Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) [remaking process]

#871 Post by azureXtwilight »

Eh, it's still in hiatus now due to the other VNs I am making so don't expect a release this year ^_^;

tobiiDesu

#872 Post by tobiiDesu »

Miss azure..I got the feeling the Len is.....
the other self of Cherly! because Thanos said (ROTA) that he killed Vestoria so Cherly have the title of Vestoria..something like that. ANd (ROT) they said that Vestroria her Lover and Oswald have their other self, but Oswarl killed Vestoria's and her lover's other self....aaahh and the dreams that Len is having it's like a point of view how Cherly saw, like while valen fighting Thanos together with cain, a bit Cherly felt that she don't want Valen, her daughter to die, and that what Len felt too. Then this moment where Thanos talked to Cherly(ROT) while Cherly is staying at Oswald's place, and lastly...while Oswald was dying, Len was attracted to Oswald which is what Cherly felt originally and then Cherly criend..and Len felt her cheeks got wet because she was crying too...
I'm making sense?? @-@ aaaahh, so curious and confuse!!
AAAAAhhhh!!! I felt really excited, confuse and weird! But STILL i would love to play the Grand Finale:)
I've been playing ROT and ROTA again and AGAIN xD hahaha! It's never boring.., Love your Otome games azure...Good luck to you :))

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#873 Post by michi 18 »

uh yah uhmm miss azure i think so too that she is cheryl cuz u know oswald is watching thanos and he set him free so that means there is some problem with his family like cheryl is lost or something like this and hat but how and in the other forums there are some suggestions given to you about oswald knowing som blablabla told cheryl or maybe she is the 2nd self of cheryl but...........has a normal body could that be it also please answer cuz im so getting crazy with that topic or maybe is it also a descendant of the leignhold family? oh yeah and if you finished it could you post a link here but please not on megaupload it doesnt work maybe on 4 shared or in deviantart or here and can u try to uhmm make a complete rar not a file to file if you can ?
ps: I love your games .Im looking forward for the 4th game tooo and the b4 requiem and also this grand finale oh and i love the demo .. well can i suggest sometin .u know it would be nice if there is some part where there is a connection between zephyr andthanos which will make it a happily ever after for the both of them and for len how about the 2 of them inhabit the same body in the end cuz thanos doesnt have a real body right then make them become one person so that len doesnt have to choose from zephyr and thanos.

RandomKoro83

#874 Post by RandomKoro83 »

I have a mac and I'M LOOKING EVERYWHERE JUST TO PLAY THIS GAME TTTTT^TTTTT waaaaa. Where do you download it in ZIP format? I downloaded it and opened the .rar but I don't know where to click to launch it. :(
Please Help :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#875 Post by michi 18 »

well there should be another folder there after extracting the rar.
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

Anygirl4444

#876 Post by Anygirl4444 »

I really wish you could continue on in this series! I've played through all endings in the other two previos games and loved them so much! This one looks just as amazing, maybe even better. I hope the story line and characters are just as good as the past ones! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THE SERIES! I made an account for this forum just to tell you! :D Well have fun continuing! No rush! BTW: Doppleganger looks really cool too! :D

Anygirl4444

#877 Post by Anygirl4444 »

Can't wait until it's done! I wish you would continue this series! Love Fantasia!

Anygirl4444

#878 Post by Anygirl4444 »

Wish Ignitio and Albel could be dateable! Their stories look interesting and I'd love to try and get them ^_^

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#879 Post by azureXtwilight »

Don't worry, I'm not gonna ditch it. We're going to do a big remake for it, that's all ^_^

RandomKoro83

#880 Post by RandomKoro83 »

How do you open this if it's in parts? I tried opening/extracting each part. Then I tried opening with renpy but I never got the application icon.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#881 Post by azureXtwilight »

Put them all in the same folder, use winrar.

Anygirl4444

#882 Post by Anygirl4444 »

this is probably a stupid question....but who is the person between Lenarche and Forte in the.....i wanna say game's starter screen but i'm blanking O.o....well the top most picture...I've looked all over this forum but to no avail....Can't wait for this, though! I have no idea who I'll go after first...probably just random then kick myself for not choosing wisely XD

Anygirl4444

#883 Post by Anygirl4444 »

just looked at your new website and before requiem looks amazing!

selenity136
Regular

#884 Post by selenity136 »

I've noticed you have a new artist for doppelganger, will you be using that same artist for the remake of this game?

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#885 Post by azureXtwilight »

Hmm, no. I don't think so XD