Review my boys? (Please?!)

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Message
Author
User avatar
pleasethinkofme
Regular
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Review my boys? (Please?!)

#16 Post by pleasethinkofme » Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:43 pm

Is by chance 'tail-tales' a rip off of the name of my visual novel in progress...? :shock:
Last edited by pleasethinkofme on Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Posts: 3059
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:02 am
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Contact:

Re: Review my boys? (Please?!)

#17 Post by Auro-Cyanide » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:40 pm

pleasethinkofme wrote:Is 'tail-tales' a rip off of the name of my visual novel in progress...? :shock:
I don't think it is. The use of both tail and tale, either together or as replacements for each other, isn't exactly unique, so it is valid that multiple people will come up with it.

User avatar
BADapple
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:29 pm
Projects: Tail-Tales[Intros Only](60%) Tail-Tales[Full Game](20%)
Location: My mind...
Contact:

Re: Review my boys? (Please?!)

#18 Post by BADapple » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 am

Auro-Cyanide wrote:
pleasethinkofme wrote:Is 'tail-tales' a rip off of the name of my visual novel in progress...? :shock:
I don't think it is. The use of both tail and tale, either together or as replacements for each other, isn't exactly unique, so it is valid that multiple people will come up with it.
No I think that our VNs will be very different Auro. In fact, I'm thinking of re-naming the project... I wish you luck with yours. :) Also, how do I close this thread? It's not the one I want people to look at anymore. :(

User avatar
LVUER
King of Lolies
Posts: 4538
Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:57 pm
Completed: R.S.P
Location: Bandung, West Java, Indonesia
Contact:

Re: Review my boys? (Please?!)

#19 Post by LVUER » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:59 am

You could PM PyTom or Sake-bento to close the thread.
"Double the princesses, quadruple the fun!" - Haken Browning (SRW-OG Endless Frontier)

DeviantArt Account
MoeToMecha Blog (under construction)
Lolicondria Blog (under construction) <- NSFW

User avatar
pleasethinkofme
Regular
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: Review my boys? (Please?!)

#20 Post by pleasethinkofme » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:51 am

BADapple wrote:
Auro-Cyanide wrote:
pleasethinkofme wrote:Is 'tail-tales' a rip off of the name of my visual novel in progress...? :shock:
I don't think it is. The use of both tail and tale, either together or as replacements for each other, isn't exactly unique, so it is valid that multiple people will come up with it.
No I think that our VNs will be very different Auro. In fact, I'm thinking of re-naming the project... I wish you luck with yours. :) Also, how do I close this thread? It's not the one I want people to look at anymore. :(
haha, okay ^.^ sorry then :oops: But I look forward to playing it someday! And honestly, I'm not sure how to close threads XD I don't know that you can once people have started replying...? :/

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users