Updated and revised plans: Project Limelin Recruitment

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
BoyAstronomer

Updated and revised plans: Project Limelin Recruitment

#1 Post by BoyAstronomer »

Hello, I recently started a new thread over in the WIP feedback section. As hinted there, we are a recently started VN project code-named "Project Limelin", and we are currently in strong need of a few artists, with some writing positions also open. Additionally, if you wish to contribute in other ways, let me know and I'll see if I can work you in somewhere. Right now we are accepting any and all possible assistance, but we especially need an artist for Backgrounds and an artist or two for CGs. This is a free, non-commercial project, so I cannot pay, unfortunately, but we are willing to give any interested people a chance.
Last edited by BoyAstronomer on Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently working on a big project, a mystery/horror/romance VN code-named Project Limelin.

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 16&t=10863

NeryNight
Regular
Projects: Love Struck (GxB)
Location: A small apartment, in a small city, somewhere in the planet.

Re: Artists, and possibly writers, needed for new project!

#2 Post by NeryNight »

Hi, I read about your VN and I am very interesting. I would like to know if there is anything I can do to help you guys. I have never work in anything like this, but I would like to try it out and gain some experience.

BoyAstronomer

#3 Post by BoyAstronomer »

Well, what are you good at Nery? This is probably going to be a huge project, and we just started it recently, so there are a lot of things open right now. If you can think of a specific area you think you might be helpful in, let me know.
Currently working on a big project, a mystery/horror/romance VN code-named Project Limelin.

ewolfer

#4 Post by ewolfer »

I'm new to RenPy, but I'd really like to help out.
I'm not an artist or a writer, in fact, I'm terrible at both, but I consider myself to be a pretty good programmer with a decent grasp of the English language.

So, if you guys have room for a programmer or maybe a proofreader, I'd love to help out.

NeryNight
Regular
Projects: Love Struck (GxB)
Location: A small apartment, in a small city, somewhere in the planet.

#5 Post by NeryNight »

BoyAstronomer wrote:Well, what are you good at Nery? This is probably going to be a huge project, and we just started it recently, so there are a lot of things open right now. If you can think of a specific area you think you might be helpful in, let me know.

Well, I think I am better at writing or coming up with good ideas for a plot.

BoyAstronomer

#6 Post by BoyAstronomer »

That's cool (both of you), a writer and an additional programmer to back me up would be nice.

I just need to consult with a few people on my team for a bit of organizational stuff, cause it looks like we'll be needing a better place to meet/organize/talk about this stuff with a few new people on the way. Or hopefully I can just find the answers to my organizational issues here on the forums somewhere. Will investigate further.

Anyway, I'll contact you guys again when I have things figured out a bit better.

Edit: We've managed to work something out! We have a new forum for organizing things now, so please PM me if you are still interested and I'll give you both the details on how to join us.

BoyAstronomer

Re: Updated and revised plans: Project Limelin Recruitment

#7 Post by BoyAstronomer »

Hey people. It's been a while. Well, some of the staff things have been decided in my project, and after much internal difficulties we are almost ready to properly get started. In the end, it was decided that 6 routes were probably too much for an amateur group to handle, at least at the beginning of development. However, I would still like to try and find another writer or two, and possibly another artist or too as well for CGs and BGs. As was previously mentioned, this is a free project and rather large so there are plenty of spots open. Please leave a note if you're interested and I'll tell you more.

Sodapop

Re: Updated and revised plans: Project Limelin Recruitment

#8 Post by Sodapop »

Hello there :) I'm interested in this project, seems pretty cool and has a lot of potential. I'm a writer, so that's what I'd like to help with, considering I am an absolutely horrible artist and hopeless when it comes to programming. I will be starting school on Tuesday, however I'll still have a lot of down time to get writing done. :) I'd love to know more about the project if you're willing to have me!