Crystal Heart

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Doggy Nino
Regular
Projects: Crystal Hearts (Discontinued)

Re: Crystal Heart

#91 Post by Doggy Nino »

Alright then new posting I have drawn Noah FINALLY. And sorry I haven't really been on I have lot things I'm currently dealing with so anyways here he is~!

I have also update potential jobs if anyone is interested please send a private message for any more info of apply for the job. Thank you for all again who are looking forward to this I will continue to work on this project.
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

Doggy Nino
Regular

#92 Post by Doggy Nino »

Alright I'm officially looking for a someone to be the character design artist. If you would like to to apply please give a shout out on here or a pm with a couple examples of you art work. If you have a devaint art you can just let me see that.
"In our world of big names, curiously, our true heroes tend to be anonymous. In this life of illusion and quasi-illusion, the person of solid virtues who can be admired for something more substantial than his well-knownness often proves to be the unsung hero: the teacher, the nurse, the mother, the honest cop, the hard worker at lonely, underpaid, unglamorous, unpublicized jobs." -Daniel J. Boorstin

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#93 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Doggy Nino wrote:Alright I'm officially looking for a someone to be the character design artist. If you would like to to apply please give a shout out on here or a pm with a couple examples of you art work. If you have a devaint art you can just let me see that.
Hmm........... Maybe I could. Well, my DA doesn't have much, so I doubt that you could even see my real arts. I think there's more here-
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... =26&t=9255
DA is here- http://www.qai279.deviantart.com
In the meantime, I'm not too busy within the week, so I'm all free.

Doggy Nino
Regular

#94 Post by Doggy Nino »

Ah, really? I may take you up on your offer if no else requests for the job~! XD I like your style of drawing it's very cute~. And this (Mostly) a cute game though there are a couple of scenes that are more comical and aimed at teens. XD Unfornately I will be having to right and create those scenes. -_- *Coughs* Anyway! Sorry I was getting off subject. I may ask you so more detail info in a pm. X3 Thanks for commenting and showing your art~! You have lot of potential~!

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#95 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Doggy Nino wrote:Ah, really? I may take you up on your offer if no else requests for the job~! XD I like your style of drawing it's very cute~. And this (Mostly) a cute game though there are a couple of scenes that are more comical and aimed at teens. XD Unfornately I will be having to right and create those scenes. -_- *Coughs* Anyway! Sorry I was getting off subject. I may ask you so more detail info in a pm. X3 Thanks for commenting and showing your art~! You have lot of potential~!

Ah, thanks! I'd be happy to help in any way since me myself loves Kingdom Hearts! <3
You're free to PM me whenever you want to.
It's my pleasure. :D

SilverxBlue
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Caught in Between: A childhood prologue
Projects: MDLS, Alice Hunt(Temporarily on-hold), The Guardian's Spell and one other unannounced thing.

#96 Post by SilverxBlue »

Being a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts, how could I not notice this thread before?

I will definitely start stalking this...

Oh, and if you need a proofreader, I'd be willing to lend a hand. :)

Good luck~ :D
Image Image
"A fool who doesn't think is more foolish than a fool who foolishly thinks." - Franziska Von Karma
Weeeeeee~
不愉快です !!!

Doggy Nino
Regular

#97 Post by Doggy Nino »

Ah thanks would be nice~! Though I have lots of proof-readers.... so.... XDDD;;;;

Kindred87
Regular
Projects: Fairy Tale: Kaguya-hime, MR Project (Non-VN), Wake Up Call (Non-VN), & Becoming A Good Composer
Organization: セイバーサウンドグループ WEST

#98 Post by Kindred87 »

Oh goodness, this project looks very very promising! Especially when I hear Dearly Beloved playing in my mind as I read the OP ^^

If I get some availability, could I possibly contribute some music to your project?
LimeBooth : http://limebooth.com/profiles/collinkindred/ | Music Thread (Closed To Requests Indefinitely) : http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=12938
SoundCloud : http://soundcloud.com/collin-kindred

Currently : Creating 75+ requested songs.

xSamChan
Regular

#99 Post by xSamChan »

Ooo ~ Sounds fun. I was a big fan of KH too.

Doggy Nino
Regular

#100 Post by Doggy Nino »

Im really really sorry for not coming on at all and give updates about Crystal Hearts. I literally almost dropped this VN idea right on the spot. I'm going to try and pick up where I left off. People who volunteered as proof readers, and with helping and stuff you don't have to after such long inactivity, after all this is my fault for not coming on or even try to work on this project. <<;;

Doggy Nino
Regular

#101 Post by Doggy Nino »

Kindred87 wrote:Oh goodness, this project looks very very promising! Especially when I hear Dearly Beloved playing in my mind as I read the OP ^^

If I get some availability, could I possibly contribute some music to your project?

If your still interested let me know. =)

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#102 Post by michi 18 »

will this still continue
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

kyoli

#103 Post by kyoli »

sounds promising! i look forward to checking it out!