The Silent Princess [GxB] [Backburner WIP]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
machinist
Regular

Re: [Artist Needed] The Silent Princess

#16 Post by machinist »

@serenity-blue ohhh i read the introduction again >_< lol sry about that
@Riviera thanks, that's really nice of you to say ^-^

anyway's here's the fixed version of princess as marcus and nicolas without ponytail
since Bourchier has one o_O

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#17 Post by sheetcakeghost »

Oh wow. You've picked up my day for the second time in a row. Thanks so much!

I really do dig your art style. I've always liked sketchy and water colors. If you were interested I'd totally have you be the artist for this.

machinist
Regular

#18 Post by machinist »

thanks
the thing is i'd never done any VN before and i can't do backgrounds T_T
gonna need help coming up with clothings too >_< anyway
if no one else comes around to help, i'll be happy to help

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#19 Post by sheetcakeghost »

I've had Beastie tell me she wants to maybe collab on this after her contest so I will totally take you up on that.

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#20 Post by azureXtwilight »

The project seems to be going along nicely. I am glad. I can't offer any help as my hand is currently full, but I will support this fully.

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#21 Post by sheetcakeghost »

You can help out by supporting! Also, tossing me an idea here and there. Telling me what you might want to see. This is still in it's doughy stage and once it's baking it'll be hard to add new ingredients.

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#22 Post by Riviera »

What I'd really like to see is a scene or two where the princess's love interest, after you have become close to each other, sits down with her and the two of them make up little gestures she can give him to express things. Like Peach Girl's little "make an L with your fingers to say I love you" thing.. that'd be so very cute.
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

machinist
Regular

#23 Post by machinist »

awesome! hope it works out i want this game to get completed!

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#24 Post by sheetcakeghost »

Riviera wrote:What I'd really like to see is a scene or two where the princess's love interest, after you have become close to each other, sits down with her and the two of them make up little gestures she can give him to express things. Like Peach Girl's little "make an L with your fingers to say I love you" thing.. that'd be so very cute.
That would be adorable. I have to remember to do that now.

IceD
Veteran

#25 Post by IceD »

This is surely a coherent story concept and you already picked my curiosity, to bad this will be an otome game :) But I have to admit it's great to see so much construction and research beforehand, and you've already made the plot interesting. I like the overall mute heroine concept - it's rare to see such characters, because it's mostly hard for the creators to make them feel real and conveying enough to readers so I'm glad you're trying. As for now, I won't point atanything because all of the work so far doesn't have any particular flaws, just keep it up! I'd love to see this finished :)

Also, you already seem to get a gifted artist! I'd say you are at least an aspiring artist, mechnist and I can alrady see some big potential in your work, particulary the style and way you draw the characters. With few small anatomical corrections those characters you drew would look very well. Also mind, that most of fantasy common clothes tend to be and should be simple, and seem to perfectly manage with that, so why troubled? I'd say they look neat enough. If you'll be able to manage whole art with such a delicate, "watercolor" look it would be great. Learn from proffesionals, read and view the things that inspire you the most and try to improve, you're on a good way to become a good artist :)

I'd also used to like dandelions alot when I was a little kid. You picked a nice symbol for this game.

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#26 Post by sheetcakeghost »

Wow, that's a very verbose post there. Thanks for the compliments. I doubt I'll be able to maintain this flawless record though. I'll certainly try.

If you continue keeping up feel free to point out anything you think may be off. I'm not at all sensitive about my work.

Xinxiaoai
Projects: Memories

#27 Post by Xinxiaoai »

the artist for this VN?0.o
waw! xD
i love the story!!
i want to draw it!!
i'd love to draw princess or the prince~ xD
can i? can i??

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#28 Post by sheetcakeghost »

Well let me see some of your work first. I want to make sure it fits what I'm looking for.

sheetcakeghost
Veteran

#29 Post by sheetcakeghost »

I just added a plot arc to the first post. You can find details to it in the notes section. This project is at the very back of my priority list, but I'm still getting ideas for it here and there. Feel free to continue suggesting any of your own. I took down the artist needed sign since it'll be a while before the artist would really have anything to do.

happysnowXD
Regular

Re: The Silent Princess [GxB] [Backburner WIP]

#30 Post by happysnowXD »

Hello you have awesome looking game here! :D
I wonder what her first words would be if she could TALK again *winkwink* :wink:
cause was super bored one day...
and started to watch dramas that are old and couldn't watch cause of afterschool
so saw drama of mute girl (not mute, became mute) and when guy who has cancer(who she loves) was about to fall in swimming pool (he still did) she finally spoke in the drama it was SUPER sad :cry:
but after that she didn't speak anymore even when he died