[WIP] Prince' Knight(tentative title)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
namakemono-chan

[WIP] Prince' Knight(tentative title)

#1 Post by namakemono-chan »

>>This is my first VN and I'd probably make a lot of mistakes... hope I'd make it a decent one though.

Story:

"The King's son run away because he is a homo and can never take the throne, it seems that the King send someone to find him too.

"It also seemed that the King has hid his son when it was young because it was then that he declared that he is no man at all, sadly, no one ever saw the Prince again, and no one knows anything about him nor his face, the only news we heard since then was when he suddenly ran away from the palace 6 months before the royal ceremony for his 16th birthday."

You are Jang Shin Hye, child of the right hand of the King, was that someone ordered to find the prince and return him as a full man from head to toe. A tough mission but as the child of someone with high status on the court, you can't lose your face. And so, the hunt for the homo prince starts!

Characters:

Jang Shin Hye- child of the right hand of the king and tasked to find the homo prince. She can choose to whether find him as a girl or find him disguised as a guy. Her parents were actually exiled from another kingdom saved by the king years ago, making her have a complex about being indebted to him. She has a big scar on her back which eventually caused some big rumors around.

The Homo Prince- rumored to be a very beautiful lad, which probably caused him to be a homo. His real name is Yukifumi. Nothing much knows about this homo prince 'cept that he's a homo.

(Will add more info. later >_> I better go to school now)
my blog:Otome Science

Forgive the bad English, English is not my first language nor second; It's currently my 3rd language.

Radhreni
Regular

Re: [WIP] Prince' Knight(tentative title)

#2 Post by Radhreni »

The first thing that jumped out at me when I read the description was the repeated use of the word "homo." I'm not sure about its use in other languages, but in English that word is a serious slur.

I'm also worried about the treatment of homosexuality in the project description: there is a lot of stereotyping in the Prince's description and the King's attitude.

What is your goal with this project?

Arithra
Regular
Completed: Finding a prom date

Re: [WIP] Prince' Knight(tentative title)

#3 Post by Arithra »

It sonds interesting.
but I have to agree with radhreni you might want to rethink your choice of words.
After all you don't want to offend anyone!

have fun in school I guess...
and more fun once its over!
I will be looking forward to the new information!
Please visit my projects Perios- Chained Sorceress
and Final Banquet now with demo!

And my blog for more updates!