I do not know anything about drawing and I do not have any friends that draw very well.
Do you know any tools to create 2D characters? or even 3D
Help me please
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1442
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm
- Completed: Yeshua, Jesus Life, Cops&Robbers
- Projects: Fear&Love, unknown
- Organization: Pilgrim Creations
- Github: xavi-mat
- itch: xavimat
- Location: Italy
I think your question does not belong to this subforum (This is "Development of Ren'Py, the program itself, not development of games). Maybe it fits better in "Creator Discussion".
Anyway, a couple of answers to you:
1. Look first for free assets. You'll find a good amount in the creative Commons subforum. viewforum.php?f=52
Be careful on picking the assets with the right license for your use (commercial or not, etc.). There are several licenses and it can be confusing for a newbie, but you can ask and we can explain everything you need.
2. There are programs with predefined models that you can use. It's never the same as a handmade draw, but they can be useful.
- "Manga Maker Comipo" (by payment) is an interesting one, but it's not free (you pay the program with some assets and can buy more assets).
- A 3D program is "DAZ 3D", free for the base program and paid for the assets. But I don't recommend it to start with. 3D models are awful unless you are a really good modeler (lighting it correctly is really hard).
Users browsing this forum: No registered users