UGH. I need sleep. Crits welcome~

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Mamihlapinatapai

Re: UGH. I need sleep. Crits welcome~

#16 Post by Mamihlapinatapai »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:Yes, using pen pressure will help you a lot :D

As for the colour, make sure the mode is set to RGB and not CYMK if you are trying to upload it online. What format are you saving it in? It really shouldn't be changing colour.
Yes, the mode is RGB. I think that's the default for Photoshop and I don't change any settings when I draw in it (too complicated) :X I save all my pics in PNG format but I've tried GIF and JPEG. All of them desaturated the colors.
Arcanum wrote:I know what is happening with the color- it's an issue with color profiles. Do you, per chance, use a Mac?
Anyway, here's the solution for your problem:
http://www.mezzoblue.com/archives/2007/ ... fting_bac/
Thank you! That website seems to be easier to understand than the others that I've been to. I don't have "Monitor RGB" in my settings so I used "Working sRGB"-something, which may be similar, idk. There was some difference in color, but it wasn't as bad as my previous settings so I'll stick with that until I can figure out which one of these options is the right one.