- Dystopian Princess
- Posts: 1662
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:01 am
- Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
- Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
- Organization: Lion Box Studios
- Tumblr: lumenizampel
- Location: Philippines
Because, well, I do. XD
I can't live without mine.
Usually, I use the sketchpad to draw some concept designs for my characters or some stuff for ... anything VN-related XD I also use it for art class or in some other subjects, when I have trouble explaining what I mean. Or when I'm bored. The only thing that won't be lost in my backpack is the sketchpad and my pencil case, I guarantee.
And plus, sometimes, I show it off. For critique. :3
How about you? XD
Even though I know mostly of you will say no.
- Mindscrew Driver
- Posts: 1691
- Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:24 am
- Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
- Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
- Organization: Soyasushi Productions
- Tumblr: CorenBaili
- Deviantart: CorenB
- Skype: coren.baili
- Posts: 246
- Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:31 pm
- Projects: A Mysterious Note
- Location: ...behind you...
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 508
- Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:50 am
- Projects: Circo della Sera
This applies to my classes as well, since the teachers have started to realise that if I'm not scribbling something while they talk, I zone out xD''
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 pm
- Projects: Secret, Secret and Secret
- Location: Ireland
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:13 am
- Projects: Water's Edge
- Organization: Etoranze
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:47 am
- Projects: Heartful Memory
- Location: Malaysia
Also like to write ideas in my notebook and sketchbook. Most of them are not VN related, but they are fun!
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1087
- Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:29 am
- Location: Somewhere seaside
Am I an artist? Yes. Do I love drawing? yes. I draw everyday? No. Do I have sketchpad wherever i go? No.---Wait, do i even have a sketchpad? I'm admitting it, No. *bites her lips out of guiltiness she call herself an artist.
Perhaps the only sketchbook i own is the thing we use for our art lessons at school. I draw mostly at our club activities but hey, the club provides almost everything from papers to tones to lamination and colors, all i need to bring was my pencil case and a few A4 papers and start doing some club activities.
I don't really draw everyday less you call those "rakugaki"(doodles) i do on almost all my notebooks drawing then yea, i might have.
I'm the type who if not in the mood, can't draw at all and also the type of person who wouldn't show her drawings all of the sudden during the whole school time less its for the club. And I pretty much spend my lunchbreak reading a book. :/ so the idea of bringing a sketchbook might just ruin my mood for the worst if i saw it turning out so bad that it should be censored or Mosaic-ed. xD
I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.
- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 952
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 am
- Location: New Brunswick, Canada
I keep my sketchpad near the TV because that's where I usually draw.
— Andrew Hunt and David Thomas
- Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
- Posts: 1592
- Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:38 pm
- Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
- Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
- Tumblr: DejiNyucu
- Deviantart: DejiNyucu
- Location: Chile
I blame it on working from home drawing on the computer all day, so when i actually get out of here, I just want to hang around people and not think about drawing xD;;
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:23 am
- Projects: Tony T (Writer, programmer)
- Location: Under your chair >8D
If i have a pen with me, notepad, sketchpad... it does not matter, i have something to doodle with and that's what matters
But even when I have one, I don't really carry it around with me. Like I wouldn't whip it out on the bus and start drawing. But we get a free small notebook thingy from my school so I draw in that all the time at lessons, specially if the teacher is being boring.
- Posts: 377
- Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:41 am
- Completed: NaNo2015 Bed Time, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace
- Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
- itch: Sunlit-Dreamer
- Location: Lala land~
But now that I'm in college I leave my sketchbooks here at home right next to my spot on the bed. My variety of sketch pencils on the dresser as always. And they lay there...untouched....until I finish my assignments days later...I need to start sketching again. Maybe I'll take my mini one outside to sketch my dogs. Always good to practice trying to draw those who are moving.
- Snow Blossom
- Posts: 419
- Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 10:30 pm
- Location: Right. Behind. You.
- King of Lolies
- Posts: 4538
- Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:57 pm
- Completed: R.S.P
- Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
I used to have them btw, when I still drawing traditionally. And besides, right now I'm pretty busy with jobs (teaching) so it's hard to find time to draw/doodle. Even if I have time to do it, I really just want to relax/take a rest... and it's not like I could draw in front of my students.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users