Songbird Media: Seeking Background Artist

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Beveque
Projects: Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~
Organization: Songbird Media

Songbird Media: Seeking Background Artist

#1 Post by Beveque »

Songbird Media is currently looking for a background artist that may be willing to join our team full time. Since our games will be non-commercial, the work will preferably be volunteer work. If we ever move on to commercial games (which I am hoping to in the future), you will be paid half of our earnings.

Our current project: Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~
Refer to my signature to see a list of future projects.

I would preferably like backgrounds that don't clash with the art style of the characters, which will always be in the style of the ones for Sparrow. Stereotypical VN backgrounds are fine.

I will, by no means, rush you. However long it takes is however long it takes, just as long as you don't disappear without warning. xD

Here is a current list of backgrounds we would need for Sparrow.

Kirishima Mansion:
Exterior
Living Area
Dining Area
Hallway
Anzu's Bedroom

Mizuitani High School:
Main Gate
Infirmary
Hallway
Grounds (sports field, etc.)
Gym
Rooftop
Classroom
Just outside the school entrance
Library
Cafeteria

Other:
Shopping strip
Road leading to school
Coffee shop interior

Sparrow is still being scripted, so know that I might request more than that, but I'm not positive.

Just post here with your deviantArt or some examples if you're interested in joining the team! If you just want to be on board only for Sparrow, that's fine too.
work in progress ,,
Sparrow ~Beautiful Fate~ [GxB, Otome]
------------
Songbird Media Blog