Crystal Heart

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Doggy Nino
Regular
Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)

Re: Crystal Heart

#76 Post by Doggy Nino »

I haven't began working on the script yet...I'm currently working on what the events are and stuff like in that nature.
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

Doggy Nino
Regular

#77 Post by Doggy Nino »

Oh yeah I did a little info update so check it if you want to!
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

Starling
Regular
Completed: Rapunzel, Ishara: Bane of the Seas
Organization: Happy Backwards

#78 Post by Starling »

Go Go Doggy Nino~ :D This is looking good so far.

If you're still looking for another editor, I'd be willing as a thank you for being my editor.
Completed:
Rapunzel -- Fairy Tale Kinetic Novel
(NaNoRenO '11 )
the empty orchestra
(NaNoRenO '14)
(NaNoRenO '15)

Doggy Nino
Regular

#79 Post by Doggy Nino »

Really you'll be an editor for me?!? Thank you! Cool these means I have two future editors! *Is so happy starts dancing randomly for joy* ( Miggles looks at meand starts to dance as well!) XD *Nukku comes over* Nukku: WILL YOU TWO STOP FOOLING AROUND AND GET BACK TOO WORK!!! * I go start working on my game and editing your the game's prologe.*( Sorry I suck at spelling...) *Miggles just sit on the ground and begins laughing at me* I swear one day I'll get my revenge on you Nukku! :twisted:

Doggy Nino
Regular

#80 Post by Doggy Nino »

Alright people i need rival ideas for kai, noah, and van! Give me some ideas!

Doggy Nino
Regular

#81 Post by Doggy Nino »

New rough draft sketches please take a look and tell me what you think.

Ominias
Regular
Projects: Xai: The Shadow [WIP][GXB]

#82 Post by Ominias »

It's great so far! =D

Maybe Selphie or Aqua? Uhhhm....Larxene? *listing random KH girls* Hmm....Yuffie, or maybe Rikku....

sayuri
Veteran
Projects: It's a secret~

#83 Post by sayuri »

I like the new rough drafts a whole bunch! It's looking really good, I'm glad you decided to redo Nukku, this way you can digitally color the sprites (or if you don't you can ask around).

Quiet_Riot
Projects: Coming Soon to a Theater Near You Summer 2011...

#84 Post by Quiet_Riot »

Ooooo KH, I remember watching my brother play that when I was younger.

It sounds really sweet. I like the idea of having your brother's girl friend be your best friend (usually theres always some sort of random animosity towards them :?)

If you need any beta testing, writing the script of what the characters say, or logo-y type of things let me know!
I'm available for beta testing, writing, logos, and such.
I lovee VNs!
More specifically GxB VNs
Completed Anime Series:ParaKiss<3, Vampire Knight
WIP Anime: Hanasakeru Seishounen, Junjo Romantica

Doggy Nino
Regular

#85 Post by Doggy Nino »

I would love for you to join the team! I've been wanting some help of making a logo and you are welcome to become to a beta tester for Crystal Heart! If you want join the team send me pm and I send you a response! Thank you for the comment it's very kind of you! Also if there's anything that your interested in helping with game let me know in the pm.

Doggy Nino
Regular

#86 Post by Doggy Nino »

sayuri wrote:I like the new rough drafts a whole bunch! It's looking really good, I'm glad you decided to redo Nukku, this way you can digitally color the sprites (or if you don't you can ask around).
Thanks my drawings use to be terriable but I'm confident that I will become much better in my art when I'm older.

Doggy Nino
Regular

#87 Post by Doggy Nino »

New blog check it out if you interested~

Doggy Nino
Regular

#88 Post by Doggy Nino »

Hey people I haven't been on here in a while...so I thought I posted some news for you all on how it's with VN. First of I've been very busy lately but I hope to get a couple of rough drafts on the boys snice my expertiese in not in drawing I wanna get that done first. Thank you for you time everyone and keep cheering for Crystal Hearts.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#89 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

woHooo kingdom hearts~

Bla Bla

#90 Post by Bla Bla »

This game definitely looks constructive! I'll be looking foward to it :D