Monele's Nekobox

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Monele's Nekobox

#31 Post by monele »

The thing that looks a bit odd to me is the eyes
Aaah, yes. The eyes are the once thing that still looked wrong once I considered myself done with the picture (but it was 3am and I just wanted to be done with it XD). I couldn't tell *what* was wrong exactly either, so I didn't touch it. The eyebrow relation is certainly the thing, especially since I changed one of them afterwards, but didn't change the eye in relation.
Thanks for pointing this out :)
The only thing I'd suggest for the future is that if you have the entire top of the scarf flat apart from a little bump either side
Mmm... so no "folds" as what I did more by reflex than conviction, gotcha :)
it might be better to have at least the top one a bit freer and lifting up from the hair, to show that it's only the opposite corners which are tied around her head?
Good point :) Thanks for the critique :)

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#32 Post by monele »

Just some more or less recent stuff.
Attachments
lyc_yuuko2.jpg
lyc_yumi.jpg
lyc_yumi.jpg (30.07 KiB) Viewed 2852 times
lyc_kaoru.jpg
lyc_kaede.jpg
lyc_kaede.jpg (33.55 KiB) Viewed 2852 times
lyc_fumika.jpg
lyc_fumika.jpg (25.18 KiB) Viewed 2851 times
lyc_eri2.jpg
lyc_eri2.jpg (30.39 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
lyc_airi.jpg
ds_oekaki.gif
KitteaseNatachaSketch.jpg
Maya.jpg
Nicole.jpg

mugenjohncel
Hentai Poofter
Organization: Studio Mugenjohncel

#33 Post by mugenjohncel »

Finally, you showed up after such a long time... I missed you... where have you been?...

"POOF" (Disappears)

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#34 Post by monele »

Hey! ^^; Thanks for worrying and sowwy! :|

I've been... around. Haven't been doing much, really. Still very much into roleplaying and other related tabletop activities (though I do more reading and getting excited about it than actually playing). VNs and Lemma's have been off my radar for quite some time now. Game making itself has also been untouched. No active project at the moment.

More recently, I've been sick, for about 3 weeks, on and off. I'm eager to get out of this state to be able to do things again @_@...

And that's pretty much it. I still have a few bursts of creativity here and there, but most of the time I'm not doing anything interesting. Which is rather depressing ^^;...

Ren

#35 Post by Ren »

Please don't get depressed, periods of lower activity happen, especially when one is not so cheerful or a bit ill!

There are all very cute, your drawings always have this nice cuteness to them, which makes the characters you draw very endearing and fun to look at! Please hang around, it's always nice to hear from you again! :D

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#36 Post by monele »

Aww, you guys are nice ^.^ Thank you, thank you! I'll try to at least keep posting new stuff here ^^

JinzouTamashii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet

#37 Post by JinzouTamashii »

The picture "yc_fumika.jpg" is easily your best one. Also, I can see improvement between the first page and the third. You have gotten much better with eyes and symmetry.
Don't worry, we can get through it together. I didn't forget about you! I just got overwhelmed.
https://cherylitou.wordpress.com

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#38 Post by monele »

Thanks :). Funny thing: first page was with the tablet, third page on paper. Have I truly gotten better or just gone back to my favorite medium? ^^;... oh well, hopefully it's something of both.

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#39 Post by musical74 »

These are all great! I too have wondered what happened to ya! Can relate to the depression though, and being ill is no fun :(

Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a Magical Boutique out there that needs playing again =)
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#40 Post by monele »

Eh, I'm sorry for giving no news... I'm an ass when it comes to these things ^^;

Still playing MagBou? o_o... But, but, but! What is there even left to see in there for you? ^^;

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#41 Post by monele »

Here's Jin. She's a Work-in-progress character I'm going to use for a solo roleplay. Not everything about her is set in stone but here's what I know:

- She's a redhead
- She's an elf from a noble family
- She's rather "in your face"
- She has a thing for handsome guys... to the point of forgetting everything else at times.
- She's cursed. She randomly and mostly uncontrolably transforms into a feral version of herself.

Less sure about:

- She's a mercenary of some sort
- The feral ears... I wanted to go for a tiger look but I'm not satisfied.

The roleplay setting itself is not yet clearly defined either. I wanted some sort of silly anime-ish & sexy setting. My main idea was that of two medieval-fantastic heroes having to locate cursed panties (most probably actively worn) and getting rid of them. Maybe the panties control their owner... or maybe it transforms them in monsters. Not sure yet.
Attachments
Jin.jpg

musical74
Eileen-Class Veteran

#42 Post by musical74 »

I still play MagBou for the same reason I still play GSK and Elven Relations - it's FUN!

I don't think I'd like Jin, based on the *in your face* piece, but she sounds great otherwise!

Regarding the feral look....it doesn't look terribly feral.....she's changed her hairstyle and has ears in a different post, but can't really tell that those are TIGER ears. The pictures are good, just the feral one needs work in my mind.
A friend is one that walks in when the world walks out.

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#43 Post by monele »

Oh I see! It's just that I don't see myself going through ER again, for example, given how thoroughly I've played it already. Rather waiting for ER2 to sink my teeth into something shiny new! :D

Jin is still a WIP and I don't know if I'll like her "in your face" attitude either. Heck, the first visual drafts were a lot harsher... now she looks more mischievous than anything I think. That's one of my problems: I can hardly draw/roleplay people I wouldn't actually 100% approve if they existed. So knowing that the next character is a burglar.... I'm going to have issues again ^^;;;...

Feral look needs work then :|... I didn't dare go too far with it at first, but now I think I shouldn't hold back. Crazy long hair here I come! :D

Thanks for the feedback :)

Ren

#44 Post by Ren »

Oh I see! It's just that I don't see myself going through ER again, for example...
Man, for a moment I thought you'd had health problems. ;_;

*hugs*

(Emergency Room, I didn't think of elven Relations right away...

I wonder about a sim-like game with all the characters dressed as nurses, now!)

monele
Lemma-Class Veteran

#45 Post by monele »

Ah ^^;... Well, I've had health issues these last weeks, but nothing requiring going to an hospital thankfully :). ... and I *knew* these letters would lead to confusion ^^;;...

Sekushi Nurse Institute!