Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Littleluna

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) NEW DEMO 1ST PAGE

#706 Post by Littleluna »

x'D I have no idea how to do this..but I found a bug or a mistake :'D (I have no idea how to call it..I feel like a dumbass)
And I taught I might tell you about that..because well a demo is all about that I think..
After the third application I choosen the eagle; what gave me zephyr ...So after the loveable conversation between him and lenarch in the sewers. We start to fight the snails; and the co-op attack was ready to attack and then~!
The game shuts off and give me this txt.
  • I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
    script.
    UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment
    While running game code:
    - script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
    - python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
    - python at line 1284 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy.
    - python at line 454 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.
    -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
    File "C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX91.152\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
    File "C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX91.152\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
    File "C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX91.152\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
    File "C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX91.152\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
    File "C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX91.152\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 558, in execute
    File "C:\Users\Myname\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EX91.152\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\python.py", line 937, in py_exec_bytecode
    File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy", line 314, in <module>
    File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy", line 1284, in dofoeattack
    File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy", line 454, in skill_anim
    UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment
    While running game code:
    - script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
    - python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
    - python at line 1284 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy.
    - python at line 454 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.
Before you ask yes, :mrgreen: I changed my real name into my name because I am a sneaky little ninja (Thehe)<D And some feedback <3 Great work~! I love all the games because of their story lines and their clever still funny lines..And this third game is so cool because of their combat, plot and cool music! I truely bow to you~! And~! Nero and Abel deserve more love <'D.....(..Oh god D: I am turning into a fangirl -hides-)

If I send the script in the wrong way warn me about it...

maypaymusic
Regular

#707 Post by maypaymusic »

I can't wait for this game :) will we get it before the end of the year or will it come out next year?
♥Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know, Sometimes our vision clears only after our eyes are washed away with tears...♥

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#708 Post by azureXtwilight »

I really don't know! It will come out after before requiem for sure XD
(And for the error, it won't be present in the final demo)

Shattered_Moon
Completed: Attack of the Zombie Frogs
Projects: 365 Dayz

#709 Post by Shattered_Moon »

:( I'm a little sad that this is going to be the last one, but it looks awesome so far~ I can't wait until it comes out~

M.C
Regular

#710 Post by M.C »

Ne ne, Azure-chan. Cant wait for the game. <3

Btw, I'd suggest you that you should include a skip option button near or on the text box. Some dialogues repeat and it gets pretty annoying while trying to get different guys. Just trying to help, but its your decision.

My favourite guy so far is Zephyr. xD Zephy-chan PFFFFFFFT.
ImageImage

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#711 Post by azureXtwilight »

Skipping is easy, you just have to press ctrl XD
But that will be put into consideration~

M.C
Regular

#712 Post by M.C »

Ah, I didn't know that. Allright. And since you put it into consideration, you could try something like Alistair's or YoJinBo's skip buttons. :)
ImageImage

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#713 Post by azureXtwilight »

Doppelganger has skip button though XD

M.C
Regular

#714 Post by M.C »

Cool. Also, I'd like to offer for proofreading if I may. :3 I just started my summer break - so I got plenty of time, and I just passed my english exam too, hehe.
ImageImage

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#715 Post by azureXtwilight »

That's great news XD
Thanks a lot!

M.C
Regular

#716 Post by M.C »

You're welcome. Just tell me when I can start. I'll probably get it done shortly.
ImageImage

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#717 Post by azureXtwilight »

The thing is the script is far from done -_-

M.C
Regular

#718 Post by M.C »

I got 3 months ahead of freedom, dont worry. :D
ImageImage

Vee

#719 Post by Vee »

I love you for making such wonderful games.
And I registered here just to tell you that :)
And of course I'm waiting for the final stage of the game :) actually, all of the others too :)

Good luck with your work!

Celestine
Veteran

#720 Post by Celestine »

I loved your First Fantasia, the music was so spellbinding. Especially Oswald. I always have it on my computer even after I reformatted becuz I love Oswald music theme when he meets Cheryl. I was suprised when I started playing the 2nd one because I choose the blue orb to finish my ending the very first time I played the game. It's too bad the only good ending was the reincarnation one. I also loved all the secret endings. My fav is when their transported to another dimension as "siblings" pft haha I loved that. It's too bad I can't save it and replay that ending again.
Sadly I can't seem to get Gil's ending.

I can't wait for your third one.

I like your sprites. Their fresh from your original. Is there really that many CGs in the demo. I think it'd take me a year to get to them all. LOL.
Iratherbeweird,thencalledstrange.
MydadtaughtmeinLifeEverything[/i]has consequences.Good and Bad actions/decision.