Logos

Use this forum to help develop your game-making skills, and get feedback on writing, art, music, or anything else you've created that isn't attached to a game in progress.
OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

Re: Logos

#76 Post by OtomeWeekend »

I'm tempted to hire you but i don't have those paypal accounts or bank accounts so i dunno if there is any hope... TT^TT *kicks a stone to the river*
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

Elenakiara
Veteran
Projects: (WIP) Caesar's Fate

#77 Post by Elenakiara »

Thanks for giving us estimates! xD Since I am planning to make a commercial game in the distant future, I know how much I need to start saving! :)
Working on a visual novel : Caesar's Fate (GxB) : Follow me on Twitter or visit my Website for updates!

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#78 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

@OtomeWeekend
I know how you feel, I had to set up an online banking account and paypal recently and I was pretty nervous D: I had no idea how to work it, but it has turned out okay so far. Thanks to google.

@Elenakiara
Always a pleasure of course :)

I am thinking that I really need to set up levels for people to choose from. What I have mostly done here is people asked for one and I just designed it. That is fairly quick to do and therefore cheap, but if they wanted multiple concepts and revisions, then that is going to have to cost more. I can't afford to spend 5 hours on a $30 logo. So I think I will provide different levels so they know what they get and I know what they want :)

OtomeWeekend
Eileen-Class Veteran

#79 Post by OtomeWeekend »

being a student sometimes makes me feel really inferior.... my parents won't let me get a paypal account TT^TT would a cash on delivery fine???
"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong." ---Mahatma Gandhi

I no longer use this account. Please refer to my new account, enta if you want to contact me. Thank you.

LondonIvy
Regular

#80 Post by LondonIvy »

Just dropping by to say that you did a beautiful job on my logo, and I couldn't be happier. :D Thank you so much. I'll try to put it to good use.

Alera
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Tortichki // Zayay // Hero's Spirit
Deviantart: psyalera
itch: psyalera

#81 Post by Alera »

Hey- I accidentally found something and thought about you. There's a mini logo contest around DA! Nothing that special, but I thought it's worth mentioning. Check the end of the journal. ^^
Games:
❤️ Zayay [Otome?][BxPlayer][NaNo 2013]
❤️ Tortichki [Drag&Drop mini game]

Other games I've worked on:
My Heart's Flame Emissary of Starlight Freedom From Silence Sickness
And many more unannounced/secret projects. (. .)

Shadios
Regular
Projects: Our Hearts, Your Days

#82 Post by Shadios »

Thanks for the awesome logo! :)
Our Hearts, Your Days
A story of love, a story of acceptance and a story of rememberance like no other....
1st Demo Release Date: December 2011/Janurary 2012
Main Release Date: Late 2012

Auro-Cyanide
ssǝʇunoƆ ʇɹ∀
Completed: http://auro-cyanide.tumblr.com/visualnovels
Projects: Athena
Organization: Cyanide Tea
Tumblr: auro-cyanide
Deviantart: Auro-Cyanide

#83 Post by Auro-Cyanide »

@OtomeWeekend
From my very limited knowledge, you can send money through the mail in the form of a money order from a post office or a bank draft from a bank, but both forms can be rather costly and not really worth it for smaller things. At least, that is the impression I get, I think that is why so many people use pay pal, lower transaction fees.

@LondonIvy and Shadios
No problem, I am glad you like them ^_^

@Alera
Thank you for the heads up. I will check it out :)

Oh, and the very last logo, for dear Silver-Blue who I accidentally skipped over and totally ignored... >_> I am terrible.
My dark little secret edit.jpg