Back to help!!!

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kmsgameboy
Regular

Back to help!!!

#1 Post by kmsgameboy »

Hey guys...its been a long time since Iv been around so I am sure most of you dont know who I am. I was here for a short time early this year wanting help making a game...then I got REALY busy. I still want to make games though...I just dont have enough time to make my own. So, I would like to offer my skills to anyone who can use them. I am a pretty good artist...but I am not to good with CG coloring (and once again time plays into it all and drawing takes quite a bite of time) so I would probably best be put to use as a writer, director, or making CG backgrounds. I have a few backgroud examples I was going to use for a game Ill post below, and if you want to read some of my game concept ideas and other writings (poetry, strories, etc.) just let me know.

"In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. Don't forget that."
-Shadow FFVI
Please drop by my website! ^_^

kmsgameboy
Regular

#2 Post by kmsgameboy »

Oh...and if you dont like these backgrounds I can do a lot more than just run a few filters...so its not like you would be limited to this kind of work. :P
"In this world, there are many like me who have killed their emotions. Don't forget that."
-Shadow FFVI
Please drop by my website! ^_^