Free coloring requests!

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

Re: Free coloring requests!

#16 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Okay, you can work when you are free ^^

Feel free to color in mine. If you want PSD file, just ask. Of course you don't need to do this one if it is too detailed?
Link
Reference is Hajime Saito from Hakuouki and an original character.

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#17 Post by Fawn »

Okay, Matt (not Max haha) is done!:
matt.jpg
I hope you like him. I experimented a little with the clothes, hopefully they don't look awful hahah...

@wingzofdarkness: Could you link me more specific coloring references? :O So I know what colors you mean.

EzzyAlpha
Regular

#18 Post by EzzyAlpha »

*O* ooooh, so pretty~
Thank you, that looks amazing!

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#19 Post by Fawn »

Yaaay so glad you like it! :D

I'll have others done soon, hopefully.

wingzofdarkness
Regular
Completed: Lads in Distress (NaNoReNo16 demo), Straight Up: Sister-zoned!

#20 Post by wingzofdarkness »

Fawn wrote:Could you link me more specific coloring references? :O So I know what colors you mean.
Hajime Saito

The girl:
Hair: black
Hair string: blue
Dress: Only main dress is blue; everything else is black (strings, corset, binding, rims)
Eyes: light blue/green
Skin: pale

Fawn
Moe Imouto

#21 Post by Fawn »

Just updating, I'm working on this stuff! xD I just had a final yesterday and I'm all done with classes for about 3 more weeks. I'm working on Kirroha's request right now, and will get to the others soon!

Also, if anyone else wants to request, it would be super awesome if you could make sure your lines are in PNG format with a transparent background. JPGS and pictures with non-transparent backgrounds are difficult to color neatly because I have to use the multiply setting to put colors under the lines. (It's nearly impossible to color something without a white or transparent background without some photo editing, which Sai doesn't really do well haha) So yeah, please please make sure your lineart is a png or crisp, high-quality jpeg with a white background.