Logos

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
Shadios
Regular
Projects: Our Hearts, Your Days

Re: Logos

#16 Post by Shadios »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:@Shadios What is the genre?
It's a school based, Boy x Girl Visual Novel
Our Hearts, Your Days
A story of love, a story of acceptance and a story of rememberance like no other....
1st Demo Release Date: December 2011/Janurary 2012
Main Release Date: Late 2012

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#17 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

I meant more, comedy, romance, supernatural etc. I saw the thread and I am gathering romance, but is there another element? For instance there is a different between a romantic comedy or a serious drama romance.

Shadios
Regular
Projects: Our Hearts, Your Days

#18 Post by Shadios »

It's a serious drama romance with some slight comedic moments
Our Hearts, Your Days
A story of love, a story of acceptance and a story of rememberance like no other....
1st Demo Release Date: December 2011/Janurary 2012
Main Release Date: Late 2012

Lumen_Astrum
Dystopian Princess
Completed: Soul and Heart, Twin Faces
Projects: Soul and Heart Replay; The Court of the Two Sides (tentative title)
Organization: Lion Box Studios
Tumblr: lumenizampel

#19 Post by Lumen_Astrum »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:@Lumen: Sure, I should be able to do that. If I have time I will do the same for you as Melnahara and make a prettier version for the title screen and a more standard version for everything else. Also (should have added this question in the beginning) do you want a symbol (logo) with the logotype? By that I mean do you want a specific symbol you can use separate to the title? That may take a little longer by the way and I may need to get a little more info on the game.
Oooh, I'd like that. :) Thank you for offering your services, by the way. Anyway, this is the link to the The Spiritual Equivalent game info... :)

Liminality
Regular
Projects: Sorayume no Kaze BxG VN

#20 Post by Liminality »

This is awesome! I'd also like a logo made, if its not too much trouble. Since the game I'm making actually has a Japanese title and we're going to try doing that ourselves, for now, I would just like our "company logo" done.

Our group uses the same name as my username, "Liminality Project," and our colors are varying shades of blues. If you could make something that uses shiny, sharp and bright blues (the sort of colors that come up in a google search of 'shiny blue,' haha) with a metallic but fluid and swirly look, and possibly an underline to go along with it, that would be great.

You obviously have a lot of requests so I'm fine with waiting a while. Our game won't be released for quite some time, since my artist is slow and I'm only 1/7 done with the coding, but having a logo helps with advertisement. Thank you in advance! Its awesome that you're willing to do this!

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#21 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

@Shadios Rightio. Can do.

@Lumen No Problem :)

@Liminality I can do it, but I may be a wee while. Anyway, is there a feeling you would like your group to portray (eg, professional, fun, cute, serious etc)? Is there a preference for a logo or logotype? If it is a logo, is their a type of symbol you want your group associated with? Sorry for the hundred questions, it is just a little easier to get things narrowed down :) The more info you can give me on what your group is about and what you want the better.

Liminality
Regular
Projects: Sorayume no Kaze BxG VN

#22 Post by Liminality »

Auro-Cyanide wrote:I can do it, but I may be a wee while. Anyway, is there a feeling you would like your group to portray (eg, professional, fun, cute, serious etc)? Is there a preference for a logo or logotype? If it is a logo, is their a type of symbol you want your group associated with? Sorry for the hundred questions, it is just a little easier to get things narrowed down :) The more info you can give me on what your group is about and what you want the better.
Cute and fun would probably be the best. I don't really have a preference either way, but for a symbol... A falling feather is really starting to be our thing, so if you could incorporate that, go for it.

I don't mind the questions at all. I completely understand why its necessary. I'm not very picky, so for the most part whatever you come up with should be fine. If you need to ask me anything else though, go ahead!

Aozora210
Regular
Projects: Ruins and Heaven

#23 Post by Aozora210 »

Do you still accept making/refining logos?

Right now I want your help to refine a logo I made, but if you're kinda busy, I can wait in line for that ^^
Current Project
Ruins and Heaven

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#24 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

Lol, I have been a little slow. I have been inundated with real life work and it is sucking out all my energy T^T I am getting through them slowly though. So sure, I can help you refine your logo ^^ I should be a little easier then creating a new one. You can PM me with your design if you like and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Robert Kirkland
Regular

#25 Post by Robert Kirkland »

Can you make me one, too? I'm making a VN, "Absent Snow". For the genre, it would be.. well, it would be hard to choose really. It would be a really big mix.. action/humor/supernatural/mystery/horror/fantasy/every other genre. But it's a pretty serious game so that might help. And, could it have a yin-yang ball in it? Random, but yeah.

Uh.. what else.. color scheme should be pastel, I guess. No subtitle.

That was not descriptive, lol.

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#26 Post by Elenakiara »

I would really like to get a logo made please...? I can wait for a looong time, since I'm still working on the script! :) But I already have a vague idea for the logo.

The two other logos that look like something that I would like are:
http://www.logler.com/gameimages1/r/roa ... _large.jpg
or
http://www.logler.com/gameimages/cradle ... _large.jpg

The symbol would maybe be a wreath of that type with it slightly cut by a knife? Or just something like:
Caesar's *A bloody Knife pointed down* Fate

The theme is serious, some action, drama and some romance. :) And really, don't hurry too much either! :) Your services are much appreciated!!
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#27 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

*Sigh* Sorry I have been so slow with these. I have been working far more hours then I anticipated because of a lack of staff. Add to that trying to find a job actually related to my qualifications and getting jury duty for the second time in the three short years I have been legal... yeah, very slow progress. I apologise. I hope no-one is in a great rush for the logos. I will definitely get to them all, it will just take me longer then I expected.

Oh, and I suppose since this one has already been accepted and put up, I will put it up too, to show I did actually do something... ha ha.
The world is made of paper refine 2.jpg

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀

#28 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

One more down!

I have managed to get myself some free time, so I will start working on these more often now. Sorry for the delays!

Lumen's logo:
spiritual equivalent special.jpg

EternalDream
Veteran
Completed: Secret Santa
Projects: Memory Lane

#29 Post by EternalDream »

O: Wow... you're logos are so prettyyy <3 I can't wait until you get to mine XD

JamesH
Regular
Projects: Friends Or More

#30 Post by JamesH »

I'd like a logo also i'd like it to be red and green maybe with a bit of purple and a picture of 2 silhouettes (male + female)

The game is called Friends Or More (GXB) and has no particular theme apart from a small bit of mystery

Hi i'm JamesH
Works in progress:
Friends Or More
My Blog:
http://jhvisualnovels.blogspot.com/