Crystal Heart

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Doggy Nino
Regular
Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)

Re: Crystal Heart

#61 Post by Doggy Nino »

Thank you Riviera. I probably worry about the music last for now. I was stressing about a little too much... but I'm alright now! Any ways currently I'll be working on the script starting tomarrow morning since I've been quiet lazy the past couple of days.

Also I really NEED A PROGRAMMER for help as well as an editor if any one is interested please tell me!
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#62 Post by sayuri »

I'm free to edit but only if some other people join me. I'm starting driver's ed next week which will be 8-3 so I won't have so much time, in addition to the fact that I have other things I'm working on. So, if one or two more people volunteer to proofread I'm in. Actually, as long as you don't send me really huge chunks of text I could probably do it alone. I'm not going to be able to respond quickly if you send me three hours worth of reading material at a time :P.

Doggy Nino
Regular

#63 Post by Doggy Nino »

Really?? Thanks for offereing to be one! For the text situation don't worry to much about that I will probably sending you small parts at a time! Also you don't need to respond quickly! You seem rather busy but I do appericaite it :D
I'm was just going to start on working the script now!!

If anyone else is interested in being an editor just tell me. I really do need to find a programmer so if your free and aren't working on big project give me a holler!
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

Doggy Nino
Regular

#64 Post by Doggy Nino »

Also just wanted to add I plan not make a demo probably! Also umm..I think the game will be done around next year in the summer... I actully won't be needing a programmer!

Ominias
Regular
Projects: Xai: The Shadow [WIP][GXB]

#65 Post by Ominias »

I just found this and I. Am. So. PUMPED!!! 8D

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts~ Especially Riku~

And when I saw this....I was freaking out. XDDD

Can't wait!!!!~

*Ahem.* Well, anyways, music...I really like music from this site:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... d5DDrOBg8Q

It's a Japanese music site, but as long as you credit them and specify the works you used it's okay to use their works I believe. If you go into BGM there's music without voices. I really like the piano and Neo Rock pieces in there~♪

But, meh, just a suggestion. ^^ Please keep us updated!!! 8D

Doggy Nino
Regular

#66 Post by Doggy Nino »

Well thank you very much! Lately I haven't been working on it lot due to some things...but yes as I said I will be posting the character rough drafts as soon as I make them. I'll take a look at this music website you gave me. *Miggles gets excited about me drawing it and does a little dance* XD Anyways i will update as soon as i can please look forward to it!

Ominias
Regular

#67 Post by Ominias »

Oh am I looking forward to it!!! XD Please do so. *pats Miggles*

Doggy Nino
Regular

#68 Post by Doggy Nino »

*Miggles gives a gaint bear hug to Ominias* I'm glad your looking forward to it! i'll be trying to update Nukku in a couple of minutes...So you'll get see her sometime today. Though I'm not really sure when... Slowly but surely I'm working on the game mostly the plot right now and how everything is going to be working! currently i'm still praticing my art and trying to what style is alright now. In the far far away future I'm plan to make a whole new series of manga and novels that have fantasy and sci-fi in it (because I'm a fantasy/science fiction writer and I love to draw) but also real life like stories that have very dramatic plots and problems as well. Of course after this game I'm probably gonna make at least one more. I'm a little mad at myself for not working on it more due to the fact I'm horroriabley lazy...but thanks for the support I will continue to try me best and try not stress out about too much!

Lace

#69 Post by Lace »

yay!
i loved kingdom hearts games :)
i cant wait for this game xD

Doggy Nino
Regular

#70 Post by Doggy Nino »

Me too I LOVE kingdom hearts. UHH! You probably already know that...why else would I make fan made game. I'm glad your excited for it! *Miggle starts to clap then starts bouncing up and down for joy* Geez calm down Miggles your getting way too excited!

Lace

#71 Post by Lace »

^^ im as much excited as miggles

Doggy Nino
Regular

#72 Post by Doggy Nino »

Well Miggles appericates at your excitment as well. * Miggles looks at me giving me a look saying told you so* Ok your right it is really cool and I am excited!! It's gonna be kind of tough to draw the kingdom hearts characters but of course I know with a LOT of pratice I know I'll master them.

Hey Ominias if you read this I just want to thank you for the music website it REALLY helped me out. :D

azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

#73 Post by azureXtwilight »

Ominias wrote:I just found this and I. Am. So. PUMPED!!! 8D

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts~ Especially Riku~

And when I saw this....I was freaking out. XDDD

Can't wait!!!!~

*Ahem.* Well, anyways, music...I really like music from this site:

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/ ... d5DDrOBg8Q

It's a Japanese music site, but as long as you credit them and specify the works you used it's okay to use their works I believe. If you go into BGM there's music without voices. I really like the piano and Neo Rock pieces in there~♪

But, meh, just a suggestion. ^^ Please keep us updated!!! 8D
Just realized that I am also using their music ^^
Wow, it's been a long time, the website layout is much better! :mrgreen:

eternaldaydreamer

#74 Post by eternaldaydreamer »

*o* This sounds really interesting! I love the Kingdom Hearts series! :D I'm so looking forward to this! :D

Ominias
Regular

#75 Post by Ominias »

Anytime~ ^^ Azure too? *0*

Btw how far are you in the script and characters? I'm curious ^^