Scenes Gallery

In this forum we discuss the future of Ren'Py, both bug fixes and longer-term development. Pre-releases are announced and discussed here.
starry_ov

Scenes Gallery

#1 Post by starry_ov »

(or something like that XDD sorry, the right word for that escaped from my mind Uu)

Hi there!! First of all, my english is a little bad, but I hope you can understand me x__x;; I'm new here though I've been into ren'py a lot by now XDD

The thing is, I'm making this kind of otome game (well, more like a visual) with 5 possible guys and 10 possible endings, nothing out of this world

I'm short of inspiration right now, so what I do is keep re-playing the "scenes" I like the most by now XDDUu when I came with this idea

I have played a few otome games which have this feature of "omake" where there's a cg gallery and sometimes a movie gallery (now, I think that's a better word XD) which basically is similar to the first one, when the player had "seen" a certain scene, it unlocks on the movie gallery, so the player could "see" that scene again; of course this is just for "special" scenes, like first meeting the guy, or the confessing, etc...

So I wonder, there's s way to implement that on my game? Since there's already one for CGs I think is possible... but to be honest I don't quite understand that code fully XDUu but I have the idea

Where there are buttons for the characters, and when you choose one, leads you to a screen with the unlocked scenes from that character (in buttons or images?) and when you choose one it leads the player to that specific label, and when the scene is over, you return to the previous screen of the character's clips

Any ideas? :3 thanks in advance <3