JustAnother...praticingoutofboredom

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
JustAnotherMe
Veteran
Projects: Kuro no Chou; 0.3 Second Lunch

JustAnother...praticingoutofboredom

#1 Post by JustAnotherMe »

Uhmmm, I really don't want to, but I can't draw anything right now, and I'm really bored, and all I have with me is a laptop my friend has, and I guess I wanna practice...singing... Just for some reason... but the main reason is because of boredom. Yeah. Bored. Maybe I'll delete this thread after I can draw again, but, just... (blush)

If you could tell me 1 or 2 song that fit my voice and maybe know there's an instrumental of that song, I'll sing it... And maybe attach my crappy singing here for you. Just for fun. Ugh.

http://soundcloud.com/justanothercrappy ... 1000-words

That's... an example. Just for you to know my voice type... GAH! (hide somewhere)

might not sing for a while coz caught a cold.
Last edited by JustAnotherMe on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
You are bigger than what you think but smaller than you can imagine.
0.3 second lunch

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

Re: JustAnother...praticingoutofboredom

#2 Post by Tag- »

OvO You have a really pretty voice~ It sounds airy and dreamy 8D
PM me if needed

MonoPiero
Regular

#3 Post by MonoPiero »

JustAnotherMe wrote:Uhmmm, I really don't want to, but I can't draw anything right now, and I'm really bored, and all I have with me is a laptop my friend has, and I guess I wanna practice...singing... Just for some reason... but the main reason is because of boredom. Yeah. Bored. Maybe I'll delete this thread after I can draw again, but, just... (blush)

If you could tell me 1 or 2 song that fit my voice and maybe have the instrumental of that song, I'll sing it... And maybe attach my crappy singing here for you. Just for fun. Ugh.

http://soundcloud.com/justanothercrappy ... 1000-words

That's... an example. Just for you to know my voice type... GAH! (hide somewhere)
Ohh.. Nice 'v'. I'm now drawing your character but I never draw the clothes of your character lol. It looks like Miku.. so much.

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#4 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Tag-: Ugh!! I'm really embarrassed right now... thx Tag, just... ugh...

@MonoPiero: Yeah, actually I drew her while humming Miku's song, (dunno the lyric though/fail) Thx! I'll wait for her! Ohhh, but please draw her with something to wear pleaseeee >///<
0.3 second lunch

MonoPiero
Regular

#5 Post by MonoPiero »

JustAnotherMe wrote:@Tag-: Ugh!! I'm really embarrassed right now... thx Tag, just... ugh...

@MonoPiero: Yeah, actually I drew her while humming Miku's song, (dunno the lyric though/fail) Thx! I'll wait for her! Ohhh, but please draw her with something to wear pleaseeee >///<
She looks like the miku from Eh? Ah, sou. (Love that song xD). I'm putting more effort into this (diff line thickness// trying xD. But it takes so long.. Just finished the hair =_='')

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#6 Post by JustAnotherMe »

Ahahhaha!! I know it's really hard to color long hair! Neeee?? from eh? Ah sou?? ...dunno... Take your time, piero! ^^
Gut luck with the line thickness!!
0.3 second lunch

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#7 Post by MusicaFate »

O: You have an accent~! There were some pitchy parts and some parts where your voice cracked. I think think this song is too powerful for someone with your voice. Try something softer and mellower, and maybe in a different language :3 or, just keep at it with the English!~ Good luck
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#8 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@MusicaFate:
*ugh*
Yeah, I have an accent, I'm not a native~ And I thought so too, I can't sing high pitched melodyyy... And I'm almost a pitch-deaf (?)
uuhhmm, do you know a song that I could sing? English is okayyy (is my accent that bad?)
0.3 second lunch

MusicaFate
Regular
Organization: Hime*Ko Productions

#9 Post by MusicaFate »

@JustAnotherMe

O: It's like in the middle. Not too strong, but not light either. :3 practice makes perfect *_* I believe that you can overcome this accent obstacle. O: Ugh...I don't really know...but try a Vocaloid song. xD I'm sure there are English translations. Miku's songs are perfect for you.~! Work on your pitch. It isn't that you are tone deaf O: it's just sometimes, you don't hit those notes~! Do vocal exercises to widen your pitch range :3 I think that is all~! Q_Q i'm not a pro, so take things with a grain of salt.
Free Artist. :) PM ME ?~

sonone
Regular
Projects: Simdate Complex

#10 Post by sonone »

Whoa~! *O*
you have an amazing voice ;u;b

oh I wish you could sing for my vn song XD

Sunlit-Dreamer
Veteran
Completed: NaNo2015 Bedtime, NaNo2016 The Doll and the Spider, NaNo2017 What's Your Name?, NaNo2018 Painting Your Skin, NaNo2019 Home's Embrace, NaNo2020 Molly
Projects: NaNo2021 Cracked Moonstone
Deviantart: Sunlit-Dreamer
itch: Sunlit-Dreamer

#11 Post by Sunlit-Dreamer »

Makes me wonder if you'll end up singing the opening/ending song you might make for your vn. XF *still trying to think of the lyrics, got your pm*
ImageImageImageImage

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#12 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@Musica: Thx for the tips!! ^^ No, no, I don't really take it to heart, and about practicing singing... I'm not into singing, it's just a hobby (I like karaoke). Anddddd, I sing something again, using your guide of course. Not a miku song though. (throw the song)

http://soundcloud.com/justanothercrappyrec/myvalentine

just a really really short singing. -///-

@sonone: uuuhhhmmm... I'm not a pro at all, my voice can be rough sometimes, and I can't maintain my pitch control~ I suck at it. And if I sing high pitched melody, I'll be sure to make mistakes here and there...
thx really^^ I guess you might ask sake-bento first though, she's really better than me at singing. But I'll help you if I can.

@sunlit: hehehehe, thaaannxxx!! hmmm... I might consider that if the melody isn't that hard. But my accent too bad, isn't it? TAT
0.3 second lunch

sonone
Regular
Projects: Simdate Complex

#13 Post by sonone »

JustAnotherMe wrote: @sonone: uuuhhhmmm... I'm not a pro at all, my voice can be rough sometimes, and I can't maintain my pitch control~ I suck at it. And if I sing high pitched melody, I'll be sure to make mistakes here and there...
thx really^^ I guess you might ask sake-bento first though, she's really better than me at singing. But I'll help you if I can.
I dont know XD

My song is in tagalog... I used a vocaloid for my song but a human would be better O_O

and I heard that Indonesia and Philippines are kinda similar also in language but... I'm not sure >.<

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#14 Post by JustAnotherMe »

@sonone: hehehe, I dunno if our language is kinda the same? Hmmm, I might sing something in Indonesian language. Will post it here again, then you can see if it's different or not much <3
0.3 second lunch

JustAnotherMe
Veteran

#15 Post by JustAnotherMe »

uhhmm, here it is. I've caught a sudden slight cold. (dunno why, maybe because being in a/c room almost all day) and I almost forget all the lyric and melody, so please don't mind my singing being a real bada** -///-

http://soundcloud.com/justanothercrappyrec/rasa-ini-1
0.3 second lunch