Hello

Forum rules
This forum will become public one day. Do not post anything here that you would not want to see in the public forum.
IanaBri
Regular

Hello

#1 Post by IanaBri »

Errm...To be blunt... Is Errant Hearts at a complaete standstill or on hiatus or something?

Voight-Kampff
Veteran

Re: Hello

#2 Post by Voight-Kampff »

No, we're still working.

Although, as far as this particular forum goes our intention was just to release the intro branch and the Salima branch for testing/critiques. I would have liked more feedback on the Salima branch, but well...it is what it is. As such, this forum is only going to be as active as the testers. I'm not sure what happened to everyone, but I certainly don't begrudge them their commitments. I definitely don't want anyone to feel like this is "work".

We'll keep plugging away. Likely, the next time anyone hears of an update it will be when the game is released. Well, no, I take that back. We'll probably have one last "beta" for the whole of LSF to find last minute tweaks. But that's not going to happen until all art and music copyrights are secured.

IanaBri
Regular

#3 Post by IanaBri »

Voight-Kampff wrote:No, we're still working.

Although, as far as this particular forum goes our intention was just to release the intro branch and the Salima branch for testing/critiques. I would have liked more feedback on the Salima branch, but well...it is what it is. As such, this forum is only going to be as active as the testers. I'm not sure what happened to everyone, but I certainly don't begrudge them their commitments. I definitely don't want anyone to feel like this is "work".

We'll keep plugging away. Likely, the next time anyone hears of an update it will be when the game is released. Well, no, I take that back. We'll probably have one last "beta" for the whole of LSF to find last minute tweaks. But that's not going to happen until all art and music copyrights are secured.

Well if thereis any way that I can be of assistance, just let me know. I'd be glad to help :)

littleramyun
Regular
Projects: Don't Go Saiyuri!

#4 Post by littleramyun »

Actually, I didn't even see this part of the forum until just recently. I must never scroll to the bottom. I'll take a look at the Salima branch if you still need it.
Indie Game Localization and Distribution

Voight-Kampff
Veteran

#5 Post by Voight-Kampff »

Sure.

I'm open to comments at any point in this process.