[WIP] Caesar's Fate (GxB) -- Hiatus: November 1st 2011!--

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
YuukiCrossPudding
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Gidget & The Mysterious Thievery of Hoppity Town
Projects: Cerulean, The Photographer, Stalker&Yandere, Enamored Risks, Who Is The Red Queen?
itch: yuukipudding

Re: Caesar's Fate (GxB)

#16 Post by YuukiCrossPudding »

@elenakiara:
good luck!
she look pretty!
except for she's wearing a pajama...
lol
xD

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#17 Post by Elenakiara »

@YuukiCrossPudding: xDD Yeah, hehe... Don't worry, she'll have her own roman attire too! :3 I can't really say why she's in her PJs at the moment though! :O
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

lilyalex
Regular
Completed: Crazy to be Famous
Projects: Bold Mount

Re: [WIP] Caesar's Fate (GxB) -- Historical Fiction --

#18 Post by lilyalex »

This is so cool!! :o I want it to come out asap!!! :mrgreen:

Riviera
Miko-Class Veteran

#19 Post by Riviera »

Elenakiara wrote:@YuukiCrossPudding: xDD Yeah, hehe... Don't worry, she'll have her own roman attire too! :3 I can't really say why she's in her PJs at the moment though! :O
.... time travel?!

Let it be time travel!~
Will edit/proofread for cookies.

I do free voicework! Click here for samples

lilyalex
Regular
Completed: Crazy to be Famous
Projects: Bold Mount

#20 Post by lilyalex »

Riviera wrote:
Elenakiara wrote:@YuukiCrossPudding: xDD Yeah, hehe... Don't worry, she'll have her own roman attire too! :3 I can't really say why she's in her PJs at the moment though! :O
.... time travel?!

Let it be time travel!~
I hope that toooooooooo!! :!:

Elenakiara
Veteran

#21 Post by Elenakiara »

@ lilyalex : Thanks for the support! xD I hope I won't let you down! :3

@ Riviera : :3 I think that that could be a possibility... >.> xDD
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

Megumi
Regular
Projects: Love Buffet

#22 Post by Megumi »

Riviera wrote:
.... time travel?!

Let it be time travel!~
XD SHE WAS SLEEPING WHEN SHE WAS TIME TRAVELING? FOR COMIC PURPOSE, I'D HAVE DONE IT WHILE SHE IS SHOWERING XD

*shot*

(yeah, that's exactly why MY VN is rated 15+)

I used to learn Latin and Greek :3 Because they have interesting history. I hope you will still respect some aspect of their culture though... or I'll complain mentally so hard that I'll be frustrated. If you reach beta testing stage *nudges, nudges*, you know who to call. XD
La vie est un rêve, c'est le réveil qui nous tue.

Love Buffet

To read about (crackish) reviews for otome games, click here.

Elenakiara
Veteran

#23 Post by Elenakiara »

Megumi wrote:
XD SHE WAS SLEEPING WHEN SHE WAS TIME TRAVELING? FOR COMIC PURPOSE, I'D HAVE DONE IT WHILE SHE IS SHOWERING XD

*shot*

(yeah, that's exactly why MY VN is rated 15+)

I used to learn Latin and Greek :3 Because they have interesting history. I hope you will still respect some aspect of their culture though... or I'll complain mentally so hard that I'll be frustrated. If you reach beta testing stage *nudges, nudges*, you know who to call. XD
:O XDDD I can't believe how close you got to almost guessing it!! >w< Oh my...

Also, thank you!! :3 I'll definitely keep you in mind when I'll be at that stage! :3

Megumi
Regular

#24 Post by Megumi »

XD You mean she wasn't sleeping but she dreamt through the time travel? xD *shot* I need to stop guessing rofl

Anyway, I keep wondering how the BAD ending would be. Could it be the heroine disappearing as the story changes? And as she was not supposed to be in this time, I keep seeing complications XD Except...

Oh, well, I must shut up lol. *hugs*

One last question though
(But is the slave going to be uh... touched by males or females for all that matters? I mean it's not uncommon in Roman society... And real love is considered as only possible between men. *shot* Did I just traumatized some souls?)

Love Buffet

Elenakiara
Veteran

#25 Post by Elenakiara »

Mwahahah! >:3 Close, but you're getting colder now!

Anyway, I think you'll like how she gets there! :O I might have to make it 15+ too just in case. xDD

Currently, the bad endings that I planned out are more about the story and not as much time-wise. xD And really, don't worry too much about the time complications as it will be explained to you in the story! :3

For your last question xD...
Currently, I had him be touched mostly by women, though I might put in some other kind of touching too. XD It may actually even affect the plot a little bit. >:3

And really, thank you for all of your questions! :3 They help me notice any small changes that might need to be made as I go along in writing the script! =D So if you have any more, keep them coming! :3 As long as they aren't about how she gets sent back in time!! D=<

Megumi
Regular

#26 Post by Megumi »

Well, is the 'Friend' married?

Because 25 is pretty old for the Roman. XD

Love Buffet

Elenakiara
Veteran

#27 Post by Elenakiara »

Ooohh, you asked the right question! ;) XD Well, she -was- married. :O To someone who was actually known and quite -famous- back then! xD Though I can't say more or you'll guess who she is and have even more questions for me! xDD And plus, it will spoil a part of the plot. >_> So yeah... xD

Megumi
Regular

#28 Post by Megumi »

XDDDD. I must say though...

The main character is OLD. (21 years old XD) Do you have a plan to make her hm, acceptable? xD

Hmm... My other question, I fear you won't answer, is that how did the friend bring her there. Though the Romans worship Gods, the Gods are often shown as selfish beings and, moreover, do not communicate with humans except the few 'holy beings' they choose. *wonders, wonders*

Love Buffet

Elenakiara
Veteran

#29 Post by Elenakiara »

Haha xDD T_T She's not that old, though I know that it is old in their time. xD But I'm not sure what you mean by acceptable? xD

The way she brought here back is, yup, you guessed it, a secret. xD But, it will be semi-explained if you play the game in a certain way to discover some secrets about the friend. :3

Megumi
Regular

#30 Post by Megumi »

Well. I think the heroine is the datable character for the men (I mean, to them, she's the love interest) they still have to have... babies.

Old = unfertile.

XD

Love Buffet