Insert auto translation into translator renpy

In this forum we discuss the future of Ren'Py, both bug fixes and longer-term development. Pre-releases are announced and discussed here.
Andredron
Miko-Class Veteran

Insert auto translation into translator renpy

#1 Post by Andredron »

Once upon a time I published here viewtopic.php?f=51&t=53379 A project to automate translation in Renpy, where Yandex.Translate was used.

Technology does not stand still, and very soon the translators of the machine will be as good to translate as real people.

The main advantages that I see here:

1) if the game does not have a translation in its native language, but I really want to read it, then click on the translation in the renpy launcher. Having translated, the meaning of the text of the project will be known.

2) Accelerate the translation of the project. That for the sake of what was created 'create translation'

3) Advancement to competitors engine. Many looking at Renpy began to prescribe the translation to the functionality of the engine, but no one put an Internet translation. It will be even stronger to highlight the engine. Unity has such plugins to translate the online text in the project.

Of course, it would be cool if someone, looking at the example of Yandex, did the same for Google and the Chinese translator (I forgot the name, in China as I remember Internet Has its own characteristics)

Thanks for attention