Since I am a softwaredeveloper I want to get quick into the RenPy script language.
I took a quick look at the docu and saw that it is a beginner documentation so maybe I can get into it quicker with some advanced questions the I could not answer myself.
1. Is it possible to create a OOP structure?
2. Is it possible to split code into multiple files?
3. How do I call functions with parameters, for example this crashes the game:
Code: Select all
... in screens.py screen main_character_stats(money): frame: xalign 0.01 ypos 40 text _("Money : XXX") ... in script.py $ money = 200 show screen main_character_stats(money)
5. How can I make a status lable like the money lable or similiar visible persistent?
6. Is there a way to store a game state with variable data like money in a simple way or do I have to write an own serializer and store it to a json or similiar?
I guess that is the most important for beginning.
Thanks for your help.