need a music for your project, dont hesistate to call me....

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re: need a music for your project, dont hesistate to call me

#16 Post by azureXtwilight »

He has a nice style of music! In fact, I am using some of his music for my upcoming game! :)

Chidori-cha
Projects: Lied

#17 Post by Chidori-cha »

I'm sorry in case if you're too busy with everybody else's requests, but I'd like to ask you for your help in some music, as I'm not anywhere close to being able to make music, no matter how hard I try.

If you are busy, then please don't mind me. However, if you aren't...then would you mind if I requested your help?

xprezzinada

#18 Post by xprezzinada »

sorry for delay messages :D

I may help for some ur project, it also if you still need me. or you've got another composer? btw good luck for your project:)

thanks
"♫♫♫♫ Sweet & Harmony ♫♫♫♫"

playswithtribbles
Regular
Projects: 'Paths of Twilight' A Fantasy GxB game with a RPG flavor. Sprites: 18% Script: 35-38% BGs: 18% Music: 100%

#19 Post by playswithtribbles »

Hey I just sent out an e-mail, but in case it doesn't go through... Here it is again:

I'm looking for a main theme for a Commercial-free Fantasy Otome game. I want music reminiscent of old-school Final Fantasy games. Classic, but filled with emotion.

Here are a couple of rough sprites of datable guys (will likely be re-doing later), to give you a general idea of what kind of project you'd be getting into.
If your interested please contact me back about pricing (if there is any) and what sort of information you would need to know about my game or about the song in general.
-Dark Helmet-"And so you see Lonestar, that evil will always triumph! Because good is dumb."

xprezzinada

#20 Post by xprezzinada »

hello.
I would like to help :) but I need a detail about ur project, and what music you want for your game, you can PM or email me to give more info

thanks
"♫♫♫♫ Sweet & Harmony ♫♫♫♫"