[WIP] Mafia's Queen (GXB)

Ideas and games that are not yet publicly in production. This forum also contains the pre-2012 archives of the Works in Progress forum.
kamiruxkamiru
Regular
Projects: Mafia's Queen

[WIP] Mafia's Queen (GXB)

#1 Post by kamiruxkamiru »

hello! This is my first VN project. I am not a skilled artist nor programmer, so.... ahem! >_<
This was an idea that has been always running in my mind and i have finally have the courage to post here.

Summary:
Bad luck strikes Houzuki family when the head and his wife can't gave birth to a son to be their successor. And so Sano, decided to raise her 4th daughter as a son instead.

17 years passed. Tooru raised as a man obeying her father's every word keeping her secret deep within...or not really. One day, a letter came from the head of the Fang Family, the most influential and powerful family among all demanding that Tooru be engaged to his daughter or they will reveal her secret being a woman(btw, it was a puzzle how they have known it). With no other choice to choose from, Tooru got engaged to the girl.

For now, she was able to keep her secret safe but will this last? Especially when rival families starts snooping around her after that sudden engagement?

Characters:

Heroine:

Tooru Houzuki
- raised as a man. Well, she does look like a man anyway.... She is her father's favorite and was loved by her sisters very much, her mom despises her though because she just obeys her dad like a robot and how she was born as a girl. Her father raised her to become a strong and intelligent individual that will lead their family to success. Hates how she was forcefully engaged to Xiao Chi but her actions in front of her completely contrasts it.
***This is just a sort of scratch of Tooru:
houzuki tooru.jpg
(i am not very good at drawing >_<)

Obtainable Guys:

Li Ran Fang
-Li Ran is Tooru's future brother-in-law. But Li Ran doesn't think so. Knowing that Tooru is a girl, he always hits on her and even stole her first kiss saying that if she really was a guy, a kiss like that would be nothing. He cares no less about his father which surprisingly makes his father think its his way of showing his love for him. He sometimes has a really cold atmosphere around him and has lots of mysteries even if he denies it.
li ran.jpg
Eiichi Takahashi
-Tooru met Eiichi when she was 14 and was in dire after being almost found out bout her secret. Eiichi is one of Sano's most trained boy and was always favored. He also happen to be the same age as Tooru so that much explains why he was chosen to protect her. He wasn't very talkative but his skills are incomparable. He has this strong barrier against others but it seems he doesn't have that for Tooru. He always warns Tooru to be careful with the Fangs(does he know something others do not?).
eiichi.jpg
Hyun Ki Kang
-Tooru met Hyun Ki during a party she attended with his father when she was young. Hyun Ki is son of a not very influential family in Korea. He is an only son and supposed to take over their family but doesn't care a thing about it and has been a member of a boy band, Pixie. Best friends with Tooru and unfortunately a very dense being that defeats all the shoujo manga heroines for not being able to realize that his best friend is a girl. Has crush on Xiao Chi and always strikes for how he was stabbed at his back by his VERY best friend.
hyung ki.jpg
Supporting Characters:
Sanosuke Houzuki(head of houzuki family/tooru's dad)-will do anything for the sake of his family's name.
Tanya Darwin-Tanya is Tooru's mother that despises her so much because of how she is a girl and how she acts like a robot following what her dad orders her around(she also seem to hold anger against her husband).

Xiao Chi Fang-Li Ran's older younger sister and was Tooru's fiancee. She is aware about Tooru's gender but still *seems* in love with her after she saved her from other gangsters. She does anything to make her fall in love with her.

Houzuki Sisters(Sana, Takiko and Shuuka): They are Tooru's sisters. They always show how affectionate they are to their dear ''brother'' and has tendency to tease people that gets close to her.

Hajime Seki-was Tooru's classmate and Hyung Ki's private tutor(for unknown matter, don't worry it's not R18+ thing).
UPDATE:
4/10/2011: I'm currently making a big make-over on all things(and i just notice how stupidly summarized the plot is, so i change it)
:I'm currently halfway done with Li Ran's sprite, and he is my current avatar btw)
:Other characters description up
Attachments
sano houzuki.jpg
Last edited by kamiruxkamiru on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

DaR
Regular

Re: [WIP] Mafia's Queen (GXB)

#2 Post by DaR »

Sounds pretty interesting! :D

Reminds me a little of Yo-Jin-Bo because of the no-heir thing.
I support Mr. Darcy~ <3

choklitchan
Regular

#3 Post by choklitchan »

This sounds like something I'd like to play. ^_^
Finished:
Shrinkled
Mobile Food Madness (Polymorphic Games)
Works in Progress
The Truth of the Legends (Hiatus)

kinougames
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Working on ミツマタ [Mitsumata (c)].

#4 Post by kinougames »

That sketch is pretty fabulous. :)
Check out the new interactive media project, Mitsumata(c). Follow 8 colorful characters in a story full of drama, horror, all sexualities and exciting gameplay~!

Development blog's up! Visit!

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#5 Post by Elenakiara »

OOH! <3 I love mafia stories so much!!!! Good luck and I can't wait! ;)
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

MiSi
Veteran
Completed: Santa
Projects: On Grey Wings, The Master's Call, Shadowborn ...while having many more in mind ;)

#6 Post by MiSi »

I'm definitively going to play it, once it's finished... sounds like the kinda story I'm fond of ;)
yay! :)

kamiruxkamiru
Regular

#7 Post by kamiruxkamiru »

@everyone who posted above:

thank you! i was very fond of gender bending and mafia too! That's why when i discovered ren'py, my VN should something with those elements. xD

Miss-Mae
Regular
Projects: Waiting on Love
Organization: Kinki Skiddles Productions

#8 Post by Miss-Mae »

Oooh, mafia! <3 You got my attention with just that! Also - totally loving that the main chick is boy-ish and tough! Nice change from the usual girly-girl characters.

Definitely look forward to hearing more about this project. :D
Come visit me, if you like, at: http://www.miss-mae.deviantart.com / http://www.kinki-skiddles-games.deviantart.com <3 or on my NEW game making blog, which you can find here: http://kinki-skiddles.tumblr.com/ <3

kamiruxkamiru
Regular

#9 Post by kamiruxkamiru »

thanks miss-mae!

UPDATE: Sketches of other characters(li ran, hyung ki and eiichi).

Miss-Mae
Regular
Projects: Waiting on Love
Organization: Kinki Skiddles Productions

#10 Post by Miss-Mae »

Oh man, they are SO cute! *0* Can't wait to see colours. <3
Come visit me, if you like, at: http://www.miss-mae.deviantart.com / http://www.kinki-skiddles-games.deviantart.com <3 or on my NEW game making blog, which you can find here: http://kinki-skiddles.tumblr.com/ <3

kamiruxkamiru
Regular

#11 Post by kamiruxkamiru »

I re-write it again and change a great deal in plot -_-

Edited the first page

platonicheart
Veteran
Projects: Learning to Love

#12 Post by platonicheart »

I personally like mafia games, so I'll be waiting for the completion of these game :D

Currently working on Learning to Love

proofreading: the beach and yuki academy

My DeviantArt: http://platonicheart.deviantart.com/

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#13 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Thank Katekyo Hitman Reborn, because of it, I liked mafia, and because of that, I'll definetly play this when it comes out :D