Does Anyone need a writer?

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
compositefigure

Does Anyone need a writer?

#1 Post by compositefigure »

Hey there! As you can probably tell, I'm new to the forum. Like really new. I found it when I was looking around for programs for VN making. Anyways, to cut to the chase;

I'm available to help write for a shortish VN. By short, I mean something that will be finished by June. I have pretty much no limits, except for graphic hentai. I can do BxB but I have less experience in it than het.

Below is an example of my writing:
Cold.

That's all she feels and she's not sure if its the freezing air brushing against or her own fear that is affecting her so. Logically, she knows she shouldn't be so cold; after all, she'd been running for hours, but this was a nightmare (or a dream, she thinks, am I really that far gone?) and logic has nothing to do with it. The branches were dipping deeper, leaving almost no space her to breathe, and the path was unforgiving. The sun is dipping low, it's light setting fire to the trees,quickly burning across the leaves in a dazzling sea of purples and yellows, and a million of the other colors she could never hope to recreate with her brush.

Wherever it was, it had stopped too, for the shallow breathing had lessened. It was only when she saw the faint wisps of light surrounding her; evidence that it was getting close, that she once again broke into her mad sprint.

Over and under, side to side, she ran in a way akin to a gazelle, fiercely running away from a particularly vicious lion.Her head bobbed up and down in a rhythm that had nothing to do with her punishing pace. She ran even faster, ignoring the painful thumping of her heart; and the sticky wetness of her blood, although she was certain she had not harmed herself. 'Yet', she thought, and was suddenly assualted with a bizzare urge to laugh.
And here's another example from my personal VN:
W: “Why do you think we dream, huh? So we can wake up and see how crappy our life is. I’m gonna change that! I’m gonna stop dreaming and start living!”

C: “I… I cannot begin to understand what you’ve gone through, and I’m sorry for that. But you’re wrong. You’re traitor, a turncoat, because you’re wrong. And that girl over there; the one crying like there’s no tomorrow? Well, I guess she’ll be dreaming a heck lot more. ”

W: “I can’t help her with that. No one can. All anyone can do is change their own dreams. ”

C: “Yeah? And what if you do? What happens when the nightmares start coming?”

Lyric

Re: Does Anyone need a writer?

#2 Post by Lyric »

Hello there,
I'm an artist and I have an event writer in my team (he just provided some of the story's events, not the writing thingy). We were just start a project (GxB - Otome, romance/modern life mixing with fantasy/multi-ending) but we aren't good expressing the feeling on words. And, I'm pretty impressed on your writing skill. If you'd like, may I ask for your participation?
Here's an example of my work in the current VN.
Attachments
demo_L2.png

compositefigure

#3 Post by compositefigure »

I'd love to help out, and I love your art!

If you dont mind me asking, could you send me a PM with the storys details?

Lyric

#4 Post by Lyric »

Thank, okay I Pm-ed you ^^