Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) DEMO 1ST PAGE

#376 Post by Cain0425 »

how do you get nero ending in the demo?

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#377 Post by Cain0425 »

here a link to my new art pic of thanos and lenarche kissing hope you all like it

http://hollysutterlin.deviantart.com/#/d2uxwyz

FoxyYoko
Regular

#378 Post by FoxyYoko »

Kyaaaaa~~~ I finished the demo ^....^ O-M-G ! I can't wait for the game >.< Shea's ending is making me damn curious X....x

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#379 Post by Cain0425 »

how you get sheas ending in the demo?

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#380 Post by Coren »

Anyway, I'm bored and what better way to waste my life/spend my time other than to draw some fantasia fanart? XD Yay, my first time drawing this. And yes, it's just a sketch because my drawing skills suck. But it's the least I can do for such an awesome game. <3

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129 ... 072010.jpg

FoxyYoko
Regular

#381 Post by FoxyYoko »

Well ..
I chose the bat simbol , I went shopping with them and I didn't accept the quest with Ignito , the I chosed to talk with shea
This is as long as I could go with him in the demo .. damn X.x

Cain0425
Miko-Class Veteran

#382 Post by Cain0425 »

okay thanks i hope some time you look at my art work on devaintArt under hollysutterlin

maypaymusic
Regular

#383 Post by maypaymusic »

and another two things I've realised...not sure if it's intentional or not but on albel's path when we get the message to go to town with him and avalon, and he asks if we want to buy food for our pet...it doesn't say our pets name but instead says %(petname)s

and also later on when we meet up with avalon and albel to go home there's a part there where albel (I think) is asking len to come to the tavern sometimes at night but the dialogue is spoken by avalon instead...it has his name on the top left of the dialogue box xD
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#384 Post by azureXtwilight »

maypaymusic wrote:and another two things I've realised...not sure if it's intentional or not but on albel's path when we get the message to go to town with him and avalon, and he asks if we want to buy food for our pet...it doesn't say our pets name but instead says %(petname)s

and also later on when we meet up with avalon and albel to go home there's a part there where albel (I think) is asking len to come to the tavern sometimes at night but the dialogue is spoken by avalon instead...it has his name on the top left of the dialogue box xD
Okay, is now fixing those ^^
FoxyYoko wrote:Well ..
I chose the bat simbol , I went shopping with them and I didn't accept the quest with Ignito , the I chosed to talk with shea
This is as long as I could go with him in the demo .. damn X.x
Yes, that was all ^^
Kirroha wrote:Anyway, I'm bored and what better way to waste my life/spend my time other than to draw some fantasia fanart? XD Yay, my first time drawing this. And yes, it's just a sketch because my drawing skills suck. But it's the least I can do for such an awesome game. <3

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129 ... 072010.jpg
The album is not visible ><
Cain0425 wrote:here a link to my new art pic of thanos and lenarche kissing hope you all like it

http://hollysutterlin.deviantart.com/#/d2uxwyz
Thank you ^^
Cain0425 wrote:how do you get nero ending in the demo?
Ending? Obvious
Pass the interview, deny that forte was mean, beg zephyr, go to the mission with him, pick another route, and stop by the blacksmith
Kirroha wrote:The demo was certainly very engaging. Can't wait for more. XD

Love Zephyr and Forte, but I shall remain loyal to Thanos.
Thank you! Despite all the bugs... Hope it was satisfying.

maypaymusic
Regular

#385 Post by maypaymusic »

on avalon's path before going into the sewer there's a part where the dialogue is supposed to be said by len but is said by the man xD :P this was a funny one...the line is 'yes senior!'

btw so in the end of the demo we can actually only know that we are on zeph, forte and nero's paths visually but the others we just have to wing it with our decisions without knowing if we're on their paths or not?
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

FoxyYoko
Regular

#386 Post by FoxyYoko »

I've made a fanart of Shea .. I just Coudn't help =3 http://foxyyoko.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Shea-172909805

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#387 Post by azureXtwilight »

maypaymusic wrote:on avalon's path before going into the sewer there's a part where the dialogue is supposed to be said by len but is said by the man xD :P this was a funny one...the line is 'yes senior!'

btw so in the end of the demo we can actually only know that we are on zeph, forte and nero's paths visually but the others we just have to wing it with our decisions without knowing if we're on their paths or not?
Actually, that day is their mission specifically. But if you really succeed, their face icon will change...
FoxyYoko wrote:I've made a fanart of Shea .. I just Coudn't help =3 http://foxyyoko.deviantart.com/art/Chibi-Shea-172909805
Thank you!

maypaymusic
Regular

#388 Post by maypaymusic »

oh yes I managed to get all of the boys icons to change to '...' and shea to :) it was a very good spot to stop for the demo xD left me wanting more :P good job azure :)

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#389 Post by Coren »

Yikes! Silly, silly very silly me. I swallowed my own link.

Anyway, I don't have a scanner so I used a very very crappy phone camera to take the shots. Maybe when I get a scanner it'll look better.

Here's the fixed one (Lena sketch): http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129 ... 072010.jpg

Also I drew a pic of Ciel blowing people up in her wedding dress cos the mental image won't leave me after what Forte told Lena XD: http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w129 ... 010001.jpg

Aquane
Veteran

#390 Post by Aquane »

*cough* You will always end up in the hospital after the fight no matter what you do. I've tried out of curiousity, but there are only like 2 menu's before that actually happening anyway other than the quiz...