Fantasia: Grand Finale [Hiatus]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
try10
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) NEW DEMO 1ST PAGE

#841 Post by try10 »

delicia1996 wrote:wen i saw thanos i almost scream xD n my mom was like wth... xD i always wanted thanos >////////< call me weird bt i always go for the bad boys XP

LoL me 2.

I think that every girl in the world deep down in her heart wants a BADBOY or more :P hehe

PockieHoshi
Regular

#842 Post by PockieHoshi »

O.M.G
Just played the demo :shock:
And I can already tell I'm gonna love this game forever 8'D
Loving the RPG aspect of it too :mrgreen: :mrgreen: !

therealrose
Regular

#843 Post by therealrose »

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Mghrabiya

#844 Post by Mghrabiya »

Good luck on this game. I loved all your vn's. Doppelganger also looks good. If you ever need a proof reader i'm here. CAN'T WAIT, GOOD LUCK!!!

Wright1000
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Finding A Murderer, Memory Loss, Crime Investigation, Stay away from the graveyard, Last Day at School, Lonesome, Email, Hired Gun, Dusk, Hired Gun 2, Man-at-arms, Hired Gun 3, The Phantom Caller, Street Girl, Free love, The Story of Isabel Claudia

#845 Post by Wright1000 »

It looks like your battle system isn't as good as I thought it was. I found this bug and thought that it would be best to show it to you. I hope you are grateful.

Code: Select all

I'm sorry, but an exception occured while executing your Ren'Py
script.

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment

While running game code:
 - script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
 - python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
 - python at line 1284 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy.
 - python at line 454 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

File "E:\New Folder (3)\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 260, in bootstrap
  File "E:\New Folder (3)\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 310, in main
  File "E:\New Folder (3)\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\main.py", line 93, in run
  File "E:\New Folder (3)\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\execution.py", line 234, in run
  File "E:\New Folder (3)\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\ast.py", line 558, in execute
  File "E:\New Folder (3)\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale-win32\renpy\python.py", line 937, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy", line 314, in <module>
  File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy", line 1284, in dofoeattack
  File "D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy", line 454, in skill_anim
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pos' referenced before assignment

While running game code:
 - script at line 100 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy
 - python at line 314 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/battle_engine.rpy.
 - python at line 1284 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\(demo) Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/script.rpy.
 - python at line 454 of D:\renpy-6.10.2\Fantasia_Momento of Grand Finale/game/anim.rpy.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.10.2e
He who doesn't care about the environment doesn't care about his grandchildren.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#846 Post by azureXtwilight »

Oh, that issue has been reported many times before long ago and It's already resolved. I believe I already mentioned it in the previous pages. I just don't upload the non-bug demo because of my current limited connection. Thanks for going through all the trouble reporting though.

Victory

#847 Post by Victory »

GAAAAAAAH i cant wait for this game to come out... i have played all the other Fantasia games so definatly looking forward to this game :D though i was wondering if you could put the demo thing in one file instead of parts cuz i can never get that type of demo to work for me. :(

also if you are still looking for creepy missions how about one were there is a monster terrorizing a town at night and it is up to u to figure who or what it is.

also do you think you will post a Release Date cuz that would be Awesome.

xBarahime2

#848 Post by xBarahime2 »

Hi AzurexTwilight!! I'm really looking forward to this <333 I really love the Fantasia series :D I've been stalking all your posts for a long time already xD so I decided to atleast comment something xD I'm also looking forward to ur other 2 WIPs ^-^

__________Image__Image

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth

#849 Post by azureXtwilight »

This project's on hold, will be continuing after Doppelganger and Before Requiem is out.

We've been redoing everything, including the characters personality and all. Thank you!

kkisaragi

Re: Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG) [on hold]

#850 Post by kkisaragi »

Are we going to end up with drastically changed characters after this redo, like a super nice Zeph? XD

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator

#851 Post by azureXtwilight »

Nah, a super-nice Zeph to Len is a big no-no.

Some of the appeals that all the characters have won't be changed, like forte being strict, zeph being a jerk to only len, and shea being easy-going....

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#852 Post by Coren »

There are quite a few updates like character themes in the forum (fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us) though, so make sure to check it out!

distorsion
Regular
Projects: Proofreader for: Alice Hunt, Dragon Souls, Dragon's Blood, NACIRA, Saundersi: Level7

#853 Post by distorsion »

Um... Any way to play the demo on a mac?
Thank you for all your kindness!
Will proofread (grammar/typos) for hugs!

KissOfDeath
Regular
Projects: Ikofá (In Development)

#854 Post by KissOfDeath »

D-d-d-d-d-d-DEMO?!?!? *downloads immediately*

~1 hour later~

Oh.My.Gosh...
I-I LOVE it! Oh, I can't wait til it's done! The anticipation and suspense is killing me!

I'm on Team Zephyr and Team Thanos! Hell yeah~! Woohoo! Keep up the great work, Azure-chan :D
"Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs." -Kendrick Lamar
-KissOfDeath

Completed:
RE:Set Episode(s) 1 and 2 (Proofreader)
*A Troll's Fairy Tale* http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=20160 (Proofreader)

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#855 Post by sayuri »

distorsion wrote:Um... Any way to play the demo on a mac?
Download the demo, unzip. Place the folder in Applications/Ren'py. Run ren'py and select project. Enjoy~

By the way, Azure, I'm sure it's annoying, but do you think you could give us an update? I miss Zephyr :lol: