.png
Lock: Water
Job: Noooonnneee~
Dislike: his other half.
Hobby: Having tea?
Quote: If that darkness vanishes.... "he" will also vanish and I can finally bring the justice to my parents and her.
Description:
Pierre is the real prince(not the one above). He is a goody-moody but also smart. He is also very angelic on both inside and outside.
Pierre was accused of killing his parents and betrothed which was actually the deed of his other persona who calls himself, Pierre's guardian angel. Because of it, he was punished to live in the world of nothingness but instead ended up in a distant paralleled future.
He became a LockeR without him knowing it himself. As a LockeR, he has powers of the Water and his goal is to vanish his other half, return to his kingdom, and clean his name.
Being surrounded by friends he didn't have in his own world...will he still want to go back?

Antagonists:
Ikemen Otaku-A LackeR created by Darkness that controls the false Lock of Wind.
Cookie Cake- also created by Darkness. Personal servant to Wolfram.
Sheeba- LackeR of Water/Ice
Fiero- LackeR of Fire

Wolfram de Sapphirus
Wolfram de Sapphirus.png
Wolfram de Sapphirus2.png
Lock: Darkness
No more info available.
*And I'm sooo loving him since he is the "real" shota...in appearance *hugs Wolfie*
He is the main antagonist but because I'm sooooooo loving him, he is an official dateable!

Explanation for some words(i just created):
Lock could be compared to elemental powers. It has a key to be activated though and Yuura's lock is said to be the key.
LockeR LockeRs are the lockers we use to keep things we don't need much at work or school(kidding)
-LockeRs were chosen people who were supposed to be normal but got involved with LackeRs(which should not be). They hold power over the Locks.
LackeR LackeRs posesses false locks and uses it in their goal to conquer and destroy the world.

Well, that's all for now.
Last edited by Sheru-chan on Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:13 pm, edited 10 times in total.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: [WIP] Lock On!~Sins and Atonement~

#2 Post by azureXtwilight » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:07 am

Is this an otome game? It looks like it....is.

Waaah! Waiting for art soon!

Sheru-chan
Regular

#3 Post by Sheru-chan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 am

oh... i forgot to mention that.

Yesh! This is an otome game.
Currently working on:
Lock On! ~Sins and Atonement~ in hiatus
GXB game.
---------------------------------------
Imouto Complex is active.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#4 Post by azureXtwilight » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:14 am

Hoooooraaaaaaaaayy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I'mma stalk this one too!

Aleema
Lemma-Class Veteran
Organization: happyB
Tumblr: happybackwards

#5 Post by Aleema » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:21 am

Pierre von Guttenberg!? Killing your family: not so nice! Bad, Pierre! At least, we have the shred of hope that something's possessing him. =P

I'm a little confused on the setting. Is this all happening within her stories? Or is it set in fantasy world? Or is it a mix of fantasy/modern? Haha, I'm so confused.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#6 Post by Sheru-chan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:48 am

Is this all happening within her stories? Or is it set in fantasy world? Or is it a mix of fantasy/modern?
yes, the stories on the guys aren't really related to her rather, it is just the reason why they've become LockeRs. Their relevance would only start after she found out that she is also a LockeR
It's setting is the modern world. To clear this, its a fictional modern world since i want to take charge with everything that happens and doesn't have to relate to the non-fictional/real world. Besides, as much as Pierre (who is from a paralleled world) is concern, its best to make it a modern world since it just doesn't make a great impact to the story if the setting is already in the fantasy world and its just too weird to have a comic artist/manga-ka in a fantasy world...right?.
Last edited by Sheru-chan on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently working on:
GXB game.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#7 Post by Sheru-chan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:35 am

Ermm... so far done with Yuura's sprite...

Here she is: (well, she has her eyes hidden behind the bangs.)
I know it sucks....forgive the art.... v_v
yuura smiling and blushing.png
Currently working on:
GXB game.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: [WIP] Lock On!~Sins and Atonement~ (GXB)

#8 Post by lepapillonrouge » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 pm

She reminds me a little of Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke...+ with Sunako of Wallflower's love of dark things. XD

That equals awesome!
deviantART
---------------------

Sheru-chan
Regular

#9 Post by Sheru-chan » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 pm

erm, she is indeed based on those two since i'm so loving those series. ^^
I even thought of making a yamanade doujin but somehow wounded up with this since i can't draw hiroshi(and my mind thought of making hiroshi dateable.lol)
Currently working on:
GXB game.

curry nochi rice
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Delicatessen, Whom to Notice, Start of Something, Love Sorcery
Organization: Circle Cosine
IRC Nick: Curry
itch: project-rothera

#10 Post by curry nochi rice » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:49 am

Oh my... a character with the eyes hidden from view....
one of my favourite types... hahaha. I wonder what/when/how will the scenario present what's behind those long bangs...
I have a Sadako look-alike character as well... But she is more like a Taiga than those two others.
Last edited by curry nochi rice on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Personal (R-13) | Now at IndieDB | Circle Cosine's itch.io
I wanna be done.

happysnowXD
Regular

#11 Post by happysnowXD » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am

weird the main person is similar to me except for 4 details
1. I'm not a manga-ka :D
2. people have seen my face :|
3. I can't control light? :?
4. and... I HAVE NEVER SEE THOSE THREE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO BELIEVE ME, OFFICER!!! :cry:

Lyyli
Regular

#12 Post by Lyyli » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:07 am

Yay for otome games!
I really like everything so far! Keep it up :)
Meep.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#13 Post by Sheru-chan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 am

@curry nochi rice:
too bad...i, also is unsure when will i reveal her beautiful face.lol

@happysnowXD:
lol. you mean always think of things in a negative way??? O_o
well, about the 3...u'll see them soon(once i finished thinking about who's who's hairstyle....)

@Lyyli:
Aish...thanks ''^-^'' OTome games are indeed needed in an otome's life. XDD

=''=''=''=''=''=''=''=''=''=''=''=''=''
hairstyles are CURSES! Especially males.... TT__TT

btw, if anyone wondered about the reason why Yuura became a LockeR, well, no one really knows why too. But it would later explained in the game....
Currently working on:
GXB game.

Sheru-chan
Regular

#14 Post by Sheru-chan » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:51 pm

Finished the male antagonist' sprite.
he's a shota though....and that's why he is done first....(i love shotas!)
here he is:
Wolfram de Sapphirus
No info available yet except that he is a reincarnation of someone and that he is the LockeR of darkness.
Wolfram de Sapphirus.png
when using his LockeR powers:
Wolfram de Sapphirus2.png
(yep, the only thing that changes when they uses their powers is the color of the eyes.... i'm just glad that Yuura hides her eyes cause it just too hilarious to draw her eyes all white...lol)

one question: Would it be better if he is also dateable? I dunno if shotas wer really okay(and he's d antagonist too...though i love him the best....)
Last edited by Sheru-chan on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently working on:
GXB game.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#15 Post by lepapillonrouge » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:13 pm

It's Anto--

Okay, this would only make sense if you played Professor Layton 2 XD

Wait, you can't see her face too...oh yeah!
How funny, the main character of black butterfly is the same way.
deviantART
---------------------