English voice actors for BL Games? (18+ only)

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Urikol
Regular

English voice actors for BL Games? (18+ only)

#1 Post by Urikol »

(I may try asking this on AarinFantasy but I'm asking here first since I'm not gonna judge that that site has BL VA's just cause it's a BL site.)

(Also, forgive me if I mess up on anything, I'm a newb here.)

The first game I'm making is yeah, a BL game. (In which I might make free or sell, I'll think about it.)

This is the banner for it.

(This image doesn't show anything younger people shouldn't see so, I hope it's okay. If not, please tell me.)

My apologies though, my art isn't perfect but I'll try to make this game look as good as possible.

What is the game about?

Basically about butlers (cause I love butlers, so... :I )

I won't give away too much as I want to wait if I can finish this game (or near complete it) first before I tell people more about it.

It's not really hardcore yaoi. (I'd never manage that.) But light yaoi, not shounen ai, but again, just light yaoi.

Voice actors

I'm looking for voice actors who may be willing to VA for my games for cheap or free (as I'm just starting out and don't got a lot of money).

The characters are the following. (They have Japanese names.)

Note: If it says "Taken" next to the name, they already have a voice actor.

Hikaru - Taken? (Unsure)

Main character, Hikaru's voice is low but calm. He's an anti - social guy who is probably too laid back for his own good.

Takashi - Available.

(The guy in the banner) Is the head butler of the estate. His voice is calm, sweet and mature sounding. He's very mature but not afraid to speak out against anyone (Even the master) if something goes wrong.

Takahiro - Taken.

Though he is seen as the most elegant and graceful of the butlers, he hasn't worked as long as Takashi in the butler position, therefore one would refer to him
as second in charge when it came to the butler staff.

Makoto - Available.

Yandere butler. His voice is dark but sweet, but not high or low, somewhere in between. Giving the sense it is hard to tell if he's a good guy or not, though he is very loyal to his master (Hikaru).

Katsuo - Available.

The lowest ranked butler, he has a short temper and sometimes may rebel by saying something he shouldn't have by accident. Despite that he tries to impress his master to make up for it. His voice is cold and low.

Akio - Taken.

Friend of Hikaru, he's a nutcase at times but knows when to be serious if the time calls for it.

Mai - Taken.

Friend of Hikaru, she gets along with Hikaru sometimes and other times they argue. She's a tomboy girl for the most part that never let's people walk all over her.

Yamato - Available.

The estates doctor. A hired doctor who also was a good friend of the previous master. Yamato is laid back but still has his own concerns for the butlers and the estate. (Voice is optional. Haven't really given him a set voice. Just nothing too rough).

-----------------------------------

I will only accept VA's of the ages 18 or older. Please be honest about your age.

I apologize if this is in the wrong category or if it is somehow not wanted. I looked around Lemmasoft to make sure yaoi game discussions were okay first and it seems safe for this. My apologies if I was wrong.

Note: I just started making the game not long ago and though I have most things set up it will still take a while for me to complete it, patience is appreciated.

pickle131
Veteran
Tumblr: pickle131

Re: English voice actors for BL Games? (18+ only)

#2 Post by pickle131 »

If you end up needing voices for any extra/minor female roles I'd be happy to help out c:
Sayuri [ freelance actress / singer / fangirl & stuff]

Urikol
Regular

#3 Post by Urikol »

pickle131 wrote:If you end up needing voices for any extra/minor female roles I'd be happy to help out c:

Thank you, I appreciate the offer. :) However I might be hiring Japanese VA's instead. (Sorry about the change in mind).

That's a "might" still, so you never know.

Nevermind, I'm sticking to English after all. My apologies for that. I'm just starting out and it's been confusing trying to get things figured out. ^^;
Don't focus on the end result, focus on the now

starry_skies
Tumblr: None
Deviantart: None
Github: None
Soundcloud: None
itch: None

#4 Post by starry_skies »

Are you still trying to find voice actors?