Scrap Art

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
ThirstingHeart
Regular
Projects: Nothing yet, though I'm more likely to do art then make a game itself.
Organization: Moose Cake Productions

Scrap Art

#1 Post by ThirstingHeart »

Just a couple of my scraps from boredom.

I like to play around with hair. Spiked hair is fun, but I can never figure out how to do the back of the hair. I always end up with spiked bangs...
When I can't figure out how I want a character to look I just start sketching. When I finish filling the page I take a look at it and pick things I like and mix 'em together.
I'm always tempted to do BL....
========================================================================
I will draw free character sprites for otome games that are 100% scripted and non-commercial.

JinzouTamashii
Eileen-Class Veteran
Projects: E-mail me if you wanna rock the planet

Re: Scrap Art

#2 Post by JinzouTamashii »

The bangs on the top boy are intensely gelled!
Don't worry, we can get through it together. I didn't forget about you! I just got overwhelmed.
https://cherylitou.wordpress.com

ThirstingHeart
Regular
Projects: Nothing yet, though I'm more likely to do art then make a game itself.
Organization: Moose Cake Productions

Re: Scrap Art

#3 Post by ThirstingHeart »

Haha, Gel makes the world go'round in anime/manga, I swear. I wish I could get my hair to do that... More pictures...

I want to draw my own BGs... Yeah, that's not happening anytime soon...

Something like an adventure. It seems like all children must go on one, "If you love your child, send them on a journey."

I love Fairy Tails and Folklore. I wanna write a VN for one. Who knows, maybe I'll have one up soon. This makes me think of the Moon coming to Earth to bathe.
I will draw free character sprites for otome games that are 100% scripted and non-commercial.