Iron Thunder forums and devsite open

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Eiji
Regular

Iron Thunder forums and devsite open

#1 Post by Eiji »

a while back I said that we have a forum going for the Mecha MOG that me and my friends were working on..

well.. we now have an FAQ, some articles on the game's design, and are now offering an invitation to have a look at our site and hopefully to begin a discussion on who wants what..

so point your browser to http://www.battlebazaar.com and join the forums (you just wont be able to access the rules, and dev control threads.. but you are welcome to start a "clan", post to the "general" thread. and read the FAQs and articles (and to post comments if you like)

Eiji
Regular

post from the Battlebazaar site..

#2 Post by Eiji »

Articles / Information about the website
Date: Jan 05, 2004 - 12:12 PM
Welcome!

The FAQ link and most of the other links should be working now. Sorry, wasn't aware I had broken them.

Note that you can gain more access to the forums easily! When you first sign in to the Web Site and register, you are a member of only a few of the user groups that are available to you. Click on forums in the left panel, then click on user groups. There will be a pull down menu. Pick a group that you'd like to join and select view.

Click on "join" to join the group. The open groups are used to keep the number of forums shown to individual people low. There are also closed groups that you cannot join -- those groups are used by us to discuss things like game system changes or item changes that we don't want the whole world knowing about yet.

If you can see a forum, you are welcome to participate in it. Same with polls, etc. -- we've restricted only a handful of forums or polls to the development team only.

As we start moving forward, there are going to be some screenshots and some movie files showing up here of concepts. My goal is once a particular piece of the combat system is implemented, to post an example of it to this site. The idea is to let players see how it's going to work as early as possible.

-- DaveB
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This article comes from members.BattleBazaar.com
http://www.battlebazaar.com/