The GXB Rebellion[otome]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
Message
Author
User avatar
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG otome

#46 Post by ofdawnandtwilight » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:46 am

sake-bento wrote:
nero279 wrote:i have no idea how to move a topic so i copied from the recruiting forum ^_^" :?
All you have to do is report the thread. Click on the red exclamation point button in the bottom right corner of your post, and an admin will move the thread for you. I've moved the original thread and merged it with your new one.
Okay, thank you and i'm sorry for troubling you.

PurplePavlova
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 am
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#47 Post by PurplePavlova » Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:09 am

Hello :D
I've been working hard on the sprites :) Sent you what I've done so far too btw :D
Oh, and might I say that Hike seems quite smexy 8D I look forward to drawing him 8D Hahahaha
Oh and the Slayson twins remind me of the Hitachiin twins, which is awesome cause who doesn't love them :D
The list of boys seem quite epic :D

PurplePavlova
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 am
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#48 Post by PurplePavlova » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:37 am

Bumping this up :D
Yay! The pic's up!
But the Forum took away the background transparancy D: And added a random speck D:
Lol anyway, I really glad to be working with you :)

User avatar
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#49 Post by ofdawnandtwilight » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:41 am

PurplePavlova wrote:Bumping this up :D
Yay! The pic's up!
But the Forum took away the background transparancy D: And added a random speck D:
Lol anyway, I really glad to be working with you :)
Likewise ~ ;3
but i don't really get the background and speck or something sorry XD

PurplePavlova
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 am
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#50 Post by PurplePavlova » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:46 am

nero279 wrote:
PurplePavlova wrote:Bumping this up :D
Yay! The pic's up!
But the Forum took away the background transparancy D: And added a random speck D:
Lol anyway, I really glad to be working with you :)
Likewise ~ ;3
but i don't really get the background and speck or something sorry XD
Hahaha don't worry, just a random little rant XD Nothing you did haha :)
:D

User avatar
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#51 Post by ofdawnandtwilight » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:00 am

PurplePavlova wrote:
nero279 wrote:
PurplePavlova wrote:Bumping this up :D
Yay! The pic's up!
But the Forum took away the background transparancy D: And added a random speck D:
Lol anyway, I really glad to be working with you :)
Likewise ~ ;3
but i don't really get the background and speck or something sorry XD
Hahaha don't worry, just a random little rant XD Nothing you did haha :)
:D
it wasn't the forum that disturbed the picture!
it was facebook! >:(
i had to uploaded it there

PurplePavlova
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:40 am
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#52 Post by PurplePavlova » Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:46 pm

nero279 wrote:it wasn't the forum that disturbed the picture!
it was facebook! >:(
i had to uploaded it there
Haha that's wierd that facebook did that XD

doomonyou
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 pm
Completed: CameliaGirls for Android
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#53 Post by doomonyou » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 am

I wish you guys luck.

User avatar
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#54 Post by ofdawnandtwilight » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:55 am

doomonyou wrote:I wish you guys luck.
thank you neko-chan!!~ :D

User avatar
Julie
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#55 Post by Julie » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:34 am

This seems like an interesting story. Genderbender is good^^ I see that you are in need of members for your VN team? If you are still looking, I am available for editing and proofreading scripts. ^^ Good luck with this! I hope you can release a demo soon!

User avatar
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#56 Post by ofdawnandtwilight » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:37 am

Julie wrote:This seems like an interesting story. Genderbender is good^^ I see that you are in need of members for your VN team? If you are still looking, I am available for editing and proofreading scripts. ^^ Good luck with this! I hope you can release a demo soon!
Oh, really?!
Thank you very much!~ We accept every help that you could offer! (but do you proofread story scripts or programming scripts? i get confused by that ^^;)
Someone is currently proofreading the demo (story) script, so I think that the demo will be released in a few weeks. Most of us are busy this year, so I can't tell when is the full game is being released. Thank you for your support! :D

User avatar
Julie
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#57 Post by Julie » Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Since I am not an expert at programming yet, I only edit proofread and edit scripts. ^^

User avatar
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#58 Post by ofdawnandtwilight » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Julie wrote:Since I am not an expert at programming yet, I only edit proofread and edit scripts. ^^
aah, Alrightiee!
(wooah, three script proofreaders! if i did silly mistakes then all three of you are gonna laugh at me XD)
is it okay if i send the prologue now?
email please :)
(i'm currently working on one of the boys)

User avatar
Julie
Regular
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:55 pm
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#59 Post by Julie » Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:23 am

I will PM you then. ^^

User avatar
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran
Posts: 530
Joined: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:50 am
Location: Malaysia
Contact:

Re: The GXB Rebellion VN/RPG/GXB recruiting!!

#60 Post by ofdawnandtwilight » Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:20 pm

Julie wrote:I will PM you then. ^^
okay then :)

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users