The GXB Rebellion[otome]

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

Re: The GXB Rebellion[otome]

#106 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

O////O
Guys, thank you so much <3

I can't believe that so many people would still comment on this old thread, though that is great if it continues ^^
I'm working on this with a much solid story and much more characters, they've already been thought out through enough but the script's been progressing a bit slow since it's NaNoRenO.
Trust me, the sprites will be much better after 2-3 years of improvement so please, do stalk for any updates!

Anyway, thank you very much for taking your time here, I hope you'll stay tuned for a huge update somewhere in the future so please, continue to support this as much as you can :D

michi 18
Veteran
Completed: none at the moment's notice
Projects: The Universal Hope;Wisdom Revival
Organization: Pridal Heavens Inc.

#107 Post by michi 18 »

Do you have maybe any calculations of when a possible release would come or maybe a demo?
Projects: (I hope you'll support them ) Wisdom Revivalhttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=16488 and Universal Hope (Uni-H)http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=16452.

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#108 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

No, unfortunately. I think the script has already passed as a demo but it's pretty much incomplete without any art and music. I plan to finish most of the endings first before I open up a new WIP so it's probably going to be a long wait :'D
Thank you for your interest, that keeps me really motivated ^^

Anyway, I forgot about the whole OP being deleted so might as well place a quick summary of the revamped version here so that people wouldn't be lost about what the thread is about ^^;

Vivaldast, a country both of wonders and advancement are diverged into two with women as Researchers and the men as Fighters. With a sudden foray from the men, the country has been in war for nearly 8 years now and unfortunately with no acknowledgement of the reason of such bloodshed.
Sethra Hopeland, a young unofficial Researcher, due to her cunning habits of troublemaking and witty attitude was specifically sent as a spy to gather any valuable information from the men as she disguised as one of them herself. A month was the only time she and her mythical companion, Ash had before arrived the rumoured Ending Day (I forgot the real name so this might change later on), 2nd Gold. Would she be able to find a way to gain victory of the war? Would she be able to find out what even caused it or maybe, would she experience something that she never had expected within the time with her enemies? This is your choice to make.

Uh, yeah, that pretty much explains it lol
I'm not going to reveal anything other than that until I could push myself to reach the WIP standards, so I hope you would still support this.

Thank you very much for your time! :D

Rye
Regular
Projects: : MAlice :

#109 Post by Rye »

/hold my breath until your games again
I've stalking this since centuries ago I know Lemma, which is early 2011.
I'm crying my butts off. So if you need anything for help, tell me please /sparkle rye's eyes
I'm hiatus from everything for exam... Slow pace on projects. I need to write and draw..
"I'm wearing your granddad's clothes. I look incredible." - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#110 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

@ Rye: You've known this outdated thing that long? :O Thank you very much for the support, I'll try my best to make this a reality! And I'll be sure to keep your offer in mind cause I know I'll be needing it later on, thank you :D

Since I've already noted that this is not dead, might as well show the current progress then:

Code: Select all

The game contains 1,199 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 13,454 words,
for an average of 11.2 words per screen.
The game contains 5 menus.
Yeah, not much, that's barely half the introductions ^^;

Thanks for your time :3

Rye
Regular

#111 Post by Rye »

Yes, I've stalking this place for so long /tears of happiness flooding like a fall
And hooray for some updates! Might as well doing some fanart IF you left the sprites here /happiness turn into sadness
I'm hiatus from everything for exam... Slow pace on projects. I need to write and draw..
"I'm wearing your granddad's clothes. I look incredible." - Macklemore and Ryan Lewis

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#112 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

xDDDDDDD
I'll be dumping this thread later on then, once I've finished all the things in March. I've been working on their designs since I changed them so much, so a few quick sketches wouldn't do any harm I guess ^^
By the way, see the leek-head green haired guy there in my avatar? Yeah, him? He'll be in the game too :3

Rye
Regular

#113 Post by Rye »

Ohhh~ He's cute /imagine him in your style
I'm trying to make some quick doodle then...
I will be waiting for the full cast then attack you with the chibi's revolution muahaha.... Did I just said that outloud?

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#114 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

xDDD You don't know how much I love you right now <3
Thank you so much, now I'm really itching to work on the game but I have to resist >o<
I'll do my best to fulfill your expectations once I really do work on it so that I could get a new WIP up as soon as possible c:

Rye
Regular

#115 Post by Rye »

*v* /le stalk here you can't pull me out! I've stick my butt here with glue

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#116 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

Hi there ^^
So NaNo's finally over (for me at least) and to reward myself after weeks without good sleep, I decided to sketch up some quick designs of most of the main pursuables. Yes, there are main pursuables and minor pursuables which you have to unlock in this game :'D

Here're some brief profiles for the main characters too ^^

Seth Hopeland (Heroine, Fighter mode)

Our young, rebellious heroine.
She's an unofficial Researcher due to her proactive hobby of pranking people instead of using her time to study, thus being the odd ball among the sisterhood. Her brazen attitude and her fighting skills which she acknowledges from Leader Irene though has given her a chance to prove herself by gaining them victory in the likely upcoming war by disguising as a part of their enemies, and she's determined to do just that.

Aiden Meldron (Obtainable)
Aiden.png
Seth's housemate of the A3 manor; His merry and outgoing personality easily irritates Seth and he is usually seen with his other duo half, Ren. It also happens to be that amidst the other men, he seems to counter Seth the most for his zealous goal to win the war as well.

Ren Aurent (Obtainable)

Seth's housemate of the A3 manor and the 2nd assistant leader of A3; He actually happens to be a newcomer as well despite already holding a title, arriving as a soldier not long before Seth does. Inseparable friends with Aiden and usually acts as the mature one. (lol Keyword usually)

Hike Mayhem (Obtainable)
Hike.png
Another housemate; Quiet and very hard to find for unknown reasons. Being tied to the Mayhem's bloodline, he holds the rightful place as the Fighters' leader. In lieu though, he is replaced with the current mysterious leader who seems to have no intention of acknowledging his presence.

Leum & Leun Slayson (Obtainables)-Friendship endings only because I honestly can't see them as boyfriend material ^_^;;
The wicked twins of A3; They outrun Seth's notorious title as a troublemaker by far too many levels, thus are on the top of Seth's long blacklist. They wear the same matching outfits for fun and will target their deadly pranks to those who they like to tease (coughEveryonecough)

Maige Antebell (Obtainable)
The arrogant first assistant leader of A3; He seems to actually enjoy seeing people being ticked off by his attitude. Is very strict and annoying therefore being the twins' prime laughing stock. He also seems to be close to the A3 leader, Axel.

Axel Xeerie (Obtainable)
The A3 leader; Like his lovely first assistant, he also stands as a very serious and strict person despite his young age among the other men, perhaps of having to hold his responsibility as a leader to his men. He's simply called as 'brick wall' by Seth due to his lack of visible emotions.

There are more characters and the designs are absolutely not final. I'll be posting the other characters some time ahead along with more information.
So I hope that wasn't a long and tiring read, I'd definitely love to hear any comments you have to say, thank you for your time :D
Last edited by ofdawnandtwilight on Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

blahblah0625
Regular

#117 Post by blahblah0625 »

Really anticipating this game :) Good luck!
Screams and yells for bishies

ofdawnandtwilight
Miko-Class Veteran

#118 Post by ofdawnandtwilight »

blahblah0625 wrote:Really anticipating this game :) Good luck!
Oh hey! Thank you, I'll try my best ^^

Rye
Regular

#119 Post by Rye »

@@! I'm trying choose between Aiden and Hike!
I'm waiting for the twin. /evil laughs/