[closed]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Slipshodtiming
Projects: Juliet Vs. Romeo (GxB)

[closed]

#1 Post by Slipshodtiming »

This is kind of.. I've recently put up a thread for my game 'Juliet Vs. Romeo'. http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=10841

I had the script written down, but I find that incorporating it into the game turned out to be a devil, and it left out a lot of the characters that I really wanted to include in the script. So I decided to revise it completely, give it a whole new spin, change up everything right down to the very plot. Well, the plot hasn't changed, I'm having troubles fitting things together, and thus here I am..

I need someone with a good sense of humor that can bounce off ideas with me and also help me with wording dialog, actions, scenes and what-not. [I say 'good' because my humor is a bit off-beat and doesn't really fit the story.. ].

The story [now] is about a girl who is sent to a peace conference held in 'King Romeo's castle in place of her father [whom she has poor relations with]. It's a major offence to the court [which the father knew, by the way.] This causes an uproar, and the girl leaves, picking up her things and heading for the gate. But she finds that [she and all the other court members are stranded for some reason].. [....] Then they find that her father is the person who traps them, sending Tibalt to kill Romeo.. [...]

And seriously, my brain.. it just farted over the whole story!

I have some things down and perhaps if I think really hard I can think of something~ in that case, I still need help refining my ideas and also the use of words in the script because I'm not very good with the English language.

So.. if you like the story, pm me some ideas or an email to contact you at.
Last edited by Slipshodtiming on Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

lolwtfalicia

Re: Looking for A Co-Writer(s)

#2 Post by lolwtfalicia »

Sent you a PM. (: