- Miko-Class Veteran
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:55 am
- Completed: None
- Projects: Maddox and Friends! (AI Teacher friend), Friendly Universities! (Soon)
- Organization: Friendly Teachers series
- Deviantart: SophBelle
- itch: Child Creation
- Location: Philippines, Mindanao
I just wanted to know if it is normal to makes the game laggy?
While i was testing my game novel, the game lags a bit when i hover some buttons in main menu or in the preference menu, (Because i had a idle buttons.), or even while the dialogue is on, it makes a stop-motion or something like that.
Even hovering choice menus and typing in renpy.input.
Rollbacking too, i saw the game freezes a bit second, but everything seems fine.
I just hope its gonna fix it in the future updates, though.
Its not that it makes me worried if the game really really lags in serious condition. (heavy novels for example.)
I think some people also reported that some of their novels were laggy..
I also dont think games in RenPy is lagging because its newly edited scripts were about to load..
- Eileen-Class Veteran
- Posts: 1346
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:35 pm
- Projects: Template Maker for Ren'Py, What Life
- Github: lunalucid
- Skype: Discord: lunalucid#1991
- Soundcloud: LunaLucidMusic
- itch: lunalucid
- Location: USA
Users browsing this forum: No registered users