Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Jake
Support Hero

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) DEMO 1ST PAGE

#331 Post by Jake »

Server error: user 'Jake' not found

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#332 Post by Cain0425 »

well i beat zephyr and only hade 25 hp then dame he hard to beat it to bad you can see thanos in the demo i really do not think lenarche is human and i think girl that talk to her in her dreams is valen kid but i am not sure

chelxoxo
Regular
Projects: Fantasia RoT novelisation, editor for Fantasia 3... and a secret :p

#333 Post by chelxoxo »

Righty ho, let's get started. I hope this is roughly what you asked for :mrgreen: . And also, I will probably veer off-topic halfway through. Hehe. If I do, tell me if you laugh. You know what I'm like. ^^ *sugar rush* To anyone else... THERE WILL BE SPOILERS AHEAD! No likey, no read, or stop when you get to LENARCHE: .

First off, I've known from the start that this would be a a-ma-zing game, and a great demo. :3 Your past games have shown a great progression in both storyline and characterisation; RoT started off basic, yet at the same time its simplicity is what made it so charming (and you made me cry). RoA was more ambitious, what with the extra branches, tons of endings and all the shinies, and despite a few flaws here and there, it was still an amazing game that I could probably read word for word with the number of times I've completed it (and you made me cry way too many times). Ever since I saw the page for Grand Finale, I was thinking "Wow, does she ever stop? *jaw drop*" and I'm honestly in awe of your work ethic. *offers an awesome cookie*

The script of RoA was a lot more detailed and involving than RoT, and this next one is even more intricate, humourous and (I have to say it) snarky than the last two, and even though it has more [?] boxes, it's all nicely balanced with mushrooms and those fireball plant things. (Wait, wut?! o.o) Everything you write is getting better and better, especially considering that English isn't your first language. *offers a basket of awesome cookies* Your art has improved since the last game [still hate hands, though, huh? Can't blame you XD), and the backgrounds in MoGF are beautiful. I had high expectations for the soundtrack of this game, what with my obsession with the music in the past two games...

Chel: "OMGAZURETHISSONGISMAKINGMECRY!!!!!!!" *tears streaming down face*
--
Chel: "OMGAZUREI'MASTEALVERMILIONCAROUSELOFFOFYOU!!!!!" *INSPIRAYSHUNNNN*
-- and then....
Chel: "OMGAZUREILOVETHANOS'THEMESONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *FULL BLAST IN EARPHONES*

... and you've matched each scenerio with each song. Here's where I send a <basket of cookies> to MikoSheena for composing some amazing music-
That gorgeous song that plays the first night that Len stays in the Guild is hers~

- That ALSO made me cry, no surprises there. (Gosh, I cry a lot, don't I? Better get out some more cookies, ho hum...)

Righty ho, before I go all fangirl on the official King of Snark a.k.a. Zephyr Vanguardion... -shot- (lol, I think I have a nickname now XD -gets shot again-) here's an abridged character... thingy: -edit- ahh, I'll do what we were saying on Yahoo-messenger earlier, with the short chara summaries *coughmyopinionscough*. And a quote. I have permission, right? :3 *grin, opens script*

Len: "What the hell is an MP3? A disease?"

LENARCHE: *love love* Len, I am officially your fan. She might seem similar to Valen at first... uh... insult? :s But I think she's very different. Yes, she has a temper, but she controls it better and isn't as easily flustered as Valen. The ONE MORE COMMENT AND I'LL KICK YOU IN THE ****S kind of personality is awesome. And she's pretty snarky herself. Zeph, you have a SNARK RIVAL! *high fives for strong girl characters* Yesh! Go LEEEN! *waves flags* Ahh, she's so pretty. And she gloats when Zeph blushes, which is always funny. -shot-

Shea: ".... and that's about what happened."
Lenarche: "Including you taking on a horde of a hundred snails single-handedly?"
Shea: "I said 'about'!"

SHEA: Oh ho ho. X3 Well, I think Len's words *coughwasn'tmewasit?* in the script explain perfectly: "He looks pretty... nice." Yes, please. Ok, personality-wise he's matured a lot, but it's nice to see he's retained that LET ME JUST PISS YOU OFF A BIT MORE edge from the first game, and to see that he's still that huggable, evil little kid from Requiem of the Abyss. Random character turnovers are weird and annoying, especially when they were cool when they were naughty. Ah Shea, you know I love you when you're naughty <3

Nero: "Woohooo! Giant snail!"
Lenarche: "That's a Girganos, Nero..."
Nero: "Whatever it's called, I'm still gonna eat it!"

NERO: Aside from the fact that Nero is one of my favourite names EVER, I think *your* Nero is one of your funniest characters and most memorable characters. And I still don't know what his half power is :o *wants to know* And he's taller than Oswald *snickers*.... -shot- Uhhh. I wonder what he wouldn't eat? :s Anyhow. I think him being friends with Zeph and Forte softens them both a bit, because normally Forte is all BATTLE IS IMPORTANT and King of Snark is just SNARK. Nero's OMGZZZ FOOD! gives them a bit more WHOA NERO THAT'S NOT EDIBLE, so Zeph's more SNARK + LET'S STEAL SOME MORE SNAILS, NERO while Forte gets a bit more NERO, YOU MADE ME SAY FREAK!!! OMG! ----- I've stopped making sense now, cookie overdose XB-----
:3 Lovely character contrasts there, 'zure, and they work really well to stop Nero seeming insane and Zeph and in particular Forte from seeming like anal-retentive snobs all the time. -shot-

Albel: "... and it won't like me when I'm angry."
<<< The Hulk reference? Lol? XD
ALBEL: Oh ho ho, it's another money-grubber! Except this one's really a softie. Wow, he has one unique personality going on here, neechan! ^^ *happily eats chicken while Albel looks on in horror* He's got a certain *something* going on- wait, that's just my tattoo obsession talking. XD Haa, all those sisters, huh. It seems his daddy was a bit TOO MUCH like Klavios *ahem*. His character is cool, and his interactions with Nero are thoroughly amusing...... Oh Albel, don't look at me like that. I was a vegetarian for two years, you know.
Can't wait to see what gets rustled up for Nero and Albel in future. I'm pretty sure there are plenty of things that Nero can eat that would offend him......... now there's an idea! :o

Zephyr: "Forte, did you molest her?"
Forte: "W-w-what!? No! Of course not!!" << interesting expression there, Forte. *grin*

FORTE: Ahh, will you look at that? It's a Leon-type character! :D He's flustered so easily that his stern attitude just becomes funny. I wonder what he'd do if he walked in on a girl changing? Or if someone threw underwear at him? Die? o.o Ah, he's so funny when he's embarrassed. Keep embarrassing him, Zeph and Len. It's easy to do when girls are brought into the conversation and is very entertaining for the players. Because we're playing as a girl. And that makes us sadistic. Which is piss-yourself funny, obviously. :) *pushes females towards Forte and eats popcorn watching the effects*

Avalon: "W-what? Afraid? No. Of course not. That's ridiculous. No. I'm not scared. Not at all."

AVALON: Now this kind of guy is usually the opposite of my 'type', but Avalon is different. Maybe it's the long hair? *ties ribbons into hair, is promptly thrown from roof* His seriousness and dedication contrasts with Albel's "OMG MUNEEEHH" and Alviss' "PIKACHUUUU!!" (<< WTF. I don't even know how to justify that.) personalities. I think Albel and Avalon's friendship is good for one another, because Albel's easygoing nature soften's Avalon's I MEAN BUSINESS *BANG* while Avalon's I MEAN BUSINESS *BANG* stops Albel's I CAN MAKE MONEY OUT OF THIS SMALL CHILD and OMG SAVE THE AMINALZZZZ from becoming too MONEYGRUBBERS ANONYMOUS and VEGGIAC. [/capsrape]
~ and it's good that we have twins in existence who aren't identical nor have a *love love* relationship a la OHSHC. [I do love OHSHC, though.] And there's something else I want to say, but all the yaoi fetishists will eat it up, so I'm not going to. XD

Alviss: "I AM NOT FLIRTING!!!"

ALVISS: Aww. *hugs and feeds cake* I like Alviss. He's such a honey. Can I keepz him, please? It's so hard to believe that he's one of the older characters XD It feels like he's one of the youngest. *pets head, feeds more cake* Still reeling from your revelation on *coughnospoilershahahahacough*. Though if it was the other one, you'd get squished. *keeps feeding cake* You know, I think Ignitio, Nero and Alviss are the only characters that would help someone unconditionally if asked. The others would have some reason or other, and Zeph would just megasnark on anyone who wasn't under the age of seven. (I beat him with 10HP left, yayz :p) *feeds a bit more.....* Alviss? *sees giant purple balloon drifting by* I wonder where Alviss went... *goes to look*

Ignitio "... and so, they believe that under certain natural influences an animal's cells have a tendency to-"
Albel "Ignitio, no cell-talk when I'm eating!"

IGNITIO: He's the pint-sized science geek! *makes him build a magic machine so I can jump into AU* He's a bit like Alviss in that he's a sweetheart, but he's shorter. And has those goggles. Are Shea and Iggy in the pro-goggles group? *wonders whether Ignitio likes to fly, too* I think Iggy's calm and friendly personality goes nicely with Fir's "GAAAAH I'M SO EXCIIIIITED!!!" and Len's "Well, I would be excited but there's this little thing called ZEPHYR in the way," and despite the fact that he's not my 'type', I would like to be his friend :3 (and also make him do my classwork when I get lazy :D)

Fir: "L-Len... Your face looks really creepy..."
Fir: "... But that's a really good idea. Take it off, Ignitio!"

LOOOL. Just realised how dodgy that snippet sounds out of context. *ROFL*
FIR: I know she's not a guy, but I think as a main character she deserves some love, right? Right. :D I want Fir to be my best friend! She can teach me *coughLencough* << (I'm getting in-character, lol) some awesome acrobatic stuff... wait, huh. Lyyli, if you're reading this, what did Fir do in the circus? I would like to know, please! :o
*cue random choking sound from downstairs...* ................ no, my mother hasn't died whilst eating a cookie, good. *carries on*
Anyhows... I've forgotten what I was going to say pre-choking sound. >.> ... ahh, I don't know what Fir looks like, though. Can't wait for the sprite!

THANOS: **********
And you gets no quotes because he doesn't say anything in the demo :p And he's lurking somewhere, so I have a feeling that if I say anything he'll get me.
Chel: "Oh Thanooooos! COOEEEE!! CAN I HAVE YOUR AWESOME JACKET PLEASE!!!???"
Thanos: "Go away."
Chel: "Just because you've had no lines yet!"
Thanos: "*** * ****!!! ** ******, *** *****!!" << Yes, he is saying something here... ho hum :roll:

AND FINALLY. [Goodness me, too many quotes to choose from] The one who has been shooting me throughout this entire... thing. *shows bullet holes*
Zephyr: "Congratulations! You're not a complete idiot!

It's my estimate that 9/10 things that come out of Zephyr's mouth are snarks of some severity or other. He is hands down my favourite character, partially because I like the strong characters, but mostly because I like the snark-tsunderes most of all. *coughI'mabitofamasochistcough*. I like his snarkiness. Mostly because I'm a complete snark myself. I mean, come on- snarks make the world go around, right? And the funniest kind of people are always snarky. Unless they're like Nero, in which case I STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO SEE A DOCTOR BECAUSE YOU'VE EATEN SOMETHING POISONOUS. Zephyr's interactions with Len (and everyone else, forgot about them for a mo there :B) are pure gold. The King of Snark does not listen to non-snarks, and anyone lacking snark does not deserve his Lordship's attention.

Quotingself: When Len retaliates with a GRRR or another snarkism...
Zephyr: *TALK TO DA HAND* "Your puny snarkless remarks on my snarky comments are not snarky enough for me to acknowledge, you rookie snarker! Now go learn to snark before you try and anti-snark my snarkisms!"

So yeah... I hope he doesn't change X3

Wow, that's a lot of snark. O.O I think I might just copyright the 'snarkism' movement XD

Anyhows 'zureneechan, hope your move goes well~ and I hope you enjoy this, because it took bloody ages because I kept laughing and consuming too many cookies and getting pastel sharpenings all over my clean bedcover T.T
Oh yeah, I coloured in Shea as well as Luce :p [So. Much. Blue. o.o] Will show you soon~
Nowww, off to blackmail Ignitio to make me an intradimensional ma----- I mean, off to make him a cake... :D ......
*GETS OUT ROPE*

I think this is long enough to justify a goodbye, hehe. :B
~Chel xo
P.s. Wow, I didn't write in green :o
P.p.s. Would you like a side order of Snark with your Snarkisms? ;)
Last edited by chelxoxo on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Turns out my unicorn was a donkey with a plunger stuck to its head.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#334 Post by lepapillonrouge »

For the uploaders of the full version (Zumi and Jake) is the new script with the bug fixes in there?

...I'm a little scared of how much it will take to upload the entire game XD
deviantART
---------------------

Jake
Support Hero

#335 Post by Jake »

lepapillonrouge wrote:is the new script with the bug fixes in there?
The one I uploaded has the original script as "script.rpyc.old" and the new one as "script.rpy" (and therefore, the version that gets used).
Server error: user 'Jake' not found

Aquane
Veteran

#336 Post by Aquane »

Woooow :DDD I love the demo! I only played through Zephyr's choices so far... even though I'm not a big fan of him, hes like in the middle of my list from like to love the most. Ahhhh as I thought I'm more anxious!! Your moving too meaning you can't work on it.. XD and then school! Kyuu I'm so impatient..

Aquane
Veteran

#337 Post by Aquane »

Errm.. also can't use "i" in the pets name.... :( Ah well, as long as thats fixed in the full game <3

Zumi
Regular

#338 Post by Zumi »

Mine have the "script.rpyc" replaced with the fix, but it seems like you get the missing images error either way...

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#339 Post by sayuri »

Firstly I love love love love the game so far! I'm so excited ^^.

I just have to comment on Ignito's skills though. Why do Combust and Grenade do the same damage even though Combust takes 50 mp and Grenade takes 15 mp? Also, it seems odd that his highest damage attack not only attacks everyone but it the second 'cheapest' attack. Also, I think it was in the battle with Alviss that sometimes when he attacked the monster's hp went up a few points :P. Just wanted to point those things out.

By the way, the music sounds amazing. I'm drooling :oops:. The piano pieces, OMFG. I could listen to them all the time.
Makes me love Zephyr even more. What a lame spoiler, I think most people know who the mysterious piano player is :P.
*EDIT*
There was a bug when I tried to return to the menu during a battle sequence.

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

While running game code:
 - script at line 725 of renpy-6.10.2/common/00library.rpy
 - python at line 727 of renpy-6.10.2/common/00library.rpy.
 - script at line 33 of /Applications/renpy-6.10.2/common/_layout/imagemap_main_menu.rpym

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/main.py", line 310, in main
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/main.py", line 93, in run
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/execution.py", line 234, in run
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/ast.py", line 558, in execute
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/python.py", line 937, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy-6.10.2/common/00library.rpy", line 727, in <module>
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/game.py", line 292, in call_in_new_context
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/execution.py", line 234, in run
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/ast.py", line 558, in execute
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/python.py", line 937, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/common/_layout/imagemap_main_menu.rpym", line 75, in <module>
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/ui.py", line 70, in interact
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/core.py", line 1578, in interact
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/core.py", line 1879, in interact_core
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/core.py", line 1166, in show
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/render.py", line 775, in render_screen
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/render.py", line 141, in render
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/layout.py", line 504, in render
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/transition.py", line 337, in render
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/image.py", line 167, in render
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/image.py", line 33, in wrap_render
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/layout.py", line 266, in render
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/layout.py", line 847, in render
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/layout.py", line 884, in condition_switch_show
  File "/Applications/renpy-6.10.2/renpy/display/layout.py", line 881, in condition_switch_pick
Exception: Switch could not choose a displayable.

While running game code:
 - script at line 725 of renpy-6.10.2/common/00library.rpy
 - python at line 727 of renpy-6.10.2/common/00library.rpy.
 - script at line 33 of /Applications/renpy-6.10.2/common/_layout/imagemap_main_menu.rpym

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.10.2e

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#340 Post by lepapillonrouge »

So I just went through the game...and I made some comments on whatever I thought at the time.

Spoiler Tagged because it's a long list. XD
The rouge’s thoughts on the Demo of Fantasia, Momento of Grand Finale (also known as Fantasia 3)

- Badass intro theme is badass
- So apparently if Zephyr is your man (which seems true for many people) First Guy Wins applies. It worked in RoA, but that definitely did not work in RoT...
- Zephy: Hahaha...Hahahaha!
(I think it was because I was reading Umineko theories and stuff, but I had Beato’s voice in my head when I read that.)
- Welcome to the PAO!
-Forte noms on newbies.
- This has to be one of the most RPGesque soundtracks of Fantasia.
-THANK RA FOR ROLLBACK (referring to the test)
- Forte: Don’t thank me, it’s you that did everything.
(That is such a bishie line. But it won me over anyway.)
- SHEA!!111!!! (And calling her Len is a smart idea ;P)
-I notice that the window box is really sparkly and distracting XD
- Alviss-chan is so bishie too. But Shea and glued chair...XD
- YUR--- I mean AVALON~!
- Ignitio is so adorable. -hug-
- Avalon: Well, there’s always next year, right?
(XDDD Aww.)
- Also with Avalon and Alviss. I see the twincest fics happening. At least because of Avalon’s protectiveness.
- YOU CAN SAVE AFTER EACH TURN!
- CO-OP ATTACKS PERSONA STYLE -shot-
- VICTORY MUSIC >D
- Len: So even that Forte guy has friends?
(That’s so mean, Len!)
- Nero is Japanese. (I love pointing these out!)
- From a person who has been a fan of Fantasia since RoT, it’s funny to see Leon’s descendant be so deferential to Gil’s descendant XD
- Zephyr: Forte, did you molest her?
(OMG XD This is not Gil’s descendant. It just...can’t...be XD)
- Zephyr: No spoilers.
(Thumbs up.)
- THIS IS NOT KLAVIOS’ DESCENDANT. And rock theme music for Albel what? (Oh, well, it was the rivarly music.)
- Len: Bitches gtfo!
(YESSSSSS)
- Albel started to win after the girl's event.
- I really like Zephy’s piano song.
- Only human huh? Hmmmmmm. Those flashbacks too are a bit...hmm...
- CIRCUS PERFORMER FIR -twirls-
- It’s okay to laugh, Len. :D
- WTF LIGHT
- You know for someone who is so angry, the piano song is pretty happy. :D
- Well apparently Len and Valen a...wait. Len. Valen. O_o
- Angry Zephy is angry.
- Eagle Symbol for Umineko status and--wait Zephyr?! I can't believe it!
- Zephyr: But you’ve got to give me everything you got in return.
(Rouge: -laughs for the wrong reason-)
- That Girganos looks something straight out of Avatar.(The Last Airbender.)
- So I learned that the battle strategy is...
GO ALL OUT, ALL THE TIME. :D
- XD The rivalry system amuses me.
- Zephyr is so amusing. XD
Zephyr: She probably knows already. Go to the mission station, kick ass, get money, report, eat sleep...

I DECLARE LEN/ZEPHYR TO BE CANON.

- Shea-tan wants Zephyr’s autograph too XD
- Len: Wow did he say something that wasn’t snarky?!
- Nero wants Avalon’s autograph. :D
- Len/Zephy rivarly reminds me of Special A’s Kei and Hikari. Except with more snark.
- Nero is now officially the patron saint of Canon--I mean Len/Zephyr.
- Even Len loves Oswald.
- Len: What the hell is an MP3? A disease?!
- O_o Wait...oh. Yeah. The diary. That's why she knows Thanos. XD
- Wait, does everyone know who Thanos is?
Edit: I also got the snail error and the 2.jpg error.
deviantART
---------------------

Zumi
Regular

#341 Post by Zumi »

Uh, not sure what's a spoiler and what's not, but I was just wondering when this happens...
Len: Ah, I bought some for Serenade!
Avalon: Good, good.
Avalon: Actually, the tavern is a good place to hang out at night. You should with me some time. (This is supposed to be Albel right?)
Len: Why would I go there?
Avalon: You shouldn't endanger her by asking her to go there with you. (He's scolding himself. XD)
I also got this error when fighting snails with Alviss. (2nd battle)
I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment

While running game code:
- script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
- python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
- python at line 1191 of C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32/game/script.rpy.
- python at line 454 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
File "C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
File "C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
File "C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
File "C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 558, in execute
File "C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\python.py", line 937, in py_exec_bytecode
File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy", line 314, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32/game/script.rpy", line 1191, in dofoeattack
File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy", line 454, in skill_anim
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment

While running game code:
- script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
- python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
- python at line 1191 of C:\Users\Zumi\Downloads\(Demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32/game/script.rpy.
- python at line 454 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.10.2e
Last edited by Zumi on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

chelxoxo
Regular
Projects: Fantasia RoT novelisation, editor for Fantasia 3... and a secret :p

#342 Post by chelxoxo »

lepapillonrouge wrote:So I just went through the game...and I made some comments on whatever I thought at the time.

Spoiler Tagged because it's a long list. XD
Ahahaha! This made me LOL so much XD! Ahhh, but Nero isn't just Japanese. It's Latin, too! :D

Nice to see someone doing a demo appreciation very-long-comment post ^^ *gives an awesome cookie*
Turns out my unicorn was a donkey with a plunger stuck to its head.

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#343 Post by sayuri »

I found another buggish thing. When Lenarche is out with Avalon and Abel, after they meet up there is some confusion with the speakers. Essentially Avalon asks Len to go to the tavern with him sometimes, she asks why, the Avalon tells Albel he shouldn't endanger her by taking her there. I'm guessing Albel actually invited Lenarche.

*EDIT*

Sorry I didn't realize someone had already said the same thing :oops:.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#344 Post by azureXtwilight »

Thank you!
Aleema sent me a fix-the bug script just now. So in the game it would dissapear.
Sayuri : Thank you! I will get on it!
Chel and rouge : gives cookies for awesomeness.

lepapillonrouge
Miko-Class Veteran

#345 Post by lepapillonrouge »

chel: Actually it refers to when Nero refers to someone...I think it was Zephyr or Forte...as Zephyr-chan/Forte-chan. XD I said similar comments when Shea calls Valen Valen-chan. But...I never published that walkthrough for Cain...I think I'll get to that. :D
But yeah. Long fangirl posts for the win. :D

Remember the red text people. It is truth.

azure: :D YAY! Now we can finally see the end?! Of the demo. I mean.
deviantART
---------------------