(WIP) RPG/otome game (im gonna need help on it)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
emopinkprincess

(WIP) RPG/otome game (im gonna need help on it)

#1 Post by emopinkprincess »

ok soo i had these ideas for stories to write but now im wondering if they'd be better suited as otome games/RPG/Visual Novels!!!

the first im thinking of would be an RPG.

(theres alot of secrets im keeping hidden if I do choose to make the game :) )

Your name is Christal.(pronounced like Crystal just spelled diff)
Your parents are king and queen of Olista, a kingdom full of beauty and plenty of land. However all is not well in the kingdom, someone has been killing all of the spellcasters who are employed by the king to keep dragons out of the kingdom. No one knows who has been doing this, though there has been a rumor that one of the spell casters burnt the killer's right shoulder horribly.
Christal has been an only child since her brother was killed in a riding accident when they were younger. Even though they were close, she has been forbidden by her parents to go see his grave. Then again, no one knows where it is because the King has never told anyone.

On your Fifteenth birthday your parents introduce you to a knight who has been slaying the dragons that have entered the kingdom. But you know there true motives, they're probably expecting you to marry this stranger after you turn Sixteen! You of course will refuse but they are your parents....
During the ceremony for you to meet your husband-to-be, a pair of eyes keeps starring at you and when you catch a glimpse who it is, he disapears. Later you run into the stranger again in the garden, and oh does he have news for you! He says your brother is not dead, and instead is being held captive by the neighboring kingdom! You must get to the bottom of this but boy will only be there one night, so you must go with him before questioning your parents.

Is your brother realy dead? Or has he been held hostage for all these years? And if you find him, how will you help him?
Who is this stranger? Why hasn't he tried to contact you with this information before?

Find out in-My Kingdom for My Brother

Abeiramar
Regular

Re: (WIP) RPG/otome game (im gonna need help on it)

#2 Post by Abeiramar »

Hmn... is it a good idea to post in a WIP board when your project isn't even half complete ?
How far are you in your script ? Have you draw any art yet ? :)
...Are you new in this? You might need help to code the RPG elements. And proofreaders, those are important too!

Meems
Regular

#3 Post by Meems »

This sounds really interesting and I wish you the best of luck. If you're looking for people to help you on it, you'd probably have a better chance if you can show you've already done work on it - like Abeiramar says, have you finished the script, done any art, etc? That way people will know you're serious about it.

I hope you do make this, because it sounds really good. I'd play it. I think your plot sounds well thought out and your summary left me wanting to know what will happen - who is this knight, does the brother's death/capture have anything to do with the spellcasters going missing etc - which is a very good sign indeed.

Good luck! :)

emopinkprincess

#4 Post by emopinkprincess »

Thank u the main reason I posted this was so I could see if it was worth the time it would take. I have started working on a script though I lost the better version of it when my computer crashed so I wanted to know if it was a sign I shouldn't be doing this idea or something. Thank u both for providing constructive critisism. :)

Honey.Yellow

#5 Post by Honey.Yellow »

This sounds really interesting and this would sound good for an RPG/otome game. I can't wait to see this plot turned into a game, if you're planning to do it. Good luck! :D