Uncle Mugen's Sketch Request Booth

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Abeiramar
Regular

Re: Uncle Mugen's Sketch Request Booth

#16 Post by Abeiramar »

mugenjohncel wrote:
Abeiramar wrote:WOW
YOUR ART IS AWESOME
WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY LOVE *A*
THANK YOU !! You're awesome for doing free requests, I will treasure that drawing forever .
Mmm... I love hearing that...

OK you can have this (see attachment) or if you wanted a larger image (5100 x 6600 - 600dpi) you can download this one instead...
http://www.mediafire.com/?62ta4p2v2w2sbid

Edit: Whoops!... This is not the final version... Currently re-uploading the actual FINAL version... :oops:

Edit 2: OK here's the real final version (see attachment) or if you wanted a larger image (5100 x 6600 - 600dpi) you can download this one instead...
http://www.mediafire.com/?7g91ke79g7jjo9k
Thank you so much for painting it. It looks beautiful :D :D .
I hope you don't mind if I put your fanart on the art menu of my visual novel (wip):
beautiful.png
So everyone who will play it can see it! When the thumbnail is clicked it shows both versions of your artwork (sketch and painted) with your name and website on it :D .

Tsundere Lightning
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: And plenty of them!

Re: Uncle Mugen's Sketch Request Booth

#17 Post by Tsundere Lightning »

Ohhhhhhhh god.

If you're still doing requests, then please corrupt sketch Meredith and Anna Lin (on the left.)

Why, yes, I did just ask Mugenjohncel to draw two girls. I deserve the results, ne?
She's sun and rain: She's fire and ice. A little crazy, but it's nice.
Bliss Stage: Love is your weapon! A sci-fi visual novel about child soldiers coming of age. Kickstarter prerelease here. WIP thread here. Original tabletop game by Ben Lehman here. Tumblr here.