[WIP] Unteachable!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Lanna
Regular

[WIP] Unteachable!

#1 Post by Lanna »

(Oh hey, look who started something 'new' again...!)

Story Horrible Intro
"It was exactly 11:59 p.m. On a Sunday night. Just like they said.
'By the end of the week, Casey Ellison is going to die.'
...Well, that's what was supposed to happen.
Because, actually, things didn't go the way he planned them."

(It is just another high school story, really.)

♦ Gameplay
Image Image
The main character is, of course, Casey - though you'll get to decide if you prefer a male or female character. Depending on your choice, you'll play as the trapped soul of either a 22-year-old (former) student teacher or a 17-year-old (again, former) 11th-grader. Obviously, the other characters are going to treat you differently in both paths...

Apart from that, it's nothing too fancy. Just a regular visual novel with choices which affect events and endings.

♦ Credits
Music ; Backgrounds
Art, script, etc. is done by me.

This VN started as a community project months ago (though I /just/ started the remake) and it was supposed to be a bunch of characters, designed by different artists, thrown together, so... if you're interested, feel free to PM me for details ;;

There's no... 'official' demo yet, so for now I'll probably keep updating with screenshots. Any comments, questions, suggestions, basically anything, would be highly appreciated ^^ (Also, I apologize if this is extremely vague or badly written...I'm tired haha.)

/brb, stalking all the other threads again

dstarsboy
Veteran

Re: [WIP] Unteachable!

#2 Post by dstarsboy »

Looks great, I love the art style. There could be some issues with the sizes or your sprites not matching appropriately (either that or that guy is a giant compares to those girls).

I like that you can choose your character and the world reacts differently to who you are, good touch. Good luck with this.
Current Projects:
The Isle of St Marcus

machinist
Regular

#3 Post by machinist »

i really like the art style! so cute and clean

Lanna
Regular

#4 Post by Lanna »

Thank you both! :)
Haha, yeah I was thinking about adjusting the sprites a bit, though these two girls are supposed to be pretty much...tiny. XD I'll see if it looks any better when I add more characters, lol.

I'm pretty busy atm so I haven't updated a lot...but I do have this pic on my dA, to (hopefully) get people interested. :P Though there's not much apart from two character designs that aren't in the first post.

LVUER
King of Lolies
Completed: R.S.P

#5 Post by LVUER »

The graphics is cute and clean. The BG is also good. The story is interesting. I love this game ^_^

Is there GxG scenario? Since we could choose female protagonist?

A little bit critique, if you don't mind...
Some of the sprites (the characters) seems bent/lean toward left a little. Nothing too biggie, but could be disturbing if you look at it closely. And also the female protagonist sprite's hair is a little bit too messy, making it the male one looks so much better. Perhaps you want to tidy her hair a little?
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW