Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) DEMO 1ST PAGE

#316 Post by Coren »

LOL! I tried naming the pet "Freyja" and Zephyr says "Not creative". Do your points go up with him if you name her that?

Also, then I tried naming it "Zephyr". Zephyr has no reaction. XD I think you should give him a reaction if you try naming the pet that.
Last edited by Coren on Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#317 Post by Coren »

Oh no, I found a problem - I can't name the pet with anything with an "S" in it, cos the status screen will pop up. Help? (I wanna name the pet Thanos plz XD)

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#318 Post by azureXtwilight »

KIrro :

Sent you a pm in lemma about Freyja's truth!!!. :D

And yes, "S" is disabled for demo, might as well change it to 1 and 2 instead. ^^ Why would you name a girl Thanos?

Ohh well, I'll make Thanos comments on this later. No matter who you pick, I'll make all the boys shudders at the name Thanos! Good idea! XD
Last edited by azureXtwilight on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:37 am, edited 5 times in total.

Qookies
Regular

#319 Post by Qookies »

I can't get Avalon to be outside of the gate when Len thinks Thanos is outside! How do we do it? I picked going to mission with him, going to blacksmith first tavern after, That made his relationship ... after that I didn't go to mission with Ignitio And picked I should occupy myself with something...
I beat Zephyr at 2 HP BTW.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#320 Post by azureXtwilight »

Qookies wrote:I can't get Avalon to be outside of the gate when Len thinks Thanos is outside! How do we do it? I picked going to mission with him, going to blacksmith first tavern after, That made his relationship ... after that I didn't go to mission with Ignitio And picked I should occupy myself with something...
I beat Zephyr at 2 HP BTW.
No, Avalon is not outside. Only Forte, Nero and Zeph outside.

Qookies
Regular

#321 Post by Qookies »

Okay. Because I only got them. Avalon was my 4th try.

ixWishing
Veteran

#322 Post by ixWishing »

im missing a picture..? lol... D:
Any idea how i can err fix it? Dx

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

IOError: Couldn't find file '2.jpg'.

While running game code:
 - script at line 7664 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 935, in execute
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\exports.py", line 711, in with_statement
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1404, in do_with
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1578, in interact
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 1726, in interact_core
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 254, in predict
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 228, in visit_all
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\core.py", line 254, in <lambda>
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 501, in predict_one
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 195, in get
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\display\im.py", line 530, in load
  File "C:\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\loader.py", line 319, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file '2.jpg'.

While running game code:
 - script at line 7664 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.10.2e

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#323 Post by sayuri »

Haha, I had a dream about the demo being released. Be afraid of my psychic powa! :P
*goes to download demo*

Lyyli
Regular

#324 Post by Lyyli »

I LOVED the demo <3 It was so much fun and I can't help but to love all the characters, but Nero is my absolute favorite :3

Oh, and I have the same problem as the poster above me.
Meep.

try10
Miko-Class Veteran

#325 Post by try10 »

The Demo was ABSOLUTELYMEGAAWSOME!!!! I cant wait for the full game to come out!! It will be a dream come true to be finished before school starts because I will have a lot of exams :(

I hope there will be more games like this one.

And Azure u r the best!!!!

FoxyYoko
Regular

#326 Post by FoxyYoko »

O-M-G , O-M-G ! i just played Shea's scrip , because I tried one hour to find the scrip so I could replace it =.=
I can't wait for the game >.< Still I think I'll take some time .. I hope not to long

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#327 Post by sayuri »

OMFG

Aquane
Veteran

#328 Post by Aquane »

OMG!! THE DEMOOOO <3 hehe... I shall play now and when I'm done I'll be obsessed... just like last time.

Zumi
Regular

#329 Post by Zumi »

I'll just leave these here. >u>

Full Demo (.rar): Megaupload | Mediafire
Full Demo (.zip): Megaupload | Mediafire
Last edited by Zumi on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chelxoxo
Regular
Projects: Fantasia RoT novelisation, editor for Fantasia 3... and a secret :p

#330 Post by chelxoxo »

sayuri wrote:Image

OMFG
LOOOL I know how you feel! I was downloading Fable: The Lost Chapters the other day and my laptop was feeling grumpy, so it said: 9 years, 13 weeks, 2 days and 4 hours remaining XD
Turns out my unicorn was a donkey with a plunger stuck to its head.