Searching for Artist [Found]

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
Forum rules
Do not bump threads - post some new content instead.
Poketto Kunoichi
Regular

Searching for Artist [Found]

#1 Post by Poketto Kunoichi »

Hey. :)

I'm currently developing a visual novel, but I'd rather not post about it publicly. I need a skilled sprite artist who could imitate styles well (as I already have some art done), and as the title says, I'm willing to pay. Here's the Lint:

The game contains 2,758 screens of dialogue.
These screens contain a total of 24,936 words,
for an average of 9.0 words per screen.
The game contains 5 menus.

That's going to be the demo, if I choose to release one. If you're interested, please private message me with examples of your art.

Thank you!

EDIT: I'll be happy to send you samples of the art I have upon request, and a demo if you'd really like one.
Last edited by Poketto Kunoichi on Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Roiya
Regular
Projects: unnamed project

Re: Searching for Artist [Paid]

#2 Post by Roiya »

i get you might want to keep the plot a secret but you might want to tell people just what kind of game it is or what you expect from artist, like are you asking for certain styles,cgs, sprites or etc? you can also refer to the suggestion thread: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 38&t=14462
good luck on your game! =)
My DEVIANTART=) contact me there for commisions or recruitment if you likey my art
looking for a project to join
http://roiyachan.deviantart.com/
projects i am helping:
Scattered Starlight (GxB, GxG),
feel free to contact me though if you have an interesting one^^